Sakurada/Sagrada Reset

Ssshh, she is sleeping.

Come on Sup Forums. Is this show too autistic even for you fags?

lmao

I still don't get how that one girl killed herself after the reset.

Is this true? I dropped this shit after half of episode one because it was intensely autistic and boring, so does it get better?

So, is this poor man's Cross Channel anime adaptation?

I'm one of the few people who actually like the first episode, but the second episode is much better and less confusing. Apparently the third one is even better, especially as a premiere.

I'm liking it, I wasn't sure at first but the abilities and setting makes it quite interesting.

Kana Hana girl is fucking weird though.

Deep show

>episode 3
>Aoi Yuuki still dead
DROPPED

I don't understand why this is supposed to be funny.

So who is the guy on the phone? Kei's talking about him like we should know him. I'm bad with names, but I don't remember Hitsuchi or whoever.

WAKE UP WHORE

LOUD NOISES

This show is nothing but a JoJo commercial.

So have you guys dropped it after watching the 3rd episode?

I don't understand how reset girl became aware of her ability.

mcguffin

What the literal fuck.
This show is still autistic as hell but atleast more watchable than the first 2 episodes

How is it so far?

Autism is fine when the autist is someone like Mashiro but this show makes me fall asleep. It's not interesting, not funny, their tasks are goddamn boring and the characters have not personalities because it's the shows purpose to give them one. Can't see many people sit through 10 eps of this snorefest to see what they turn into. I sure as he'll dropped this for good now.

This show feels like it's 2 hours long.

interesting? is kind of weird, there is a lot of talk and the 2 main characters feel like robots until the end of the second episode. If you don't like the first episode drop it until there is more to go, apparently the 3rd episode gets better.

Hitsuchi is the ghost girl.

so wait. that one guy, who can send his thoughts, can send the through time?

Who, the girl who killed herself?

who laughed when she started flying away

First couple episodes were really slow and hard to feel like the characters were relatable in any way but the 3rd episode was pretty comprehensible and the characters felt less like robots. The drama bits feel really sudden and I feel like they come out of nowhere but that might be a good thing if the setting is immersive enough. Other than that I'm a fan of a lot of talking and the OP looks like there might be a couple cute girls so It's holding my interest for now. Is it good? Maybe.

go back to

She'll come back, right? I mean, they wouldn't kill off the only reason to watch the show permanently.

they're saying that the first two episodes were pointless. think of your favorite non-episodic shows. could you just start watching them from episode 3 and be perfectly fine, or would you be a bit lost because you missed important things that happened in the first two eps?

>they're saying that the first two episodes were pointless
No they aren't. "We've made it so that you can understand it if you missed the first two episodes" =/= "The first two episodes are unnecessary"

AUTISMO

Also, I just finished watching the first 2 episodes. That random death thou.

I'm liking that autism

The ending is amazing at least.

How come there are paintings visible here but not in ? What kind of high school student has paintings like that anyway?

>What kind of high school student has paintings like that anyway?
An autist who thinks he's 2deep4u

Why did they kill the best girl last week? I still don't get it

It probably works like a phone so it's not strange that you can record and send it later on. The surprising thing is that it was sent second time even though they didn't record it in that iteration. That's what i gathered at least.

>How come there are paintings visible here but not in ?

Perspective.

Main heroine has down syndrome

I like cats

Technically it's not time travel, it's more like reversing entropy. Rewinding all particles in the universe (or maybe only in the town?) back to their original states 3 days ago. If it was time travel, the grandfather paradox would come into play. If he saved the cat after resetting, how was the request given to them in the first place? As for the voice dude's ability, MC probably had him record it anyways because MC doesn't want any other alterations causing a butterfly effect like the one that led to the other chick's death. or maybe dude's broadcast ability transcends logic and physics and he is true villian

This girl

OP that's charlotte 2.0 with autism

If he can also send his thought to a specific date/time in the past, maybe that's how Aoi Yuuki planned to kill herself.

>lost the mcbowl
>tell keitai-kun to send her a message about this just before she met mc
>mc resets
>she gets the message
>an hero

hey i had one of those except i was hovering over my mom and spunked ghost jizz on her. really weird tbqh

Why is the MC such a psychopath. Just look at how his eyes are devoid of humanity. He is so close to being a serial killer.

So is Girl who committed sudoku in last ep mastermind behind all of this? She seemed like she can remember even after reset and now there is different stuff happening when it shoudlnt be.

I'd like an anime that would just be entirely like that episode where mc used his power to pickle the dickle and do crack after his sister died.

The main characters are such an odd pairing.

She doesn't even have to be able to remember.
If she had access to a power that can persist the time reset, such as the mindphone guy, she could very well kill herself using that.

>Sakurada/Sagrada

Someone explain this to me.

Autism is the one size fits all answer regarding this series, I think

probably for easier thread searching.

This fucking show

This episode was at least watchable. Characters are just slightly autistic now, and not robots with philosophy major.

Everyone is an android

Him sending it to the past is probably too much. It's already a broken ability as it is.

Help, I'm in love with this autistic girl

Didn't he say himself that they didn't plan that recording this time around?

don't worry, she comes back

I think he says "that appointment was reset you know", which could just be sarcasm on his end for having to rerecord to prevent any discrepancies, but if not, then maybe voice guy's ability has actual time travel powers or some kind of undeniable law that guarantees the delivery of the message even after a reset.

Don't you guys remember back when MC reset after going all autistic and slashing himself? He said he reset to test and see if bro's ability could work even through a reset and give the student council president the bureau's okay to use his power despite not having met the bureau guy in the new timeline.

I didn't quite get it back then, but it makes sense now.

spoil me please

Thanks for the reminder user. I would've known if I had not started on episode 3 like what the tweet suggested kappa.

Is this the deepest anime out right now?

that's false considering the first two episodes were part of a trilogy, which will be concluded in the future

oh yeah, I forgot

Ah, that was actually pretty enjoyable. Everything was significantly less autistic, and MC and the girl interaction was actually cute.

Huh, I almost feel bad for vehemently shittalking it the past 2 weeks

Everyone be like stoic and shit
I bet everyone is an Android meow

um, I lied. Stop saying "meow"

they revive her

I bet Kamisama did this

This is not going to end good

Did anyone else fucking laugh when the glasses girl just up and flew away from them? I don't know why but I found that funny as fuck even though it was trying to be serious.

I didn't care for the first ep. Thought the second was better, but still not amazing. Third has been the best of the 3, but not saying much when compared. If it gets better from the third episode then I'd say it would be an enjoyable series with a bad start.

I laughed too

And Cross Channel is already for poorfags.

What I still don't get is how the main girl even knew she had a reset ability if her memory is reset too. How would you know you've reset if you don't remember doing it?

I did

Sagrada is the English title afaik

Are the first 2 episodes 2 years before episode 3?

Because she's not human

I like it but am an autist

Well to be honest this was the same case for episode 0 of Kado and I loved it way more as intro than episode 1.

Oh fuck
That scene was so confusing at the time

Yes. At least, it seems like it.

I still don't get it but I'm going to keep watching the show because it's not like it's going to impact the plot at all.
The rules for the abilities are too hard to follow.
It's the look on her face. Everyone in the show has that robotic look on their face and it's unnerving.

Basically if message-sending dude sends a message, it gets sent even in the second timeline even if the event which caused him to send the message originally ended up never happening

cat girl will be a recurring character, yes?

>Last scene
>Episode preview

What the fuck is this show even

She has token appearances in the OP, so maybe

What was Aoi VA's character's power? Did they say that and did I just forget?