Did this guy just accidentally or on purpose red pill liberals and blacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=OqUaEJLfrLo

So in this video this guy talks about his experience when he was setting up a white nationalist troll account, to understand the other side, since he was a vivid BLM supporter and got viciously attacked by so called "internet trolls"

At first his video just seemed to be the typical:
name calling (internet trolls, Klans hoodie, white supremacist) and attacking their viewpoints as "alternative facts" and "easily debunkable". However around the half of the video suddenly that takes a turn. He tells his audience that the left compares white people to hailing Satan, explains that those people are taught to hate themselves and their past in schools and university and explains how that lead to them getting eventually red pilled. Later he even brings up white genocide, and how diversity is killing white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.tiny.ted.com/talks/theo_e_j_wilson_a_black_man_goes_undercover_in_the_alt_right
strawpoll.me/14801503
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Timestamp of turn around

So I am unsure whether he mixed a little bit of truth in a big cocktail of propaganda, lies and attacks to red pill his audience (liberals and blacks), and tries to red pill them, or if that just was a red pill that he didn´t intend them to swallow to become red pilled, but just to debunk that as blatant bullshit.

10:21

Wait that wasn´t the start. It began even earlier one second.

Bump

Go to 7:20 instead. It starts there. 10:21 is just one of the points he made.

Can I have a quick rundown?

He's a brainwashed Leftist but he has a basic instinct of intellectual integrity so he's accidentally begun to redpill himself.

Yeah that could be true. However go to 7:21 please, he even shows more juincy parts. Really strange.

He finishes off making it sound like white identity will not survive. He is definitely no ally.

Hello quick rundown pls? I don't have time for a 18 minute video.

ooga booga maybe we shouldn't demonize whitey since he is getting kind of pissed about it and thats how bad shit happens

ooga booga

I agree, but what if he uses it as a part of his strategy? Else his talk would have likely been banned, or he would be called a coon. This way he hates on le danger of dying or "it´s just nature bro, diversity is natural" they will take what he said more seriously and thus getting softly red pilled. Start in minute 7:21

Bumpo

Read the OP and watch the video. Or skip to minute 7:21

Watch minute 7:21

>Diversity is strength, white people might die out but humans will live on
Yea fuck this

It won't. White people are too stupid to unify. You're too easily divided. You're too used to operating in echo chambers. You're too dumb, you're too stubborn, you're too spiteful to adapt to the times and thus you will ultimately lose. Most white people don't care. As it says in the quran:

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers.

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.
If you can't see the value of the point I'm trying to make, you are a part of your own problem.

If you think you see the value of the point I make only after making it to the previous sentence, you really don't and are just going through mental gymnastics to not have to face what you really are — Mindless animals.

I know dude, but just watch 7:21 to 11:30. That´s what I meant. He is mixing the truth int a cocktail of bullshit. Could be by accident, but the smartest people distribute the red pill carefully or packed in the form of soft red pills.

However that part was really unexpected to hear for me.

7:20 to 11:30 has a really good message.

Yeeeeees King Slay. Evil white peopu can die, diversity is nature. HAHAAHAHAA OP YOU FUCKING KEK.

Attention

>Attention

Attention

>Attention

Please watch the part from 7:20 to 11:30. The rest is mostly bullshit, but that part is the part in question.

> too stupid to unite
Sounds like sunnis, wahabbis and shias.

I don't know about the video, but it just seems a coincidence. Or this guy is a chess grand master, but I doubt it.

Bro why are Islamist such cucks and literalöy slaughter everyone? Heaven is big and has multiple dimensions and buddhists, Christians and Muslims will get into different sections of heaven. However every section should be great.

The media lies to twist your mind as well as the white mans. They only show progressives on TV and film, to portray that the world is going in a multicultural direction, and if you don't abandon the ship of nationalism now, you will be lost. Truth is there are just as many people fighting globalism as their are promoting it. Most people just go about living their lives, and don't care either which way as long as they have food and shelter.

If Trump falls, and the hordes of Islam flood into the US like they are in Europe, we will be ready to fight. Many major cities will take a hard hit, but once you get off the coastlines rednecks are going to be jumping out of bails of hay like the Viet Cong. We don't a race war, but I assure you if it is brought to us we will fight to the death. They won't show you that on TV.

Stop shilling your channel black man. You ain't Pewdiepie.

I was complimenting him, having intellectual integrity is rare as fuck. Being as he's a black leftist I doubt he'll ever fully redpill himself, but it's still a good quality to have.

Please skip to 7:20 if you are to lazy to watch the beginning and want to get to the juicy part.

Wtf even is this thread?

>You're too dumb, you're too stubborn, you're too spiteful to adapt to the times
>qoutes an old meme book that did nothing but destroy his region and hold his people back
You are retarted goatfucker

I guess only time will tell. However the stuff was pretty red pill and not just soft red pill.

BASED BLACK GUY. MAGA. GLORY TO KEKISTAN.

Just watch the video dude

>le based nigger

PLS FUCK ME BASED BLACK GUY. OHHHHHHHHHH

This is the rythm of the night.

Calm your titties. White nationalism is needed, but there is nothing wrong with red pilled minorities.

PLEASE MARRY MY DAUGHTER. SHE LOVES THE BBC

Dude pls stop

>transcript

en.tiny.ted.com/talks/theo_e_j_wilson_a_black_man_goes_undercover_in_the_alt_right

I CAN GIVE YOU MY HOUSE, MY CAR AND A FREE COLLEGE TUITIO

Ty and what´s up with the trolls? Kek

Just stop shilling for muh based black people.

Blumpf

Someone get this man a tailor

This is that nigger who sucks Tim Wise's cock

I wonder if he is red pilled, or if he said literally all that (7:20 to 11:30) and is still bluepilled/ a liberal...

Globally, white people are the minority. Not "a" minority, "The" minority. The smallest of the small. When you're talking about non-whites and calling them (who are the majority) a minority, you are only further fueling the disdain people who could help you, have for you, at being such dumb fucks. You want your shit to survive? Then how about you start giving people a reason to think you're worth saving.

This is bullshit. Lefty fucking bullshit

Who the hell is that?

Please watch 7:20to 11:30. And don´t just skip through it.Then report back Thank you.

This thread is way to slow and thus hereby declared dead.

He lost me when brushed aside white genocide and said "the human race" will live on basically.... yea I don't agree with that attitude.

Don´t listen to him.

I understand and I definetly agree, however either he just accidentally spilled the truth or he made it to not being labeled a coon. I mean his facts from like minute 8 to 11:30 were pretty on point.

"Nature doesnt care about race"

Bullshit, were talking about forced immigration by the jewish overlords, hes bluepilled

The part where he says Tariq Nasheed has all the answers? kek

i hope you dont call yourself a christian, that's some autistic shit

Nah... the moral of the story is white will die out or race mixed away, but it's all good bro, because the human race will live on. I bet money he has a white wife or gf...

Yeah but what about the literal 3 minutes before that? He either is still after all that shit he spouted there, after all those facts blue pilled, or he wants to subtly red pill his audience without getting hate for it (Called a coon or worse...)

Fuck off nibba

Kek said that shitposting would become indistinguishable from reality
the 4th wall was broken long ago
now there is only shitposting

But wouldnt it be better to radicalize the left so people like them less, just come to us. Instead of hearing our veiws glossed over second hand from the only triple digit nig nog in town? This guy obvously wouldnt debate anyone

Nah it´s the truth. I am a Christian actually and I get why Jesus said that saving is only possible through him. It´s because people were living degenrate lives and had no to low/ bad moral standards. And even the Koran calls out Satan/ Satanists and by extension the jews.

He says, regarding white genocide, "if nature is into that, and you are not, you are going to lose that battle buddy." Government forced wealth distribution from whites to non whites is not nature. Diversity quotas, and open borders are not nature. Nature is when all of these unnatural things correct themselves because they are unsustainable.

Weak bait. Ted talks are for cucks

Yeah but he either really isn´t red pilled, or he is so close to being red pilled, that the only thing holding him back is that he thinks that the so called "alt right" hates black people. And not just for their disgusting behaviour, but for their skin

Yea but as a red pulled person I was not impressed. This might be useful for showing to a hardcore blue pill normie

I agree 100%. However please consider the fact, that he is literally playing 4D chess and subtly red pilling his base, without revealing to them that he is red pilled (so he mixes truth with bullshit)

Modern religions are satanism light
a focus on human sacrifices (jesus)
determination to kill all those who oppose (Islam)
actively making others into sheep (judaism)

Bump

He's a low level troll preaching naturalism

Kek it will take a lot to make you satisfied then

Man pol is really full of retards.

The guy is EXPLAINING why people become right wing klan hoodie type people.

Who is that? Looks familiar.

He makes a good point. You got a license for that hate speech, hans?

Yeah but he is explaining at the same time, the retarded bullshit the left perpetrates. He calls their anti white, their anti male, their self hating, history hating and their white genocide acting behaviour out.

It is a clip from the matrix where the guy says he knows the steak is not real. It would rather pretend it is and enjoy it rather than live in the depressing truth outside the matrix.

Youre literally a leaf, he's bluepilling the entire crowd, hes equipting them with a bit of our world veiw. One of our greatest strengths is we have the lefts world veiw down to a science and can tease them and troll them hard. He alsoreaffirms their beliefs, "yeah i looked at the opposing arguments, but I'm still right guys, vote Bernie"

It literally got worse JAnuary 1018. We got a new law. The so called Netwerksdurchsuchungsgesetz. It basically forces companies to delete so called hate speech, or they´ll be fined 50 million euros. SO obviously companies now have plausable deniability to delete every right wing, or even just anti open borders comment. Hoever some lefties got shoa´d too because of this kek.

*January 2018

Ty I love the Matrix. Are all parts good, or just the first one? I watched the film only when I was little.

Exactly. Either master troll or legit red pilled, but hides it.

Just the first one.

Buuump

I can´t remeber the movie too. I just remeber some scenes, like the red pill/ blue pill scene, where Neo has to choose one pill. What happened? Did the director get changed?

the first matrix is the only good one
after that they had to dumb down the writing significantly because they were doing too good of a job the rest suck ass are deliberately confusing and lack the substance and consistency that the first one had
Neo turns into a robot much like Smith and is no longer showing much human emotion at all

Thx. Oh man kinda sad.

Bump

>TedX

that ended it for me...

Ted is not always trash. Remember just all the talks that got deleted already.

Cmon guys. Don´t be checker players...

Quick tl;dr?

Guys vote:

strawpoll.me/14801503

strawpoll.me/14801503

strawpoll.me/14801503

he tells the audience to just accept it though as if it's natural and they all clap like retards.

If it were a Jew doing this talk it would be reversed. he'd start out with redpills then say "b-b-but they're bad and wrong and evil remember the 6 gorillion." I guess even blacks have more of a heart than Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE&t=1s

Yeah the left is retarded, nothing new. However the red pill is a slow process. You can vote in the poll too

strawpoll.me/14801503

That's audiences for you.
Especially liberal ones.

Quick tl;dr??