Any idea why child marriage still exists in the US?

Any idea why child marriage still exists in the US?

Child marriage > adult premarital sex

We're talking about prebuscent kids marrying full grown bearded men you degenerate kike.

Ok, still
Child marriage > rampant fornication

That only exists to fulfill Islam's desires.
It was all along a plan by your (((founding fathers))).

This.

Because USA is a third world country.

This really only applies to Christians

Based. Our ancestors married 13 year old flowered girls after spending their prime adventuring in the middle east or the jungles of america and coming home to find an uncorrupted virgin girl to do your cooking, cleaning and pleasuring. How far the West has fallen when a man has to clean for another as his 30 year old roastie fucks a minority.

Thanks liberal, you're the reason everyone automatically thinks pedo when they think of homosexuality. Thanks for turning me from something that could be ignored into oven food.

Let me look this up, and we'll see how bullshit the claims are. Considered every article I see is screaming PEDOPHILIA I have a sneaking suspicion this is bullshit

>as young as 10
>but mostly likely 15+ marrying their high school bf

And here we are, the mind of a communist.
>under legal loopholes which allow minors to marry in certain circumstances.

IF IT'S LEGAL AND I WANT IT BANNED, IT'S ALWAYS A LEGAL LOOPHOLE!!!!

I'm working on finding the actual stats, but I'm 90% sure most of this is teenage pregnacy marriages. Shit triggers the fuck out of me, and this is most likely why the jews want this shit banned. Can't be a High School senior that gets a freshman pregnant and marry her. Can't have a stable family but can be stuck with a child!

>Minors are currently allowed to marry in many states in the U.S. provided that they obtain permission from both parents and the court. There are also other legal loopholes that allow children to wed, such as teen pregnancy, which forgoes parental consent.

AND HERE WE ARE: I WAS THREE GOD DAMN PERCENTAGE POINTS OFF.

>Eight-seven per cent of the minors who married across the country between 2000 and 2015 were girls, with the majority either 16 or 17.

>60 per cent (of the men they married) aged between 18 or 20.

HOW DARE TEENS MARRY A GUY OLDER THAN THEM. WE MUST DESTROY ALL FORMS OF OLD DATING!

Of course, a faggot is defending this.

guy is probs a jew

Here's the actual stats:

FEMALES:
67% were 17
29% were 16
4% were 15

This entire article is literally just jews and liberated stronk independent women expressing shock at the historical dating methods of the south and expressing horror at the fact that 40% of these marriages are with people older than 20 years old. They're expressing horror that 17 year old females are marrying into stability.

I would LOVE to see their database, because I'd give up anal for a month because we BOTH know that if we control for shotgun weddings (ie where their stat comes from that there's higher rates of divorce and children in these marriages), I'd be willing to bet these make some damn stable weddings.

AND FROM THE RESEARCHERS OWN MOUTH!
>“A large age difference is an automatic red flag, but a small age difference is not an automatic green flag,” said Jeanne Smoot, an attorney with the Tahirih Justice Center,

SOUR GRAPES FROM A FAILED MARRIAGE AS A KID. DIG BOYS DIG.

MFW you're right.

>Reiss is a surname of Old German origin, and was most commonly used by Ashkenazic Jewish people as a metonymic occupational name for a dealer in rice (Yiddish רײַז), or as an ornamental name from the Old High German word Reis ‘twig,’ ‘branch.’

Kill yourself faggot

they marry because they already haved sex and pregnant

The more civilized a society becomes the more feminized its males become.

So you have a choice to make:

Do you want faggots everywhere, or do you want pedos everywhere?

Choose wisely...

>social experiment

kys faggot

We need a war.

>mfw a literal faggot is the only one who read the article and did the research.
In any case you are correct, and i think most of Sup Forums would agree that there is a difference between a 19yo male marrying a 16yo female and a 40yo male marrying a 11yo female, which thankfully occurs rarely.

Mormons

>Because USA is a third world country.
>ukraine calling anybody out