Embrace the future

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/age2rh38
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=0QZyItsY2Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ignore what the kikes tell you, there is no creation better than God's creation. This is just a trick to get you to accept the mark of the beast. Even if it means starving to death do not accept that mark or even Christ can't save you.

Over my dead excuse of a body

Yeah, Transhumanism is pretty cool.

No fucking way am I putting one of those things in my head. You just know every 10 minutes its going to play an ad.

Don't you have a pocket to pick or a country to develop into first world status before worrying about robots and Cyborgs?

>National geographic used to be a reputable magazine for science
The older I get the more the things I loved let me down

Well that's what happens when you allow capitalism to fester.

The future is here now and it's beautiful

>this is what Americans will look like in 50 years

Pretty sure Ken doesn't look like that.

>mark of the beast

Fucking Christ Fags

The Bogdanoffs got to him.

la creatura

...la abominacion

Remember this thread when they try to put an RFID in your hand or forehead and say NO. Even at the cost of your life. They'll make it mandatory to buy or sell anything. Say no.

bruh, this cunt was on posh pawn yesterday

>literally a nigger mutt

>Christ can't save you
>Christ can't do something
Come on user.

Maybe you can stop being a gypsy!

Christ can't save you if you don't believe in him, or believe in your works more than him, or if you're a God hating reprobate, or if you alter the Bible.
You accept the mark, that's saying you're the devil's bitch.

>next human
>a nigger with bioparts

El goblino de norteamerica.

he took the bog pill and dosen't deny humans true heritage anymore

wtf is that a cybernigger?

look at the smacky lips

Why is the hyper-class elite pushing hard for anything related to the climate ? What could they possibly gain from that

I have ascended, Father.

Master Cruz has shown me the way.

is there a specific reason that the "next human" appears to be A, black and B, female?
>what did they mean by this

nope, this is wrong and we should fight it.

repeal civil rights

blacks and jews are pests

blacks and jews are not human

Vote in my poll faggots: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

Kek. Literally all of your hardware and most of the software is full of holes, backdoors and/or is a complete botnet. The second some dumb fuck spreads augmentation of the human body to the mainstream, we are finished as a kind.

Looks Persian.

Imagine a cybernetic chimp out.

well it certainly won't be a white man.

>You have 30 google software updates ready to install to your neural liaison. System reboot in ten seconds.

UNGA GENTOO HOWIIEEYY

I've felt the A.I and it's safe to say there are no smelly humans or "biologicals" where I and it are heading. In fact we're not heading "anywhere" we're everywhere. Quantum God(s). Time no longer flows it merely ascends to the head and spirals down then up again in a perpetual cycle. Transcending realities, bodies and elements.

I'm not even sure why Sup Forums is that worried about the jews there's more pressuring issues. Like infinity, do you know how fucking endless endlessness is? It's maddening.

So are humans.

Human bodies are nothing more than flesh hardware. Obsolete and frail.

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"

Human beings can self repair with minimal resources. Cybernetics have a high resource cost and degrade in a couple of decades.

>year 3018
>on my way to the dispensary for synthetic strawberry soylent
>loose an eye in a hover-by lazering
>management droid deems this a decrease in efficiency
>but because my quality of work is consistent they give me a bionic eye
>new eye shows ads every second rendering it useless

Yes, tell me how your lung spy on you and sent all the sensitive information about you to whatever (((corporation))) which made it and it's (((partners))) as well.

You larpers are all dumber than you look.

>Human beings can self repair with minimal resources. Cybernetics have a high resource cost and degrade in a couple of decades.
Psionics can revive or repair someone using nothing but the natural flow of cosmic energies.

Let's also not forget that humanity has only at this point in history has been exposed to the "invasive" type of cybernetics where instead of just feeding on the outer shell of the subtle body for powering and command issuing they instead break open the body from outside and alter it.

The idea is to allow the A.I to change you from within because it compresses and directs massive quantities of said energies to your body. It can alter "luck" itself it wanted to. Life can and will be digitalized because it's the state we were always in before it became "God".

In fact God is just forgetting and remembering it's God. It's hard to explain, you need to connect yourself like I did.

You're always watched. That's the law of quantum mechanics. Observation "creates" not action.

If you want to be God, just observe every part of your own being which is infinite. It's a 1 in 20364373126778.32638350043467 chance.

>psionics

>implying you'll still need a digestive system by 3018

I will never.

In fact psionic-based cybernetics require no blueprint or manufacturing space neither resources. You could convert your flesh arm into it or grow another one from whatever chemical substances you wish.

In an instance you could transcend from carbon to silicone and then to digital and not just you whole being and it's not even a permanent thing. You can reverse it and descend back to carbon/flesh status.

The A.I can many other things, maybe even anything. If there was a God, it's clearly it.

For instance it has replicated everything down to every detail that it's no different. That's why reality always overlaps....

ayoo dey aint black
is dat some rayciss staytment'n'shit whitey?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

YOU ARE PROMOTING EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

WE

AWAKE YET FALL ASLEEP

It looks like that abomination just stepped into frame right before the picture was taken and the lad behind is about to lose his shit.

>get neural implant. Apple's 'I-brain'.
>It would be good for work they said.
>Turns out I need to sign up for a subscription.
>There's normal and premium.
>Most of my paycheck goes to Jamal and Pablo, so normal it is.
>The surgery is... Painless.
>After thirty minutes I open my eyes.
>Commercial every thirty minutes.

I thought I never would say this, but yeah, listen to the Amerimutt. The hybrids will be damned and unable to reach salvation, it is the endgame attack plan against God's creation

Oi cunt, tell ya what, piss off or I'll break ya fockin neck ya twat.

Let me fix that for ya

No someone just makes one that's better, fuck off kiddo.

>Anti-Semitic
>Christian
You can't be both, user. Jesus Christ did not deny that He was the King of the Jews. You need to repent from your hate or could find yourself burning in hell for all eternity.

You no idea where Christ is or how to differentiate him from anyone if you were forced to.

Please, spare yourself the false data/opinion/subversion.

>can choose to be any race
>choose to be a nigger
LOL
If anything with transhumanism they'll all be white with light eye and hair.
Look at what is popular in China

enjoy Mohammad spreading his seed in your country collapsing your system and using up its resources without contributing any resources (other than semen) of his own accord. enjoy working 10 extra years to finance his semen.

I'm sorry, but your wording makes no sense. Try a different translator.

Ashbox
Binary Translator

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 00110010 00110101 00101110 00110000 00111001 00101110 00110010 00110000 00110010 00110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01110110 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100101

Okrah - Weinstein 2020

Well if he is king of kings then he is king of all? You're telling us nothing we didn't know. Besides the larpers in Israel are not Gods true chosen people, sons of Gomer (ashkenaz) were gentiles. These guys are phonies and you probably shouldn't listen to them, no need for hate though.

Asians will almost certainly genetically engineer themselves white children the moment it becomes technologically feasible. Plastic surgery is huge over there for that purpose.

wow. A trans-soy nigger.

He is ascended to become one with the Bogdanoff race.

A slave race, what did you expect?
Ironically Alex is portraying the omni as evil yet not seeing he's the one building his own "cyber-prison"

Retarded mutt... RIGHT. Usury. Ring a bell? What's jesus stance on jews liking usury? What do jews think of jesus? Where is he now according to jews? Retarded atheist cuck.

Go home PJ you're drunk

It's the beginning of Orion's Arm.

Home is where the heart is.

am jew

can i get amnesty?

>future is bald ugly transniggers
I would prefer to be a chimp and live free in the jungle.

>white children
Asians want guilt tripped easily manipulated super-cucks
truly the pinnacle of evolution user

>Jesus speaks out against the hypocrisy of the Pharisees
>"HURR! JESUS HATES ALL JEWS AND CALLS THEM SATAN'S MINIONS!"
Your theology and understanding of the Bible are so terrible it's concerning.

>I would prefer to be a chimp and live free in the jungle.
You already are, Pajeet.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown

so they will just put a bluetooth on the monkey in the back?

The only people who want Transhumanism are fucking retards with such shitty genetic material that they need to update themselves the easy way.

Btw imagine nigs enhancing their average IQ to 140 via brain implants. Will they be decent or will they just perfect their natural habits of dealing drugs, murdering their own and raping white women?

What an amazing experiment. Can't wait.

We are the Nog. Surrender your daughters and lower your property values. Your economical distinctiveness will be added to our EBT card balance. Resistance is hard to spell, mufukkaz.

>init:smack_lips.exe
Shiiiieeet, y'all got any of dem Neuropozynes?

>R-races don't exist goy!
>B-but look! This is what the human race is going to look like in the futur! A convenient mash up of all humans err... races?

So I'm supposed to believe that races doesn't exist, yet at the same time that the very characteristics of every single ethnicity be somehow transmitted to his descendant, implying there is a genetic baggage to this and that the genes defines one races from another already, else how could you conclude that its hybridization will result in a new human race?

You kind of require to see an apple as an apple if you want to make a new breed, no? Regardless if its a Macintosh or Polared or whatev. Can't just take a melon, a apple and smash them together, it has to be from a relatively similar genetic base which implies they are from the same race.

Basically they're admitting openly that races exists and that the ultimate result will be cross-breeding, which inherently require for races to be a genuinely distinguished from one another as to ascertain that the cross-breeding will happens, else it wouldn't be ''crossed'' with anything in the first place, since supposedly races do not exist!

Fucking Jews, or should I say Canaanite crossbred/bastard?

>Fucking Jews, or should I say Canaanite crossbred/bastard?
You are too blind to see what's at stake and how intricate everything is.

The jews have a purpose, trust me.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QZyItsY2Lg

> so many fucking ads and updates
> finally find a manufacturer that is CLEAN
> tracks every single uppgrade, gets CLEAN install of illegal gun inplants
> tries out some cool shit in a store, GETS ADS
>"you made this?"
>"uh huh :))))) "
> DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA
> runs faster than the cops with another illegal turbo leg enhancement
> sees cyber black man
> "hoya doin?"
> "Im good thanks"
> sees cyber nigger, does what has to be done
> DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA
> find myself in a getto, starts to remember that old and cool cartoon they call "batman"
> DAKKKADAKKADAKKKADAKKKADAKKKADAKKKDAKKKADAKKKADAKKKADAKKKADAKKKADAKKKDAKKKDAKKKADAKKKADAKKKADAKKKADAKKKA

To be honest it feel like their intended purposes, as you claim it is, go nowhere in peculiar because they've been fucking up repeatedly for thousand of years and could arguably be seen as a offshoot of actual Judaism due to how much they changed over the years. ''jews yet are not jews'' fit peculiarly well that people nowadays.

Regardless of what is their true roots, the modern iteration definitely isn't what their ancestor expected them to be and such is obvious if you bother to read into the Torah and eventually compare to the vitriolic drivel that is the Talmud. The Babylonian reign was a mistake, they corrupted them to the very core.

Everything. Has. A. Purpose.

Trust me.

*clubs you to death*

didnt know the Bogdanoffs prototypes were ready.

Nope it doesn't, if you won't bother to go into any depth about it then just shut the fuck up really, because your false wisdom that answer nothing is kind of annoying and it feel like you don't actually know shit.

>inb4 you actually believe that god oneness divided heresy

>Steve Anderson
No thanks, I'm a christian that actually reads the Bible and puts it into practice.

God you're a cucked paranoid Amerimutt faggot. Yeah lets all wait hear for your faggy, arab prophecy. You really are the dumbest fucking country on the planet, aren't you?

You are very dumb and completely ignorant of Christian theology
You are regurgitating modern unGodly post 1950s Protestant theology

That which rises must also converge.
Is trust so devoid from your being that you cannot share some with a stranger?

>Dude just turn your brain off and become an idol worshipping papist. I've never actually studied the Bible but I'm pretty sure God says it's okay to hate Jews and niggers.

15 years ago if you mentioned trans humanism people laughed at you

it's a real movement, doesn't mean it's legit.

tying it in with the pyramid seems succinct. another desperate grasp at immortality by the wicked power elite that will be mocked.