screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207277
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207278
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=917037
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207282
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207283
my.mixtape.moe/eftexp.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Utaha > Megumi >>>> Eriri

Megumi. A very easy decision. Nothing against Eriri and Utaha as they are both good girls as well. Megumi is just the absolute waifu material.

Still Eriri. Always Eriri.

Eriri is without a doubt better than Utaha.

No contest.

My wife Eriri is cute.

Utaha isn't an annoying, self-entitled, self-absorbed, selfish and childish cunt.

I look at the webms from the fanservice episode and become genuinely interested in picking it up, then I read the synopsis and wish it was just a hentai.

>new Saekano episode 0 and 1 releases from HS, now with 1080p

Downloading now. Did they finally learn to rip from Amazon?

I'll take some black tar. I need my fix.

Any girl except Utaha.

Eriri is a pure maiden while Utaha is a filthy rapist.

Utaha is the only reason I bother with this trash series

Eriri. The best girl and the winner

I like Megumi but Utaha is the patrician choice

>[HorribleSubs] Saekano S2 - 01v2 [720p].mkv
>199Mb
What the fuck is this shit?

Good thing I'm not that faggot Tomoya and you can't rape the willing.

The heroine

Two wrongs in one post. Eririfags seriously need to have their brain checked.

Small tits petite body blonde twintails
That's always a winning combination

This does appear to be an Amazon rip.
anibin.blogspot.com/2017/04/1_13.html anibin now says this season is in 878p.
Here's a comparison of HS 720p upscaled to 1080p with NGU AA Very High and HS1080p at native: screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207276
Viewers with 1080p(+) monitors will very clearly benefit from downloading 1080p releases of this show.
I'm pretty happy now. I'm assuming HS's future releases of this show will be Amazon rips, so no need to wait for FFF or Lolihouse for a good picture quality source every week now.
I don't know if the Lolihouse or HS 1080p release looks better/worse/same, and I'm not going to test this because I don't care and I'll just be downloading HS1080p at this point.
For those REALLY REALLY anal about all forms of anime quality here, you may wish to compare the HS1080p and Lolihouse raw releases yourself for picture quality, then add the FFF subs to whichever 1080p release is better each week.

FFF release vs. HS 720p release, both upscaled to 1080p with NGU AA very high: screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207277
FFF release is better.

>pretending you don't know who Yuipollfag is
He may be delusion about who's gonna win, but he isn't wrong about Eriri being best.

FFF release upscaled with NGU AA Very High to 1080p vs. HS 1080p release: screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207278
HS 1080p release is slightly better. Maybe I will download that Lolihouse raw now. Expected the difference here to be larger.

>but he isn't wrong about Eriri being best.
He's wrong about that as well.

Came here to post this.

There is virtually no virtual difference between the HS 1080p rip and nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=917037
Not worth posting a comparison. Gonna start a DDL of that Lolihouse raw, will post comparisons later.

>NGU AA Very High upscale of 878p show @ 720p is almost as visually detailed as same 878p show's 1080p release
NGU is fucking badass. I just thought I'd point that out.
>there are actually people here who use mpv

Eriri (10/10)
Utaha (11/10)
Megumi 100/10

Utaha steals every single scene she's in, in season 2 even moreso than before.
But I have to admit that my personal favorite is Michiru.

I choose secret option D, the cousin

none of them

Megumi > Eriri > Utaha

Three in a row, we have a winner boys.

patrician taste right here

Two of them are literally parody characters. The only real option is Megumi who at least has her sarcasm going for her.

Why would you want to fuck your cousin?

I don't, I want to fuck Tomoya's cousin

Utaha > Eriri > Michiru > Megumi

I want to fuck Michiru, I don't have a cousin.

>liking a girl that will throw away all that is cherished by you one random day while at work

Utaha > Mayu > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi > Machida > Akane >>>> Eriri

Superior taste user my friend

>pure maiden
>rape fantasies

Eriri.

Semen demon unleashed.

Michiru should be higher but good taste

>Eriri has rape fantasies
>Utaha is a rapist

You'd think they'd get along better.

She's been unleashed for awhile now.

The only contest is on which Megumi.

Stop asking me to choose.
You know i can't decide between Megumi, Utaha or Michiru

>implying my most cherished treasures wouldn't be piles of her sweaty underwear

Utaha and Megumi are the only contestants. Everyone else is fucking trash.

Megumi

Izumi is okay too, the rest is trash

[Suzu-Kaze&LoliHouse] Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Flat - 01 [WebRip 1920x1080 HEVC-yuv420p10 AAC].mkv vs. [HorribleSubs] Saekano S2 - 01v2 [1080p]: screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207282
The Suzu-Kaze and LoliHouse release is significantly less artifacty, and thus superior. This release is the highest visual quality release available for this show until the BDs, most likely.

FFF upscaled with NGU AA very high vs. Suzu-Kaze&LoliHouse: screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/207283
Now the visual benefits of viewing an ~878p anime through a 1080p release become more strongly apparent. The 1080p release is significantly more detailed than FFF's release even when the FFF release is upscaled using the most powerful realtime upscaling settings available at the moment.
Those who really care about visual quality will want to add HS or FFF subs to the Suzu-Kaze&LoliHouse release during this season for viewing.

Isn't that precisely what she is, though?

I'm having trouble noticing much of a difference, to be honest

my.mixtape.moe/eftexp.mp4

Episode 2 PV. What scenes are people looking forward to?

The difference between 1080p sources is subtle. The difference between the FFF release and the 1080p release is fairly significant. Perhaps a display and/or eyesight upgrade is in need for you.

Utaha isn't really childish.

Why did HS take so long to do episode 0? Did they really plan on not doing Saekano?

The one with the best butt.

Tough call, they're all pretty good.

It's already canon who has the best butt.

so who ends up winning in this series? vaguley remember the first season but stopped halfway. who wins?

I think Megumi would be the most fun to spend time with, but Utaha clearly is the most enjoyable character to watch.

Megumi won.

Megumi and Eriri for me.

fine taste user

dam really. I thought for LNs the girl on the first cover volume wins? surprised it didnt half to here. maybe ill read/watch it

We all know Megumi won in the LN, bowl posts irrelevant.

My dad works for Saekano. Anime will be an Utaha ending

OP implies that they're changing the train scene.

Please. You don't want an anime original ending. A season 3 possibility would be the greatest thing. If season 3 happens, that will be a canon Megumi win.

An anime original ending would be ridiculously easy to do. Just have them confess in the second hill scene, and then instead of the kiss in the train scene you get this as Eriri cries from losing the bowl.

But that's not what the real fans of the show want. Yes, it's easy to do. But I promise you it won't be satisfying. The train scene was basically Utaha's exit. Let her have her moment. Not all the people watching are Megumi fans. Eriri and Utaha, even Michiru and Izumi fans are also watching.

I wish more artists drew inspirations on how to draw 2d girls. He does it so perfectly.

You can just have this scene be Utaha's exit.

That's a terrible anime original cliffhanger. The hill scene is important to give it come full circle climax and Eriri's feelings are shown much later (more or less here ) and not there.

I don't see it as a cliffhanger. The only thing left unresolved is that Eriri and Megumi's friendship is broken.

Volume 7's ending is a cliffhanger. There are 5 more volumes after volume 7, you know. Not only is there Megumi and Eriri's friendship plot, but Eriri and Utaha's respective development as an artist and writer, Tomoya's struggle as a producer+writer, and the book end where Tomoya and the rest of the gang reunite to make kamige together.

when half brit girl has less curve than japanese girls, yea right

Went back to rewatch the first season.

I like these moments.

A lot of the volumes after V7 are just outright filler, especially V10. The main thing to develop on is Tomoya struggle as a writer, but that one can be left to the viewer's imagination after they finish watching the anime adaptation. An ending should give off a feeling that life goes on for the characters, and ending at V7 gives the message that even when friends drift apart, life goes on and you go your separate paths.

>Utaha's respective development as an artist and writer
Please let Utaha die in peace and let her have her best scene as the finale. We don't want to see the big shit Maruto took on her after volume 7 animated.

They should just announce a KM anime instead.

What fillers? Everything post-volume 7 is canon and relevant.
>left to the viewer's imagination
That sort of ending typically leaves something to be desired. Why would you settle for an incomplete and original ending when you can have a cliffhanger that leaves room for more to come as the author intends so?

>KM
>so unpopular that when new chapters get translated, no one discusses them

The LN is barely discussed as it is. KM is also pretty straightforward, there's not much to debate.

Volumes 9 and 10 add practically nothing to the series. Megumi and Tomoya's romance is the main draw of the series, if you wrap that up then the ending is satisfying. There's no need to drag it out for so many volumes when you can wrap it up at Volume 7. Tomoya's progression as a writer is pretty boring too since a lot of it is rehashing what happened in previous volumes.

Nice excuse for your series just being unpopular. People have filled threads with series with far less content.

>implying that matters

Even something like a spin-off of Girlish Number can get an anime and GN flopped hard.

Eriri.

It's a matter of opportunity cost. Why animate KM when you can animate something with Megumi and get way more?

Why not both? Again, look at other series like Sword Oratoria, they will surely animate more Danmachi later after the spin-off anime ends.

Tomoya getting his circle up and running in proper, writing routes or other heroines for this game, a bit of focus on side heroines who are working with him on his new game, and some focus on Eriri and Utaha's side of things is nothing? What drugs are you on?

Tomoya and Megumi's romance is one of the main draws. And if you actually cared about it then you would want a S3 to do a proper adaptation to see the confession scene and the main heroine realized as a finale. 13 volumes isn't even that long for a LN.