There is a reason why people are staring

There is a reason why people are staring...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mP2mY6Ts58Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using a halfie like Obama as a Paragon of Blackness

WE

Here come the kikes.

Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without a history or culture.

BLACK history:
-First civilization
-First medical and scientific advancements
-Pyramids, a building that not even modern scientists can solve it's mystery

wh*Te ""history""
-some cave dwelling crackers
-1000 years later they now live in mud huts
-Brown people from Anatolia tried to civilize them
-Get raped by Moors and Turks constantly
etc

wh*Tes should be genocided

Yes, a red barrier that draws attention to the couple at the bottom.
TRY HARDER.
>CHINA NUMBER 1#

Here come the triggered wh*Teoids!

WAS

Shieet mane we wuz Cleopatra and pirramidz an shieet nomesayin cracker ass whitey livin in caves

Yes. you have problem with that, wh*Te dog ?

Shieeet muhfuggah whitey stole it all

I can show you deh weh. You must have ebola to know deh weh.

BASED

Malcolm X was the first Caliph of the Kara Boga. We must avenge him.

>look my Sup Forums post is proof
Cope harder, doggy.

BLACK arab here, i support all my black brothers with their struggle against the wh*Toid subhumans, KARA BOGA will help us.

Does anybody have the picture of those dindus from blacked in suits. Somebody posted it on Facebook thinking they were business people.

Sage goes in all fields

Based on the flag I'm guessing this is the only actual groid in the thread.

There we go, fixed it for you to make it Historically Accurate.

LMAO.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Te boy. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

how based could a person be ??

Yeah all those places are afroasiatic, squalid slums now. They're ugly, because they host low iq, ugly subracial refuse of humanity.

mashALLAH

>post yfw T*rkroaches get rangebanned again

According to Sup Forums virgins. Oooh so scary. Watch out internet, here's another angry white boy with a keyboard, to shitpost on Sup Forums and try get a couple of hundred thumbs up on his racist YouTube comments.

The elite better watch out!

Kangz mane. Whitey steal it all.

I actually enjoy how you turks are dedicated to represent yourself as nigs. Turks are black and Mohammad was a Sub-Saharan black. No doubt about it.

iwi

wh*Tes are weak

WEWUZ KINGS N SHIEEEET

Shieeeet weez be errthang

Are you saying I can't see with my own eyes what a shithole Birmingham is since they imported groids and mudslimes?

The Turkish poster is the epitome of male anger and insecurity.

Let's start by looking at his posts. His posts are repetitive. His raging style makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is retarded, as a result of him lurking too much on Sup Forums. This gives him the appearance of poor health and weakness. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his inferiority complex, a feature that developed due to being roasted by Sup Forumsacks, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer.

The Turk poster's demeanor is one of idiocy. He is submissive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes laughter into the more intelligent, mature posters of Sup Forums.

The summit of expression of his insecurity on Sup Forums is his posts. The Turk posts are the shittiest of all posts. As posts are the penultimate symbol of maturity, this alone would suffice to make the Turk the least mature of posters. These angry posts are able fulfill the desire of the neediest of shills, being able to more than fill all the threads of the board. Its length ensures that when it uploads, the potent turkish anger will immediately enter the thread of the board the Turk poster invades.

In total, the Turk man expresses this insecurity in a most exemplary manner in the net. When he types, he unleashes the entirety of his anger and stupidity upon his keyboard without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Turkish poster is the epitome of insecurity.

He mad

Also:
>"you literal chimp"
>from a nigger roach

my sides

>WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ N SHEEEET CRAKCA NAMSAYIN ????

*throws shit at rival cave members*

>wh*Te ""history""
>words

So are Greeks and Italians cumskins, too? A lot of that doesn't apply to them outside of the raping and getting raped by other meds.

You are a monkey

LMAO! wh*Tes BTFO as usual

stop staring Constantinople

cracKKKas are subhumans

And blacks are lizards.

i quite enjoy muumery,but dont insult who want but who can

You are butthurt
And it it hilarious

You are a biological weapon imported and encouraged to multiply by Jews.

What's funny is that this sentiment exists in other countries where the indigenous population doesn't wish to be replaced, like Mexico, yet white people aren't allowed to express the same and are ridiculed for the mere suggestion.

literally violent monkeys

>blaming Jews for your problems

black people have to stick together cause that's pretty much all they've got, they just steal everything else.

Why Turkish posters are so retarded?

The Egyptians didn't build the complex. It was already there. The existing Sphinx, too.

Can you imagine the stink of this unwashed nigger's ass

It's the same wimp posting his power fantasy and getting banned all over again

Congratulations on stealing a white mans copypasta and ruining it

lmao look at his wh*Te brothers stand there and film here, wh*Toids are so disgusting.

Literally everything you've said applies to you.
I find your oblivious lack of self awareness amusing.
Come, sub-human, amuse me further with your monkey-shines

When it gets down below 80% white, you're fucked.

the C in that flag stands for constantinople

based turkey telling the wh*te dogs what's up

ayyy user i have the same lockscreen

why do u have that image saved Faget

RICE TRADERS

>A muttposting Paki with GOY in the name
like pottery. At least get some pics of real creaturas like pic related instead of recycled huehuememes with ameriburger shirts

Really?

Are people still fighting over the internet to see who is the most white?
What really counts is your beauty, not your skin color, genes, or your "ancestors".

NIGGERS

Because it's some autist LARPing not an actual turk.

>menthol cigarette

its negros that smoke menthols brah. if ur white and smoking them ppl usually give u funny looks

Ebola, aids, hip hop, herpes, mosquitos, female genital mutilation, voodoo, disproportionate criminality, mass immigration, gang rape, gun crime, famine, drought, low IQ, physically ugly, illiteracy, Ebonics, conceit and synonymous with societal dysfunction.

LEFT CAN’T MEME

>is that literallt a parody of how terrible your memes are?
>how come high verbal IQ doesn’t translate to memes?

Kes ulan kırma

he is aroused by it, lol.

DECEPTION ROLL!
DECEPTION ROLL!
DECEPTION ROLL!

stay mad cracker

Tfw monkeys turns out to be clearly superior to the proposed alternative

am i missing the part of the joke related to stacy's arm / hand mixup? or is it just not a very good meme?

incidents bruv, the only reason white girls get with niggers is pity. and then they realise why that was mistake later... how many mixed race, long lasting relationships you see around? fokin' none.