Is Sup Forums satire or do you guys unironically believe the things you say

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
strawpoll.com/age2rh38
instagram.com/p/BcgTAyrFSY4/?taken-by=lywi.gr
instagram.com/lywi.gr/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe everything I say here.

I like to hope it's a good deal of both.

For me, it’s satire

I pity anyone who thinks otherwise

we desperately want to be satire but we are constantly proven right
it kills us

Unironically want to genocide the kikes.

Is punpun normie tier now?
I remember reading before it ended

me too

gas the kikes lol jk

lurk more and you'll find out at some point, faggot

I usually go to the_donald if i want serious discussion. I come to Sup Forums to shitpost, collect epic memes, and drop some bants.

You might as well give up. You're not going to win. You will never stop us. This is the last place on the internet where you are not permabanned for expressing non-cucked thoughts, that is, anything non-mainstream or WN. Just give up, because you will never win.

sage
meta threads on /qa/

Announcing reports is a bannaboe offense

It's a mixed bag, it'd be less so if white leaders weren't anti-white.

Used to think it was all satire.

It isn’t satire you fucking shill

>I'm from Reddit
Go the fuck back.

Sup Forums is whatever you want it to be, user

where is this written

The fact that some people freak out whenever someone asks if this bord is satire is reason enough to believe it actually is satire at its core

I think most normal functioning adults who come here just come here for boredom or happenings. Then you have some of the lowest drudge of life. The mouth breathing mongoloid NEET autists with Kekistan flags who actually do take the shit here posted seriously and probably have Breitbart merchandise in their jizz filled man cave.

>I usually go to the_donald

I don't even know the difference anymore.

This is an automated message from the DGSI, you are now on S list.
Good day citizen.

I unironically want to stab you...and then play around with your blood.

You should perform ancient honor killing ritual known as butterknife to nutsack sudoko.

Global rule #7 newfriend
Sup Forums.org/rules

It's 80% satire and LARP but beware of the 20%, there's real life psychopaths and pedos here.

>the_donald
If there's anything worse than Kekistan flag posters, it's people who go there. I'm a conservative and hate the left but those people are a prime example of why letting every nuclear weapon on Earth go off at once might not be such a bad idea.

Gas yourself jew

Sup Forums is life, Sup Forums life is death, Sup Forums is your darkest fear staring back at you from the abyss, Sup Forums is the imageboard at the end of the internet.

>WE ARE LEGION

it is scientifically proven that 1 out of 5 people on Sup Forums are pedos

If anyone actually listened to those rules this board wouldn't exist.

What do girlys say when they see you dope flags... i just tell mine im a history buff.

That is a newer rule. Can't be more than a couple years old. You're the newfriend if you don't know about heaven.

>Le ID: Heaven is oldfag
Lol. Just lol
Follow the rules and stop being a nigger

Once you swallowed the redpill everything makes sense user.

Hitler was right.

2D loli is NOT pedophilia

kek

Vote in my poll niggers; strawpoll.com/age2rh38

OP was a faggot again

kys newfag

Some people not realizing this is actually a shitpost.

Same, Jews are based and white genocide is a good thing

>I'm the nigger for teaching all these newfags what's up

Do a barrel roll you fucking newfag hotpockets

This has to be bait... no one would willingly out themselves as a T_D pleb. That's like proudly showing off your micropenis to a Tinder date

who is he

Sage

>i just tell mine im a history buff
kek, that's what I start out with as well. It didn't go over too well on new years day morning, the chick got pissed and bolted in a huff, kinda glad because I didn't have to share my booze and I only had a 12 left. She running out thinking she fucked literally Hitler kept me grinning for a week

a better question would be "why do all liberal talking point fall flat in an un-moderated environment where you can't ban people for disagreeing with you?"

really makes you think...

Look at this faggot

Hang around for a couple months and you'll see

some brazilian junky going by some odd name, 'lywi.gr'

All I’m saying is make Sup Forums a little bit less shit and follow the rules. Making a post saying “sage and reported” is not a quality post

Sup Forums is a board of peace

thank you budday

user please...

>Making a post saying “sage and reported” is not a quality post

But off topic and mindless slide threads like this meta thread are, I suppose.

GO BACK

I didn’t make the thread nor did I claim it’s a quality thread
Just Follow the rules nigger

I'll start following the rules right after you niggers enforce them on every other cancerous faggot that is autistically trying to destroy our board culture with off topic and meta threads, which isn't tolerated ON ANY OTHER BOARD

Follow the rules Jamal

can u believe this girl is brazilian? Anyone has her instagram, she really QT!

Follow the rules Tyrone it’s not that hard

I believe everything people say here

don't make me go to the irc, because I fucking hate rizon and I promise that you're seriously pissing some of us off.

nevermindo here it is desu
instagram.com/p/BcgTAyrFSY4/?taken-by=lywi.gr

Cross breeds of /x/ and Sup Forums are not satire

All other threads that aren't psychologically politically oriented are satire and/or tertiary to the board's instated intent.

Hot tip

More flags are better i have them all over my house because im a autistic who loves maps and flags but it makes the “history buff” pill a easy swallow because they seen a bunch of other flags an symbols in my house before they see my nazi shit.

This way they never get huffy and walk out... that only happens when you start dropping the red pills.

80% of the retards here fell for the memes

Good leafpost. Have another (You).

I have a mountain of evidence that will fry you motherfuckers if you fuck with me. Just do your job and stay user like you should you attentionwhores

It's all satire, Mr. FBI Agent. Trust me goy- er, guy

Is IRL aimbotting fun?

When I post under a meme-flag, I don't really mean what I say. When I post under my geographic location, I really do mean what I say. I don't know if anyone else follows that rule or not though.

Yea, but it's still fucking disgusting.

95% Satire.

Every post in this thread that says Sup Forums is satire is satire.

It's more fun than sucking sjw and niggercock. Fucking sellouts

I do but she is a junky.
instagram.com/lywi.gr/?hl=en

when politics is serious then Sup Forums is satire
when politics is satire then Sup Forums is serious

I'm almost always honest here, and I'm truthful in my opinions. I just wouldn't present them as bluntly in real life as I do in here.

do your own research faggot and stop looking for other people to tell you what to think

Lurk more idiot faggot

>instagram.com/lywi.gr/?hl=en
> she is a junky.
she is faking that to look edgy, a real junky uses 5 or 10 cc syringes max. No one uses a needle like that.
t experienced shooter of various things

Are you media? Then it's real. Otherwise this place is a joke. Dont take it too seriously....unless you're media

My sides

Of all things we do and say, the least ironic is that traps are gay

This is our curse. We make up random bullshit and are proven right like if this board was a god.

I wanna lick her feet

everything is satire man, everything ive ever written on this website is a work of fiction and should be treatef as such

I believe everything i see on pol.

>it rhymes
kek