Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Episode 3 is out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nue
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck did Konohamaru's eyes magically become blue with no pupils after Shippuden.

I don't understand and it looks bad.

Blame SP.

I want to fuck konohamaru

That was fast

>Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki team
>Shikadai, Chouchou and Inojin team

>Shikadai is Boruto's best friend
>Chouchou is Sarada's best friend

Will Mitsuki and Inojin become buddies? They both seem like smug pranksters that might get along.

Temari was the best part of this episode.

thats it.

Temari is my girl but Metal Lee was very funny in this episode.

I thought she was the worst, I have always thought she was the prettiest young ninja in the original but her abrasive personality is uncomfortable. On the other hand Shikadai is much more considerate than I thought he'd be (I don't even think what he said to Metal was intentionally rude in the first place)

This anime needs ecchi scenes with lil hinata or it will be shit. Pantsu shots or ass grabing like in sin nanatsu no taizai.

>Will Mitsuki and Inojin become buddies?
They're both weird pale kids who act autistic with dads of questionable sexuality so they have a lot to bond over.

Friendly reminder that pic related is a fucking Nue.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nue

Is Bort the new Indra reincarnation?

>Temari and Shikamaru will never be your parents

Would you guys support Sakura and Sasuke having a second child as the series runs on?

I would love it as long as they found a way to make a baby (age 3 to 5 at most) relevant in part 2.

No.

>Temari and Hinata, maybe Sakura too
>2 really strong ninja
>housewives instead of being in the military or some shit like that
This really ticks me off with this anime. I know Kishimoto hates women but still.

Women being housewives
perfect

no because Naruto and Sasuke are still alive.

Poor excuse for fan art.

He's just Gohan being trained by Piccolo.

Happens with Toriyama.

It's hard to write girls.

For all we know they are still in active roles but we just don't see it.

I mean Sakura probably heads the hospital.

Also its peacetime boy, at worst they just need a jounin to deal with miissing ninjas

Hinata looks like a 10-year old.

no wonder she can't control her Kid because she still is one.

Wait a fucking minute
>Nue (鵺, 鵼, 恠鳥, or 奴延鳥) is a legendary Japanese yōkai or mononoke
>Yōkai (妖怪?, ghost, phantom, strange apparition) are a class of supernatural monsters, spirits and demons in Japanese folklore
>Boruto's eye only resonates with otherworldly chakra
>Boruto can see Momoshiki's spirit at the end of the movie arc in the manga
Boruto's doujutsu can see fucking ghosts.

But he hasn't even met Piccolo yet

I kind of agree. If they're going to do it then they should show male ninja in the household too.

Temari isn't shown to be doing household stuff though, she's still dressed in shinobi garbs.

not controll her kids? She forced Boruto to do homework for 2 weeks while standing as a dictator behind him

>10 year old
Where do you live that kids develop so fast?

tumblr pls go blog about your disgusting hairy sewer vaginas some more

???

Temari and Sakura are strong but Hinata is not (this started her family drama with her father and Hanabi) which is why she is still a chunin. It's not her nature to fight and they are in a time of peace anyway so she can do normal things.

I think Temari is kind of sad though since she could be doing much more than staying at home and serving drinks to her husband.

Would be interesting to have a villain who is not either human or ayy lmao, even if minor one.
Also would like to know more about spirits in Naruto world. There are shinigami and apparently some other sorts of demons and yokai things.

This was before Bort met Sasuke.

Hinata is still a Hyuuga. They are strong by default.

>Hinata
>Strong ninja

lmao user

And it goes deeper
>Boruto's sclera in his right eye turns black when his doujutsu is activated
>Edo Tensei which are reincarnated spirits imprisoned in a sacrificed body have black sclera
>Boruto's eye is literally a ghost eye
>a reincarnated eye
>Tenseigan means Reincarnation Eye

They are a family though, probably downtime from work. And I assume Temari serves the Leaf village since she married under the Naru name.

Definitely want to see some anbu and adult missions since we saw it in Naruto.

But it's probably because we are in "peaceful" times.

you retards do know they can still do it if they wanted right

Does the little sister do anything?

Wait, she's a girl in Naruto, I guess I don't even need to ask.

she punched Naruto into a coma for one day

It doesn't matter. Sasuke was never taught that move, he just used it on Kakashi. It's to show Boruto and Sasuke think similarly.

The Shinigami was always weird. It's implied there's more than one since Orochimaru uses that mask the Uzumakis used to apparently capture one to unseal the Hokages.

It'd be really fucking cool if Boruto expanded on all the neat Japanese folklore monsters and shit. Of course, at that point it'd basically be early Bleach.

She's like Hanabi in Naruto. Useless because she's too young.

She has barely had any scenes by herself other than getting mad at her brother for destroying her stuffed animal, right now she is just an extension of Hinata but hopefully she'll do more in the future since she is the past MC's child.

metal lee is fucking garbage

at least the next episode looks really fun

Always in the Naruto Fandom do people desperately try to make something out of Useless Female characters (in which case is all of them).

I bet that it'll end with Boruto and Sarada willing to share the noodle bun but Chouchou's already eaten it so they go out for burgers or some shit.

Same here user, looks so mature and composed, unngh.

>credits
>Uzumaki Hinata
I dunno why but dem feels. I wonder how Mizuki feels, moving on from a shy shoujo role to a motherly role.

I just want to see more Boruto and Salad interactions. I wish they would just form team 7 already and Mitsuki gets introduced soon.

>Next episode absolutely kills the theory that Sarada and Boruto are actually good childhood friends and like each other(in the friendship kind of way anons)
That sucks, they are rival/enemies until they become friends later instead of being friends that just mess with each other.

she's not even old enough for the academy

this was in the 2nd episode my friend

This, he's boring as fuck. Rock lee at least had an interesting face but this guy looks like background character material.

is this yuri?

I-I actually thought Metal was more handsome than Lee...

Fuck you

fuck, you guys are ultimately right. At least Temari was pretty bad ass, but it's not enough.

DBZ and Naruto were so good, but didn't have enough. Videl had so much potential, she learned to fly, but what the fuck happened after?

I am disappointed. At least in fighting games you can pick characters like Cammy and they'll mop the floor with everyone in the roster. But then you have Western cartoons and TV shows, where the female character is stupidly OP, killing trained adults, etc. Where is the happy medium.

It'll be satisfying to see them actually hanging out and becoming friends and more like how Naruto and Sasuke's relationship should have been.

>implying
They're childhood friends, the anime description even says they are. In fact, in last week's episode Chouchou calls out Salad's bullshit when she says only their parents are friends and she doesn't like Boruto. And then pic related happens.

And Salad was lying, in case you didn't realize.

>Gai & Gai's dad look very similar
>Lee looks like Gai
>Apparently there's no relation
>No information seemingly ever given about Lee's parents
>Metal is clearly Lee's kid and looks like him

Metal looking so much like Lee sort of retroactively makes the Gai/Lee situation even dumber to me. Since they're apparently not related but look the way they do.

Metal should have just been a Male Tenten in appearance but with Lee's outfit.

Was it rape?

I think Videl was fine since Gohan also became a normie but in general I would prefer a happy medium as well. I don't want ChouChou or Sarada to dominate the whole cast but I would like them to be equal to their male peers instead of ending up like the last generation of women in the power level rankings.

so is this anime supposed to get serious later on or is it just sol of stuff

>that picture quality

>implying Gai isn't Lee's actual father but refused to be tied down and raise him because it'd get in the way of his YOUTH

>but I would like them to be equal to their male peers
lolno

Anyway, I've never given a shit about the vaginas in this series beyond what I'd like to put in 'em, so I don't really care. I'd prefer if they weren't useless, however, so they wouldn't get in the way of the guys with their stupid antics.

ok fujoshis we need 100 lewd fanarts please

I like how today's episode did a good job of balancing Metal and Boruto's screentime, and even managed to establish a nice teamwork/friendship dynamic with Boruto, Inojin, and Shikadai.

Thank god

Sakura isn't a housewife. She appears in the OP alongside the other members of Naruto's council thing. She probably just went full medical ninja.

That's better. Boruto looks high on meth though.

It looks like they're selling him drugs.

They should have just gone with a full on Jackie Chan style for Metaru.

Who gives a shit about Sakura

>implying Sasuke's penis will ever get close enough to Sakura's vagina for that to happen
The first time, she probably drugged him, then jerked him off while he was comatose and inseminated herself. I like how SSfags pretend SS are some loving couple when Sasuke fucked off for 10 years and gives more shit about Boruto than he does his wife and daughter.

vidya, not even once

because inojin is forcing him to

You were saying that all the mothers became housewives and I gave a counter example.

They don't even have a goddamn wedding photo. She couldn't even tie the autistic bastard down long enough to take a quick pic to brag about on ninja Facebook.

Sakura is worse than a housewife. She's a single mom.

you guys are making me feel really bad for a fictional character that doesn't exist. it's just so mean

It's okay, she deserves it.

So when Bort's eyehax starts showing off abilities one of them's going to be teleporting to the netherworld, right?

Her life is really that sad she struggles to pay bills when her best friend is basically the president and her husband left her to be a single mother.

>fictional character that doesn't exist

I wonder how important Salad is going to be, she has the sharingan so I hope she sticks around

> daughter of Sasuke fucking Uchiha not being important
Sure

momoshiki is living inside his eye?

They may be dysfunctional but I can't help but like the new Uchiha family. Hopefully everything will work out well for them in the future.

>female character

I dont know user

She'll be important because she has two traits that signify importance (Sharingan and desire to become Hokage) but the series will mainly focus on Bort, his freaky ghost eye, and whatever conflict is going to end the shinobi world.

Don't feel bad. Sakura got what she deserves. She was a horrible friend, a shitty ninja, and was willing to betray her country for a crush she never got over.

>lel intensifies.