Is Kiznaiver an underrated masterpiece? Was it too deep for Sup Forums?

Is Kiznaiver an underrated masterpiece? Was it too deep for Sup Forums?

If anything it was too shallow. It could be a classic if it had more episodes to develop better.

What did Sup Forums think of the kiznaiver op?? I kinda like the song

Kiznaiver had great aesthetics, and shit everything else.

I want to share bonds with Nori-chan and protect her smile

The only good Trigger show
Brainlets here can't appreciate it

The aesthetics weren't even very good, same old retread of boring melodramatic Dezaki we've seen a million times, with laughable designs and an uninteresting setting.

The OP was sick tho

My Pain is Greater Than Yours: The Animation

The OP was the best thing about this show.

Yeah, I'll give you that, I thought it was dope too.

>My Pain is Greater Than Yours: The Animation
this

>If anything it was too shallow.
Kacchan and Nori's relationship is the deepest relationship of the last 7 years

But if everyone shares pain and shit it only takes one black mamba to eradicate humanity

Kiznaiver was just average, if it was two cour and had more time to develop the romance it would have been much better.

This is the worst post of the last 12 and a half hours.

The band's vocalist died and his daughter was in the op official video which was also his last work.
His daughter will grow up and understand that her father last work was a farewell gift for her , anime material right here .

Lay your hands on me ~~

I livewatched it with Sup Forums and was in almost every thread and I still already forgot why I didn't like it. I think it tried too hard to be "deep and emotional" and the characters instead just felt like autists.

This also made me realize Okada has shit on Macross, Evangelion and Gundam. How much longer until Okada becomes a villain in SRW? Who can stop her?

Watched it for Miwa Shirou, stayed for the shit hitting the fan and Miwa Shirou.

That is more emotional than Kiznaiver itself. He did a really good job with that last song. RIP.

>Macross, Evangelion
what?

It's shit and it rubbed off on LWA by purposely including shoehorned characters and shoehorned romance.
LWA is flopping considering it is 2 cour and has very little merch out. Trigger is going to have a hard time finding investors for any new originals after all these flops, and deservedly slow.
Are you ready for the new Trigger where they only do adaptions? You can thank them for purposely ruining their originals.
According to Fagtun, Trigger isn't on the production committee for LWA so it doesn't matter to them how well the show does so they are alright with fucking it up as much as they want, which they have done by shoehorning 30 year old looking "love interests" and shoehorning romance that only degrades the show. Doesn't matter to Trigger though, whether it does well or bad they make the same amount of money.

That's a very fapable image!

is not bad, but the end is rushed

I still have it on deck and I think I stopped at episode 5 or something. Forgot to continue it.

Should I still continue it?

itai

no, it's trash

Hamfisted and shallow.

As far as anime goes it's extremely average. A solid 5/10.