SpaceX loses most expensive US spy satellite

The most expensive, advanced, important spy satellite the US has ever launched was lost during a botched SpaceX launch.
It was so highly classified, it is not even known which US agency paid for it and controls it.
Elon Musk called it the most important thing they'd ever done.

SpaceX says its rocket performed perfectly.
Some put the blame on Northrop Grumman, whomst developed the adapter holding the spy satellite to the rocket. They say the adapter never detached properly.

Of course, it's possible the thing is up there and this is just a cover story.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/01/09/technology/spacex-zuma-spacecraft-lost/index.html
youtu.be/uVwKNA-L2-A
cnbc.com/2018/01/08/highly-classified-us-spy-satellite-appears-to-be-a-total-loss-after-spacex-launch.html
planet4589.org/space/jsr/jsr.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b1B_pZC8aWU
sattrackcam.blogspot.nl/2018/01/fuel-dump-of-zumas-falcon-9-upper-stage.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Jiang_(NASA_researcher)
foxnews.com/tech/2018/01/08/zuma-satellite-launched-by-spacex-reportedly-total-loss-failed-to-launch-into-orbit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no link
Greeks aren't white

Here a link
money.cnn.com/2018/01/09/technology/spacex-zuma-spacecraft-lost/index.html

If this was a SpaceX error, they'd halt upcoming launches and review stuff.

Since they are not doing that, it must be assumed that either Northrop Grumman fucked up, or it's a cover story.

not that it really matters but i don't believe that launch was a failure and the continuing discussion about it is intriguing me

This is just like the time I lost my entire gun collection in a boating accident. Shit sucks.

I've been telling you fuckers Musk was a deep state asset all along. But no. I'm sure you retards will believe this was just another (((accident))).

on a highly secretive mission like this, you literally can’t rely on anything that the government says. On more than one occasion, they have faked launch/orbit problems to try to put the Russians off the trail of a reconnaissance satellite that functioned flawlessly for years despite being reported as “lost” at launch.

- google the source faggot, i dont care

lost all mine spelunking in antartica, bummer

Wow, that's terrible luck.

>THE PRIVATE SECTOR, GOYS

Some weird footage has been taken that is being called the "SpaceX launch"...
youtu.be/uVwKNA-L2-A

SpaceX got bought by the Chinese, fake an accident. The satellite is in China now, Americunts take that!!!

it was a bolide

Wrong.

SpaceX first stage functioned flawlessly, successfully landed for reuse.

SpaceX second stage functioned flawlessly.

Any problem would have been with the Payload Adapter or the satellite itself - both of which were made by Northrop.

cnbc.com/2018/01/08/highly-classified-us-spy-satellite-appears-to-be-a-total-loss-after-spacex-launch.html

>no no russia, there is no spy satellite, we totaly lost it, really!

yeah.... sure you retards

So obvious it's got to be truth, especially since SpaceX is all like "naw, everything went as planned". Yup, all to plan...

>whomst

>launch secret sattelite
>oh noh, it's lost guys, don't look!
why is Sup Forums this much of a retard?

Look here

planet4589.org/space/jsr/jsr.html

Not updated yet

>it is not even known which US agency paid for it and controls it.
>Of course, it's possible the thing is up there and this is just a cover story.
So Epstein paid for a lolita satellite where elites can watch private pedo channels on encrypted frequency?

Same.
One thing's for sure: the soyboy bugment journalists in the MSM pushing this story since last night have no clue.

Made in USA. Hahahahahah.
Trump's meme of American ''''industry'''

Northrop made the separator that failed. Try again. The rocket worked fine.

Sheesh, all of these horrible gun stories. Mine got sucked into a sinkhole, gone forever

youtube.com/watch?v=b1B_pZC8aWU

this is correct. It was a custom payload adapter.

sattrackcam.blogspot.nl/2018/01/fuel-dump-of-zumas-falcon-9-upper-stage.html

>Oops out super secret spy sat didn't fly so good
>Oh well :^D

>Of course, it's possible the thing is up there and this is just a cover story.

>failed like every other poojeet-build system

thats what you get for hiring "high-skilled" H1B poojeets

I didn't know intelligence agencies like to tell the world about their super secret spy satellites.

Ii's owned by the Disinformation Agency. Which by the the way do not exists and also do not have satellites because the launch was a failure, so Zuma does not exists, ok?
now move on

>>failed like every other poojeet-build system
>thats what you get for hiring "high-skilled" H1B poojeets
Couldn't have been built by H1Bs. This is so classified that even discussing it might violate ITAR. Non-citizens wouldn't even be allowed in the same building it was built.

My friend got an Tesla internship there, in their Fremont office.
Basically all the engineers are h1b Indians, Asians, and some Bolshevik Russians, all the factory workers are chicans, all the executives are Indian or token White, and the website is obviously managed by Indian-Americans

5G is here

This. This is all such bullshit. Why tell anyone it failed? They wouldn't have told anyone if it succeeded.

for example, most of nasa is asian now. the h1bs get their citizenship, but they still h1bs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo_Jiang_(NASA_researcher)

getting 5g on my iphone right now, confirmed

You can't really put anyone ''off the trail''. If the satellite reached orbit, it can be easily spotted. There's no stealth in space.

in california a few weeks back people ayyo freaked out

That's still a huge number of hoops to get clearance to work on something like Zuma.
Misty.

California full of educated democrats that know everything, and then had nervous breakdowns at the sight of the white mans technology.

Mine got turn into lampshade and soap. Never forget.

>sattrackcam.blogspot.nl/2018/01/fuel-dump-of-zumas-falcon-9-upper-stage.html

Thanks user good read

funny as fuck mother fuckers

lol ironic that its not white man tech ay ;)

and ventura dont give a fuck about cocaine commies nor pedos just saying so good luck now fuckers. who is laurel mcwaters, ashley haddad, how are they connected to denise trerotola and who is allen michalel haddad why did he have a safe room in his house in oxnard?

So Wtf is this? I'm so confused

haha i really want to give this one to you guys but i will let you guys fqsh over it ;)

You too? I was boating in the keys, doing some fishing, boat capsized, lost all my guns. Saved my fishing rod and reel though.

I guess it's much more common than people think.

also Q was trained by multiple white rabbits he figured out so honestly best of fucking luck...im pre programmed to combat all your shit...that was the dark angel project, God forbid you actually see how many free-super-soldiers we pumped out of the 805 and other similar communities on out skirts of big urban populations. so you found one big deal and now we are in ever business, school, rrligious building etc. huh sort of like the FREEMASONS. yea i may have sat in Ben Franklins's chair too and walked the same halls as Washington ;)

1. As if NRO will tell you the truth
2. Northrop-Grumman's fault, not SpaceX'

This. Ignore the non-white turkish rape baby.

Even more so, because the only “evidence” of a fuck up comes from unsourced DoD staffers, it stands to reason the DoD wants China to believe Zuma is dead in orbit. Of course it is unlikely it is dead as it was inserted into the abdolutely correct orbit.

checked

"Remember, you saw the second stage fail to deploy." (flashes badge) "And I was never here."

>This. This is all such bullshit. Why tell anyone it failed?

Nobody will do so.

Anyway, lads, calm down. If it succeeded, the US has another weapon of mass destruction in orbit... if it failed, who cares, then it is just a few hundred million in taxpayer money wasted. Who cares?

link is wrong, zuma was a night launch, and stage one landing was at night also

does it go on pizza

does the UK do launches?

Embarissing. US intelligence was destroyed perhaps for all time with Obama 8 years. Going from bush years NSA collects all to now with agents defecting daily are gay work against American interests and everything they do every mistake is Fucking mainstream news...

The UK built the lipstick rocket.

>spy satellite
eehh goys, we totally just lost the satellite sooo no need to look for it right ? :^)
btw fuck spaceX right? Even if it's wasn't their job to mount the satellite on the rocket.
fuck drumpf xDDD

Eeehehh goys we totally wanna tell you we lost something you didn't know we was launching anyway hehehehehe

10d chess or what.

They fucked up and fucked up even more telling anyone. CIA is a fucking embarsment these days. Obviously any One qualified and skilled is long gone. Probably an agency of women and retarded monkeys these days.

I feel you. Goverment found my bunker and cleared it out :/

>will never own a mg42 again

Sometimes, but it's too Moe for that

The satellite it's in orbit and Elon got a new contract.

Stop being dumb.*

It fell in my patio and I have hidden it behind the barbaque

>The satellite it's in orbit and Elon got a new contract.

Elon Musk personally gets launch contracts?

Why are Musk fanboys such strange people. SpaceX is just a orbital rocket company and spacecraft contractor. That market is a very small market. Then the e-car market, it again is rather small but very crowded. Both SpaceX and Tesla are highly unprofitable and are banking on sweeping the market which is unlikely to happen.

>Private corp. fucks up extremely advanced public funded project costing millions if not billions of tax dollars.
>Lolbertarians on suicide watch.

billions in cost has been confirmed

>Elon Musk personally gets launch contracts?
You jelly?

I thought this fucker was based

If I paid somebody to put up a spy satellite I'd totally get them to say that they lost it whether they did or not.

So he personally gets launch contracts?

Private? Elon Musk is the arch-example of state financed oligarch.

I watched the launch and the landing of the first stage etc looks like it went fine. Is this fake news?

welp

foxnews.com/tech/2018/01/08/zuma-satellite-launched-by-spacex-reportedly-total-loss-failed-to-launch-into-orbit.html

Yes I've seen the news, but if it had failed to seperate from the second stage we'd have known before the first stage landed.

No, some low ranking government staffers leaked that the sat is toast. But then conspiracy theorists say the staffers are talking shit.

We’ll never know.

>Yes I've seen the news, but if it had failed to seperate from the second stage we'd have known before the first stage landed.

it is a secret gov payload. How should you know? SpaceX just said the launch was nominal. That can be true, that cn be half true, that can be wrong. Most importantly, they did not say a piep about the payload.

They livestreamed the launch

It is also in Spaceflight.com

>But the spacecraft apparently did not separate as it was supposed to from the upper stage of the rocket and did not reach a stable orbit,

Fake news, fake click bait title.
The rocket performed nominally.
The payload adapter and separation mechanism is from Northrop Grumman. But I guess it would generate less drama than saying SpaceX failed.

So? How does lifestreaming show whether the
payload works?

>whomst
Holy Jesus. These whom / hast contractions are way too progressive for me. A simple "whom" would've worked.

I never claimed the payload works Merkel wtf is your problem why are Germans so anal

If I can scry it, it isn't really fair fampai :^)

It's harder to find the truth when people come up with 1000 theories on what happened and where it is.

How is a launch a success if the payload doesn’t work. You see the problem, right? Payloads are checked out pre launch and work, If they don’t work in orbit, it is kind of a problem.

I'd be careful with taking these news as absolute truth. I think the spread bs about that satellite, so people think it failed and so the whole news about it dies down. I'm pretty certain it's up there, working properly.

>grammar nazi
You shouldn't've grounds to care.

It's a failure, it's just not SpaceX's failure.

Are you retarded?

>It's a failure, it's just not SpaceX's failure.

If it is a failure, you have no way to say who is to blame. Could be the vibration environment exceeding specs, might be the separator, might be anything. There is no way to know if SpaceX or LM is to blame or if eveything works with Zuma.

>Elon Musk called it the most important thing they'd ever done.
>Elon Musk called it the most important thing they'd ever done.

he should be shot and be in a hospital, is elon a literal nigger for saying this statement.