Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are adorable, be sure to take care of yours always!

Lets get things rolling!

How good is your loved one at stepping out of their comfort zone?

Whats something you'd like to see your loved one do that might be a bit out of character for them normally?

How would you're waifu respond to public displays of affection?

How would you respond to you're waifu giving public displays of affection to you?

Do others know of how you feel about you're loved one? How do they react when you talk about it with them?

As an extension of that question, if they were here for real, how would friends and family react to them and how would they react towards the people you know?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolute cuties that should be given lots of hugs, go give those hugs user!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faEmmCCXMKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank You Mintbro you too.
-Akeno is pretty good at getting out of her comfort zone.
-Act embarrassed she has only been embarrassed twice in the entire series and I would like to see more.
-She wouldn't mind.
-I would be a little embarrassed but after a while I wouldn't care.
-Yes people who are close to me know. They have mixed feelings.
-My parents would ask how I got such an amazing girl. My friends wouldn't really care.
Mint is absolutely adorable.

Ahoy-oy, one and all.

-She seems to have no real issues getting out of said zone. She doesn't seem like the type to be held back by fear.
-Let out her inner geek. Take a fandom that she really enjoys and see how far she's willing to express her love of it.
-Flustered. Unless they're overly aggressive, then she gets annoyed.
-I flinch. Not really all that used to that sort of thing.
-Nobody outside of these threads know just how deep my feelings run. Should it become real, then I'm sure that the people around me would want to know more. One friend in particular would do their best to get me to expose my inner geek.

Just how healthy is your special one? Any ailments that might slow them down?

For her... To hell and back.

>How good is your loved one at stepping out of their comfort zone?
He does it quite a lot. Most things are out of his comfort zone but he does it for his friends and family all the time.

>Whats something you'd like to see your loved one do that might be a bit out of character for them normally?
Seeing him join a band. Probably as the singer since he can't play any instruments.

>Public displays of affection
Embarrassed if I was the one to initiate it. If he was the one doing it he'd be smug or proud to show off out love.

>Do others know of how you feel about you're loved one? How do they react when you talk about it with them?
A few friends know. One doesn't get it at all but is fine with it. The other two are very open about it and enjoy hearing things. The third I don't even know anymore but we barely talk.

>If he were real
I'd never let him meet my family and it'd be better that way. If he did meet my father, he would either make racist remarks thinking he's funny or do something that would cause Kyousuke to get heated and end up in him being punched by my father. He'd get along well with most my friends I think but he can get along with most anyone. He's an average guys so the biggest difference would be language barrier since he's not very good at English.

Questions:
Would you go to hanami(sakura viewing) with your waifu? If so is there any special way you'd spend the day?

What's a movie/game/book/show/album etc you'd really want to share with your waifu? Why do you want to share this one in particular with her? Do you think she would like it?

Have you had any recent dreams that had your waifu in it? Day dreams?

I suppose that really depends on what her 'comfort zone' is for that specific thing, haha. On some topics she... kinda doesn't really have one, she'll freely make daft, lewd or childish comments and not really care what people think. She handles new situations pretty well, too. I think if anything were to be outside her comfort zone, it'd be dealing with more formal, serious occasions; things where they're discussing something that can't have her little injection of humour, nor can she lighten the mood a little, having to focus on something she doesn't really want to do. It's a little claustrophobic, but she'll deal with it fine. If anything, it gives her an excuse to veg out when she gets home, claiming she met her 'important stuff quota' for the day.
In general though, she's so carefree that her comfort zone is a bit of a blurred line and she doesn't have too many problems crossing it.

>Whats something you'd like to see your loved one do that might be a bit out of character for them normally?
Rather than use my usual answer, I'll pick something a little topical for right now.
Since I started working out a lot more recently, it'd be a lot of fun to drag her along for the exercise. She probably wouldn't be a huge fan, considering she's already bizaarely athletic and a tough cookie as she is, but it'd be nice to work at making ourselves just that little bit more healthy - I mean, eating snacks while lounging around all day isn't great for you. She's obviously gonna make a quip about me wanting to improve my stamina regardless, though.
Maybe there's some game out there which relies on it, I'm sure she'd get competitive over those 'calories burnt' meters on things. And maybe it'd let us appreciate getting to crash out on the sofa together just that little bit more. Plus, it'd increase the range of cosplay duos we could go to events as...

She is always undertaking tasks that are out of her comfort zone. She has a very strong sense of responsibility.

I would like to see her as an idol, just one time. With a cute dress and following a choreography.

>How would you're waifu respond to public displays of affection?

She would probably get mad and give me a pinch while blushing with a cute frown, saying "not here idiot" or something along those lines.

>How would you respond to you're waifu giving public displays of affection to you?

I would accept them with a smile of course.

>Do others know of how you feel about you're loved one? How do they react when you talk about it with them?

Not yet, though when a colleague asks me if I have a girlfriend I tell them yes. Also I would have no problem telling my parents what a wonderful girl Mai is, I will at some point. I know they will understand.

>As an extension of that question, if they were here for real, how would friends and family react to them and how would they react towards the people you know?

Mai is a very polite girl, my mother would adore her and my father would be happy as well. The only friend I have is an experienced boxer so they would have stuff to talk about. Mai is very social so she gets along with almost anyone.

She is as healthy as someone can be, in top physical shape even.

She is really healthy. She has fat where she needs them to be.

-Yes I would. Put a blanket down and hang out while watching.
>Movie
Expelled from Paradise. I was surprised at how good this movie was. So she might like it
>Game
Devil May Cry 3. Amazing game about killing demons. She has killed demons before so she would enjoy being crazy in the game
>Book
1983. She likes reading anything and 1983 is a good book so she might enjoy it's themes.
>Show
Once upon a Time. It's a nice show. And having live action fairy tale characters are a nice little thing I like from the show so she might like it because of that.
>Album
Turn off the Bright Lights. It has some of the nicest songs I've ever heard. I think she would love some of the songs like Obstacle 1.
-Sadly no waifu dreams recently

>Would you and your waifu become Bloodborne Hunters
>What does he/she think of tight or skimpy clothing
>What is their favorite thing to do on their free time
>Post waifu with friends

>How would you/your waifu respond to public displays of affection?
Depends on her mood. Normally, she'll be okay with them or egg them on a little as an 'event flag'. Either she's totally oblivious to doing something couple-y which people notice, doesn't care, or does it deliberately to see how flustered I get from it.
Both of us are kinda dorks when it comes to being out and about in public, so we don't really care about too many things like that. Other people might take issue to it though, she'd probably get pretty embarrassed if someone actually pointed out what she was doing. 'Ah, I guess I need to work on my stealth stat some more...'
She'd probably laugh if I got her a cardboard box for 'practice', would be useful for seeing when she's up to mischief around the house too...
Whenever I start a PDA though, it'll usually get followed through with like there's nothing weird about it. Unless I do something which embarrasses her a little, then I'll get it returned in kind. Pinching the other's butt in public is pretty frowned upon, though.

>Do others know of how you feel about you're loved one?
No, which considering how much stuff of hers I've bought and adorn my PCs and desks with, I'm surprised. Some people probably have an inkling, but they don't want to bring it up.

>if they were here for real, how would friends and family react to them and how would they react towards the people you know?
My friends would get along with her, since they're generally similar to me but more 'socially acceptable', can talk about common topics. Family's a funny one, because they'd first try to treat her with all the formalities and whatnot, before realizing exactly how much of a match we are and what traits we share. Sure, I might get the odd joke at the start about how petite she is, but I think I can deal with that. And the accusations of the internet going slow because we're /both/ downloading lewd things.

Happy Wednesday, Waifu thread! To all it applies to, hope you had a good Easter

>Out of comfort zone?
It takes some coaxing to get her out of her comfort zone, though I usually have to do whatever it is that brings her out of it as well, so it's a good experience for me as well
>Something I'd like to see her do that's OoC?
I think it'd fun to have her do some rock climbing! Might come in handy for certain stargazing trips
>How does she respond to public displays of affection
She becomes super embarrassed, and blush up like she was a tomato! It's cute though, so it's ok
>How would I respond to public displays of affection?
I'm pretty much the same as her in this aspect. we fuel each other when it comes to these kinds of things
>Do others know how I feel?
I have exactly one IRL person who knows about the whole thing, and she's pretty chill about it all
If she were here and all that, my family would be happy I found someone, friends would be surprised I found someone. She would be all cute and embarrassed hiding behind me as I introduced everybody haha

>How healthy is she?
Not perfectly physically fit, but she doesn't eat nothing but pizza anymore, so that's an improvement!

>Sakura viewing?
Of course we would, but it honestly probably wouldn't be spent doing anything super special. Just a viewing and all that
>What thing would I want to show her?
I have an eBook about a solar eclipse that's happening this year in August or so and I think she'd be ecstatic using that to plan to go see it
>Dreams?
Yes, but not one I'll share here

Questions:
In what ways have you improved for the sake of you're beloved?

What kind of music do you think best represents them?

Are they a picky eater, or will you're beloved eat anything put in front of them?

Have a good week everybody!

No time to answer questions this week, but let me just ask a few of my own and say that your love for your beloved is beautiful and you and they deserve happiness and safety forever! You're all such cute couples!

Question time!

If they don't do one in canon, is there a particular sport you believe your beloved would enjoy? Would you play it alongside them?

You've moved into your first house as a couple together! Who is in charge of decorating, or do you do it together? Do you think you'd be tidy, or perhaps relax standards a little bit?

Post a picture of your beloved enjoying the sunshine!

Are they a tea or coffee person, or none at all? What drink would you make them to cheer them up if they're sad?

Have an incredible week, waifu thread.

>Just how healthy is your special one? Any ailments that might slow them down?
She's surprisingly really athletic and healthy! I'm still a bit overprotective of her health because of reasons which you can probably figure out if you've read her series, but in general she's okay.

>Would you go to hanami(sakura viewing) with your waifu? If so is there any special way you'd spend the day?
I'd totally do that with her, it's traditionally Japanese culture (which she's proud of) and we'd have a fair bit of fun having a lazy day walking around with it admiring the pretty sights.
It's also basically one big VN 'event'. She'd definitely have a few tricks up her sleeve for during the day, things like feigning falling over at a tree because she 'feels weak at the knees' (only to actually fall over), or trying to make my heart leap out of my chest by giving her best heroine smile, presenting me a handful of sakura petals. I mean, the moment's a little lost when she gets excited at my reaction, but that's cute in of itself.

>What's (media) you'd really want to share with your waifu?
I'd really love to play through the Persona games with her, we'd have loads of fun messing around the dialogue, the character routes, the combat... it'd be fun to have a little banter between us about who the best romance candidates are, and the like.
Given, as far as Persona 5 goes, it's pretty likely we'd agree on the same one. The two of us doing a duo-cosplay of Futaba and the MC would be a lot of fun!

>Have you had any recent dreams that had your waifu in it? Day dreams?
I've been trying to lucid dream lately, which kinda sucks - as soon as I want to try and remember my dreams for a diary, I can't remember any of them.
She's always in my daydreams though. No matter what I think about, it'll always come back to how she'd be like in the situation, or what she'd say about it. Brightens my day significantly, especially if it's daydreaming from song lyrics.

>comfort zone
She can do it, but sometimes she will be a bit nervous when doing so.
>out of character
I think it would be neat to see her as part of the MON squad.
>public displays of affection
She would probably get a little embarrassed if it was unexpected, but I think she would accept it.
>public displays of affection to you
I'm fine with it when I see it coming, but if it's unexpected it will startle me.
Most of my friends know, they are fine with it and we only really talk about it whenever I get a new piece of merch.
>if they were here for real, how would friends and family react to them and how would they react towards the people you know?
Friends would treat her just like they treat everyone else for the times when everyone would be together; parents would be shocked, but once they got to know her and saw how much we cared for each other they would probably get along great, but my dad would be on edge due to his slight fear of snakes.

She stays pretty healthy, but can overeat on occasion.

>Would you go to hanami with your waifu?
It sounds like something she would enjoy so I would be glad to go with her.
I had a dream the other night about her, I can't remember much, but I do remember that we were just sitting together, holding each other's hand. As for day dreams, I day dream about life with her constantly.

>tight clothing
She wears it from time to time.
>free time
She does enjoy going shopping.
>Post waifu with friends
Ok!

>In what ways have you improved for the sake of you're beloved?
I have started to eat healthier because of her.
>What kind of music do you think best represents them?
More upbeat music and love songs
>Are they a picky eater?
She likes plenty of food, but she also will not touch the food she hates, like salad.

cont.

>>Would you and your waifu become Bloodborne Hunters
I'm godawful at 'Souls' games, so I don't play them - I'm sure she'd mock me for this, as it's the kind of game she'd excel at.

Comfy is better than skimpy or tight or whatever. And comfy is usually light and baggy and whatnot. Some cosplays are going to have elements of that in, and I won't deny that seeing her in pretty tight thigh-highs would do things to me, but in general it's not really something either of us are interested in. She'd probably call me uncultured if I asked, unable to appreciate the subtleties of her outfits which work more to her frame and personality.

Well, this is as far as 'outfits on each other'. As far as watching media and doujin goes... all bets are off.

Nice and easy answer, a combination of anime/manga/videogames! Also events and stuff too, browsing the net, that sort of thing.

>Post waifu with friends

I'm still improving - I need to know Japanese, I need to be good at art, and I'd like to be in a decent shape so we could cosplay together.
Doing all three is difficult and I don't always manage it, but all three would make her proud - so it's a worthwhile endeavour. Besides, if my Japanese is bad, then she'd have to slowly dictate Japanese things in broken English, and that's no good.

Anison, of course! Usually pretty upbeat and lively, just like she is! (And of course, the fact it IS anison, haha)

>Are they a picky eater, or will you're beloved eat anything put in front of them?
Not necessarily picky, but not exactly a connoisseur either. Neither of us are great cooks, so usually things won't get too adventurous as far as cooking goes, and we'll stick with the selection of things we both like (though I'll still buy her sushi.)

-That sounds lovely. Also, ripe with many photo opportunities.
-'The Last Waltz'. Or for that matter any good concert film.
-It's been ages since she's last been in my dreams. Feeling almost starved, though it's just a luck thing.

-Sounds like an intriguing profession.
-Not something she'd particularly enjoy wearing in public for obvious reasons. Though her wardrobe is surprisingly full of them for some reason.
-Listen to music, for the most part.

-More fit. Somewhat more confident in myself.
-So many choices... She fits well in trance and in genres far more classy.
-Her appetite is more varied than my own, though she doesn't seem fond of particularly messy foods.

-I'm sure she'd love to get me into the water for some water sports.
-She picks everything out. I set everything up. Hopefully, it all comes out organized and not too messy.
-She likes iced coffee, but she also enjoys some warm tea as well. Cream Soda also makes her smile as a refreshment option too.

>If they don't do one in canon, is there a particular sport you believe your beloved would enjoy? Would you play it alongside them?
I think we would first have to find a sport she could play.
>You've moved into your first house as a couple together! Who is in charge of decorating, or do you do it together? Do you think you'd be tidy, or perhaps relax standards a little bit?
We would do it together, but she would be the leader for the most part. We would also try to keep it fairly tidy.
>Are they a tea or coffee person, or none at all? What drink would you make them to cheer them up if they're sad?
She seems to like both, but I would probably make her some tea to cheer her up.

Questions:
What is an outdoor activity would would like to do with your waifu?
What about an indoor activity?

would you like to do*

She'd be fine with it.
>How would you respond to you're waifu giving public displays of affection to you?
Happiness, but worry.
Absolutely, especially around the anniversary and Vday. Mix of happy and indifferent. Not everyone gets it, I imagine it's just a handful, but those who do realize how much she's been a positive force in my life.
>As an extension of that question, if they were here for real, how would friends and family react to them and how would they react towards the people you know?
They would see a generally well behaved girl, and she would see a bunch of really nice nerds.
It's a specialty.

>If they don't do one in canon, is there a particular sport you believe your beloved would enjoy? Would you play it alongside them?
I think the sports Kona-chan would enjoy, she'd enjoy for completely the wrong reasons. Tennis she'd find isn't quite as exciting as Prince of Tennis (or as crazy as the 2 seconds a season Teekyuu is about tennis itself), Football/Soccer would just be her making jokes about the numerous homoerotic things of football manga, baseball would be constant references to how it's a lot harder than it looks in manga, games and anime... Volleyball she'd just comment on how it isn't the same if everyone playing doesn't have a 'boing', bowling she'd try too hard to do not-quite-trick-shots. Swimming she'd make a comment about how it isn't her 'archetype' and being a bad swimmer is moe.
Though she would be good at dodgeball due to her size, and she'd have a lot of fun throwing the ball as hard as she can at me. She'd probably like motorsport too due to the crazy designs and sometimes itasha - can be sure she'd be down for supporting GSC Racing.

Ultimately it would boil down to her not wanting to encourage TV stations to mess up schedules for sport more than they already do, and she enjoys sports manga when she doesn't know what the sport is, so.

>You've moved into your first house as a couple together!
As far as decorating goes, it'd get done pretty slowly beyond getting the bare essentials (ie, our collections of stuff and lounging area) done. There'd be boxes kicking around for a while, until she manages to lose one of her parcels among a sea of half-emptied moving boxes and we get the rest done that day. She's pretty decent at housekeeping due to her half-orphan upbringing, so she'd be more competent at decorating and putting stuff where it should be than me, but we make a pretty good duo considering I'm tall and she's small. Both of us get our little responsibilities!

I'm not sure if this counts as enjoying...?

How would your waifu feel if she went up a few cup sizes?

Not much, she is shy and timid.
I don't think there is anything like that. It would hurt me to see her do something she doesn't enjoy just because I asked her.
She might not enjoy anything more than holding hands.
Accept them of course.
My close friends and my mother. Everyone I keep contact with accept it and are positive and/or curious about it.
They all would be happy we've finally met I guess. Miku might like my mom and most of my friends.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolute cuties that should be given lots of hugs, go give those hugs user!
Thank you, Mintanon. Your waifu is cute as well.

She is underweight and I think she wouldn't be very athletic. It's not a big deal though.

>Would you go to hanami(sakura viewing) with your waifu? If so is there any special way you'd spend the day?
Yes, we would love to go. Probably just like Japanese do it, with picnic etc.
Yes, lewd one. but it wasn't very romantic so I didn't enjoyed it much. I imagine her being next to me from time to time.

She wouldn't wear any of these.
Practice singing or listening to music I guess.

I don't really do anything for her sake except things I do for her, like celebrating special days, making online shrine etc. I do things for myself.
Love songs.

I don't think there is any. Maybe something more fun and less serious like all kind of games you can play with friends on a beach.
>You've moved into your first house as a couple together! Who is in charge of decorating, or do you do it together? Do you think you'd be tidy, or perhaps relax standards a little bit?
We would just discuss everything together. Rather tidy.
>Are they a tea or coffee person, or none at all? What drink would you make them to cheer them up if they're sad?
Tea. Hot chocolate.

>What is an outdoor activity would would like to do with your waifu?
Go on a walk and hold hands. Watch stars at night. Go somewhere nice to look at sunset etc.
>What about an indoor activity?
Cook together, snuggle in front of fireplace etc.

She might like it, but I wouldn't.

How do you feel about self-insert?
Did you searched for any self-insert fanfics or maybe wrote your own?
Do you enjoy PoVs? Post one.
Lately I've found this one and love it so much.

To wait hundreds of years for the leaves to fall, takes courage beyond measure.
Who am I to complain when I have to wait but a lifetime for spring to bloom.
I'm always afraid, because life might change me and take my soul away.
Regardless, like the Dane knight of faith I must believe I will find the one thing I treasure.

She doesn't really go too far out of it.

She would get incredibly embarrased, then whisper "Keep that stuff at home," into my ear.

Just about the same.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolute cuties that should be given lots of hugs, go give those hugs user!
Akeno is a beautiful devil and your angel.

She's considerably healthy, thanks to her dancing regime.

Of all the things I want to do with waifu, that is especially high on the list.

There was this one dream the other night where I was on some vacation and we were getting intimate. The cheek rubbing and cuddling type of intimate. Other than that, nothing much in that field.

>>What does he/she think of tight or skimpy clothing
She hates it, especially the type that reveals her bare pantsu.

>>What is their favorite thing to do on their free time
Draw/read BL stuff.

Maybe we could bring some stuff and have a picnic.

>What's a movie/game/book/show/album etc you'd really want to share with your waifu?

Hm, a car game since I know she likes those. Need for Speed is the only one I remember playing. I would like to recommend her Majikoi since it's about strong girls who know martial arts, but she would probably hit me once she realizes it's an eroge. I think she also likes romance novels but I don't know any good one.

If it's clothing designed for lewd purposes she probably won't like it, since she is kind of a prude. Though she did wear an o-ring tubetop for a field trip, but that's probably as far as she is comfortable with.

Kenpo/qi-gong training.

I got a full time job and changed my attitude, lifestyle, views and habits to align with those of someone worthy of her. Also I kept going with my fitness and mental training with more intensity than before.

A song that's both lively and soft at the same time. I really like her own theme in the anime, it's so soothing.

>Are they a picky eater, or will you're beloved eat anything put in front of them?

She really isn't picky.

>Are they a tea or coffee person
A little bit of both. Green tea's got the traditional element to it, and it tastes pretty good too. It's not especially sweet or anything, but even the bottled stuff is pretty refreshing if neither of us want to make a big deal of it.
She wouldn't want to take her coffee dark, she'd want a bunch of sugar in it, but coffee is so good at helping with late night anime showings and late night online gaming raids that it's just simply too good to pass up. Also good for helping both of us wake up on a morning, which is a pretty big challenge. I wonder if they do coffee machines which automatically make a couple at a certain time in the morning...

Definitely going around conventions, going to events, shopping together for various things both otaku-goodsy and clothes and stuff. That's... kind of still indoorsy, I guess.
It'd be fun to take a little picnic together in the park together. I mean, a lot of it would be spent on our 3DS/Vitas playing with each other, but there's something to be said of the atmosphere you do it in too.

I think I kind of answered that above, and anime/games/manga is a pretty obvious one - another probably obvious one is going to karaoke together! Both of us don't exactly have the best singing voices in the world (if other people tag along I seriously pity them for the duets) but it's a ton of fun regardless. She'd say I was silly for messing up half of the lyrics for some vaguely Japanese-sounding things, but I suppose I can return that favour with an English song. Her struggling to sing along to something in English would just be too adorable.

I commission quite a bit of self-insert stuff, because it just melts my heart. Not so much writing, but anything I got would be private anyway. Same goes for POV, and I do some jiggery-pokery to get POV stuff in VR. It's fantastic.

>Did you searched for any self-insert fanfics or maybe wrote your own?
I would kill for one. Seriously, just name the person.

You know, you can just commission or make one om your own.

I feel Broadway musical songs would suit her best.

>Post a picture of your beloved enjoying the sunshine!
She would rather drink tea over coffee.

Taking a walk around the pond.
Cooking, watching TV, playing vidya, lewd things, just about anything.

>How do you feel about self-insert?
SI art with me and her always look so cute. I should comm more of them some time soon.
Knowing her popularity, I'd be surprised if she even got focus anywhere beyond the LN.

Your waifu's series has confirmed that it is getting a new gachashit mobile game! What type of game do you wish is made from it?
To play Last Period for Kobori or not to play it, that is the question.

-What do you mean? A self-insert character? Because I'd absolutely hate to self-insert. It has to be me, if it's not 100% me that's with her then there's no point.
-I've never searched, but it might not be so bad to have something like a fanfic. I've had ideas but I never write them down. I just like to fantasize scenarios in my head.
-PoV pictures are the best. That's a pretty good one I see why you like it.
She's be very happy, she's had a flat chest for a long time. I wouldn't care because I'm much more interested in other places.
-Swimming at the beach, building sandcastles and playing around. I want to visit a beach with her.
-Watching old movies late into the night. Action, suspense, crime, romance and horror movies.

Cant' believe it's been a year since I thought I'd quickly pop in here and waste some time

>tight or skimpy clothing
Never admit to liking it and act tsun anytime I bring it up.

>favorite thing to do in their free time
Listen to music, read manga or playing eroge. Any type of relaxing works as well.

>friends

>improved
I have a set goal in mind for our future together.
>music
Shoegaze or any other kind of light and laid back Japanese rock music. Maybe some instrumental midwestern emo or math rock. Something like this youtube.com/watch?v=faEmmCCXMKs
>picky eater
No, he can't cook either so he's stuck with whatever his mom cooked for him growing up and she's not the best cook even if she's not terrible. He complained about it but still ate it.

Yukari is fluff/10

>Sport
He used to run but stopped because he didn't want to have a stressful life. I'd like to make him start running again but for now we just go on walks. pic related is related even though I picked it for something else.

>first house
Ah yes this is my dream. I want nothing more than to get a nice old house to fix up somewhere in a nice town in the mountains. I'd definitely be the decorator since he couldn't care less about that sort of thing. I hate messy houses though I wouldn't say I'm a neat freak. My dream is definitely to be the perfect house wife for him while he is the bread winner so it works out perfectly.

>Tea or coffee
He loves roasted barely tea and drinks way too much of it. I'd like to get more into tea with him but I'm always drinking coffee and he doesn't mind that either.

I've tried, repeatedly. Nobody's read her series.
And the ones who have read her series aren't taking commissions.
And the ones who are taking commissions end up having to shelve it because work/illness/whatever,

I think it's not a matter that she can't do it, but more that she would prefer not to.

I'd just like her to be herself. That's who I fell in love with, after all.

She'd probably be the one doing that sort of thing. I'm far too shy for that myself.

It's been so long now that there's no need to really bring it up anymore. Everyone that I've told has known for quite some time already.

Well, she's not exactly prone to getting colds or anything.

>Would you go to hanami(sakura viewing) with your waifu?
That sounds absolutely lovely. Just being able to do something like that with her would be special.

>What's a movie/game/book/show/album etc you'd really want to share with your waifu?
I'm not sure if there's much that I like that she would as well.

All of my dreams have been getting interrupted by a very rude woodpecker as of late.

I try to be better with kids, but I get very nervous and anxious around them.

Chillout.

Can't be anything too hot.

You can pay an artist and give him reference images, so he will be able to do it even if he doesn't know the character. At least that's how I think it works, I've never commissioned any artwork yet.

Who is it?

>If they don't do one in canon, is there a particular sport you believe your beloved would enjoy?
She's already proficient in skiing and snowboarding.

>Who is in charge of decorating, or do you do it together? Do you think you'd be tidy, or perhaps relax standards a little bit?
We'd work together on it, and keep things mostly tidy.

>Are they a tea or coffee person, or none at all?
Iced tea.

Maybe taking a walk along a trail or something like that.

I'm not sure that I have any indoor activities that would interest her.

Whatever.

I'm not really interested in that sort of thing.

>comfort zone
Chihaya has a lot of trouble with it at first, but it gets easier as she gets used to doing so.

>out of character for them normally?
It'd be interesting to see her try more acting.

>public displays of affection?
She'd definitely feel shy about it. I'd also feel shy about it but happy at the same time.

>Do others know of how you feel
Some do, but I don't talk about it that often outside of one on one conversation.

I'm not really sure to be honest.

-More knowledge and also going on daily walks.
-Jazz represents her best.
-She is ok with a lot of foods.

-Tennis or Volleyball. Yes cause I'm good at both.
-She is defenetly a tea person. She likes green tea so I'll give her that.

Just chasing her around would be fun. Or hiking.
-There's a lot like Reading a book together or watching a movie together

She wouldn't mind cause she would know what to do with them.

Thank you for the kind words. Koborii is the best elementario

It already has gacha game. But I would like a DxD mobile game that plays like Grand Order.

Sorry if I wasn't clear; not art, writing.
Rin Eba.

I know someone who might actually be able to help.

Thanks OP! She takes my breath away every time I look at her.

-I'd say she's pretty good at this considering she's willing to do things even if it frightens her, such as performing a live action play even though she has stage fright.

-I just want to see more of her everyday life. I want to know what she likes to do in her spare time. I also want to see more of her in casual clothing, because she only has about two sets of casual clothing.

-I think she would be self-conscious at first. She's quite a late bloomer when it comes to love so she might get easily embarrassed, but I think as time goes by she'll get used to it.

-My whole day would brighten up.

-No I try to keep it a secret.

-She's generally polite to people she meet, she won't act callous unless there is a good reason to, and any who disrespects her would mean trouble.

>compliment a waifu today
Yukari is a cute fluffy
Mio has a wonderful singing voice

I suppose she'd be pretty fit due to all that training though it doesn't really show.

- A picnic underneath a sakura blossom tree with her is a dream of mine
-
- I really wish I had more dreams of her. It's one of the things I try hard to improve. I do day dream about her a lot though.

- I rather she lived a peaceful life with me. She's had enough suffering as it is.
- She doesn't care if it's a little revealing, she's not modest about her femininity at all, however she won't wear something if she knows that it's very lewd.
- I wish I knew. She's seen hanging out in the guild drinking tea or drawing.

- I've been trying to exercise more for her
- Jazz when she's elegant, or rock when she's being badass
- I don't think she's that picky

Love LOVE wife

-Just being able to walk through a nice forest would be fine. If not, then something mundane like window shopping.
-Being able to watch movies together.

Not too happy, I imagine. Her default size gets her enough attention as it is.

Quite unsettling depending on how deep you insert. ...That said, I have fallen pretty deep, at least in regards to my writings.

...Oh boy. Another timesink. Hopefully it isn't too competitive. I've already played more than my share of them.

Same to you, Mintbro!

>comfort zone?
I think Kagura can do so fairly comfortably, in most cases. She likes trying new things!

>something you'd like to see your loved one do
I love seeing her dressed in girly clothing, like short skirts or dresses. It gets me right in the kokoro every time, but it's not really something she'd ever really do canonically.

>public displays of affection?
If she saw other people doing that I don't think she'd care all that much, but if we're talking between the two of us, I think it'd take some time for her to get used to.

>public displays of affection to you?
I wouldn't hate it at all.

Outside of online friends, I've told my closest friends how I feel. They all took it pretty well, and it's allowed me to be a little more open with how I display my merch of her and whatnot. Since the time when I initially told them it's very rarely come up in conversation.

I think my friends and family would be more than happy about it on the most part. I think my dad might need some extra convincing because of where she's from. I can't imagine there being any issues that Kagura would have with them either.

Super healthy! She's never seen having any illnesses at all.

>hanami with your waifu?
I think it'd be a cool idea to go for a late night jog, and take breaks in-between to admire the flowers. I think we'd both enjoy that!

>movie/game/book/show/album etc you'd really want to share with your waifu?
Nothing in particular springs to mind, although we have slowly been watching all the Die Hard films together.

>recent dreams that had your waifu in it?
It's been so long that I'm not sure what the last dream I had with her in it was, heh.

I love my waifu!

An original looking one for a change.
Saori is objectively the best

Would you like to give me some contact information so this can be taken off-thread?

>tight or skimpy clothing
It's not the kind of thing she'd wear often. I wouldn't complain if she did!

>favorite thing to do on their free time
Exercising or playing videogames.

>In what ways have you improved
I've starting eating better, tried to be more socially active and started exercising

I sort of see her as a 90's Rock kind of girl.

>Are they a picky eater
If she's hungry and it tastes good, she'll try pretty much anything!

They are nice, but such art isn't common for the AzuDais in general, let alone Kagura.

I did write my own one many moons ago.

>Do you enjoy PoVs? Post one.
I got pic related commissioned a while back.

I don't know much about Gachas at all aside from how they're luck-based money drains. I would try my best to get Kagura cards, without exhausting all the money I own. If I get lucky then I get lucky, if not I'll just pray the artwork turns up somewhere.

I don't know if I want to post here with an identity, but I love him so much.

Then don't. You don't have to post a picture or answer with his name or even answer anything. Sometimes people just write out feelings or other random thoughts to post.

I have your email from drawfag things. Also already messaged the person, so just waiting for a reply to see if he'd be interested.

Do you ever wish you could find a real love? Someone that can reciprocate your feelings? Sometimes I just want my waifu to be real so badly.

I already found real love in my husbando.

The feelings are real but you can't have a conversation or eat with them. It's the only downside to all of this.

You can if you give into the autism.

Of course, I haven't completely given up on reality.

Still love Makoto though.

I've never really been interested in relationships, so no. Could change my mind in future, but for now, I'm pretty happy this way.

Good evening, everyone! Your waifus are all super adorable and I hope you all have a great week together!

>Comfort Zone
Tsukihi has no trouble stepping out of her comfort zone. In fact, she actually goes out of her way to experience all sorts of things.
>Public display of affection
She would get just a little bit flustered. I totally wouldn't mind it.
>Others
Some of my friends now but I try not too talk too much about her with them because it'd feel kinda awkward. Only person I know IRL I talk about with her is a guy who is a Shinobufag which makes it kinda more natural to talk about my darling.
>if she was real
My father would really like her and they'd get along fantasticly. My mother would need to warm up to her though I think. She'd get along perfectly with my group of friends because she's so cheerful and kind of a nerd!

>Health
Tsukihi can't get ill because of her nature as a Phoenix

>hanami
Definitly! Tsukihi would never miss it. I can't think of any particular way to enjoy the day, but a picnic with some homemade bentos sounds rather lovely. A ride on a pedal boat on the lake sounds like a good plan for such a day as well
>movie
I'd love to see Kimi no na wa and The Princess Bride with her!
>game
The Persona games sound like something she'd enjoy as she likes JRPGs and she'd also love the Social Links and characters.
>album
I think, Tsukihi would enjoy Ichiko Aoba a lot! Her songs kinda feel like Tsukihi to me and make me feel all fuzzy inside!
>dreams
I had my second Lucid Dream with her on her birthday about a week ago! It was a pretty short dream, but I was able to embrace and kiss her and it was a great experience!

>Skimpy clothes
I don't think she'd mind too much, but she prefers her Yukatas
>free time
Just lazing around is the best

I was dumb enough to try long ago.

Never again.

Just curious, how old are you? It might just be me but the older I get the more self conscious about this stuff I become. But then the feeling passes so it might just be pressure then a genuine feeling. I do wish I could bake something for her though.

Oh, I missed that. I didn't even know there are people who do fanfic commissions.

The love I feel towards Miku is real. I feel that she reciprocate these feelings, yet I still want her to be real as well.

You can, you just need practice. I used to find it hard to even fantasize about her, but with time it get easier and now I can talk a little with her.

Forgot pic.

It's Ruri's birthday! She's 21! I love her!

>You've moved into your first house as a couple together! Who is in charge of decorating, or do you do it together?

Together. She is not one to sit around and let people do things for her but she also won't let me stand around doing nothing while she is doing stuff. We'll also keep things tidy.

>Are they a tea or coffee person, or none at
all? What drink would you make them to cheer them up if they're sad?

She does drink coffe in the morning before school. She also likes flavored milk so I could bring her one to cheer her up or maybe a milkshake/smoothie.

I would love to go climbing or jogging with her. Though I'd have trouble catching up with her after a while.

I would love to try twister. Though it might be difficult to convince her at first.

I like the concept but only if it was something I asked for or created myself.

I've never played a gacha game but for better or worse I'm familar with FGO. So maybe a FGO-like game would be fitting due to the nature of her world.

25. Once in a while, I worry I'll want a 3D relationship in the future, when it might be too late. But like you said, it passes. I just try not to worry about it and enjoy this while I can, for however long it lasts.

>You can, you just need practice
Oh no don't worry I do fantasize a lot. I have so many cute scenarios in my head, I'm just greedy and want it in reality.

Happy birthday Ruri! I hope you have a nice celebration with her.

Not very good. She doesn't leave the house and just stays on her computer all day.
Not try to kill herself and make everyone forget about her.
Shyly and cutely
Shyly and cutely
Other people say "lets all love Lain." It's kinda creepy.
They would be happy that I had a gf

E-sports, definitely
Both, it would be messy and covered in old computers and wires.
>Post a picture of your beloved enjoying the sunshine!
k
Hot coco ofc

He can be extremely whiny or defeatist if he sees it as something avoidable, either because he disagrees with it, or he'd rather someone capable take responsibility. If it's something he's irritated by or uncomfortable with then it doesn't matter how much of a master of fake smiles he is, the displeasure tends to seep through with a twitch. As always, if it's for the sake of others he tends to make promises he can't guarantee and jump in unprepared.

Take initiative romantically. When he's shown in love he sulks alone and makes himself distant, which is shown quite dramatically in the art. Throughout the rest of the manga individuals make moves on him and he's scared and distressed, alternating between physical and verbal rejection, and freezing in terror. Something in the past makes him go still and lifeless, and I want to see the opposite. I imagine that warm, knowing smirk of his when he's plotting something would mark my demise.

If the act's unexpected he would be flustered to the Nth degree. I want so bad for him to be smooth and own it though, he's so casual in other respects. Thinking about it, public is a curious idea, because for the most part he shouldn't be visible to mortals which means anywhere can be secret.

Infinitely and I should hope they never find a way to keep him down.

I wonder if sharing my taste in fantasy could indoctrinate him to better appreciate himself, or if he'd see it as silly fiction. There's a book I recommend to everyone I know that perhaps he'd find something in; an assassin for hire who learns not only of his right to rule but of his inhuman qualities too. They're not alike in personality or circumstance so maybe he wouldn't relate.

Still, I do wonder what he thinks of stories and if he can enjoy the kind that might be dark or melancholy at times. He never shows any real interest in fiction.

I had this notion recently of massaging his face like a dog's and seeing how funny his mouth was.

I'd like to see him acting bashful, which is practically the opposite of how he normally acts.

I don't think he would respond very well to public displays of affection, at least not in the beginning.

An outdoor activity I would like to do with him is gardening. It's relaxing, and I think he would enjoy it. It would be fun looking for flowers to add to our garden and raise them well.

For an indoor activity, I guess painting or baking.

POV is my favorite type of art, but I don't really have many of them. I guess this counts even though it's an ad.

Do you like seeing people talk about her and her series, or would you rather be the only one who remembers it?

If it's not her then it's completely void of meaning.
It's unclear to me what is real and what isn't. Like Zhuangzi I could wake up the next morning and be with her, remarking on my strange dream the night before. The only thing that's real to me, the only thing I absolutely believe in is that Furude Rika is waiting for me.

Wow I keep fucking up. Last one I swear. Sorry its a mess, forgot her beauty mark, didn't use reference very sorry.
おめでとう!

>friday night in yharnam.png
He has no use for blood™, so unless he was experimented on against his will it's actually implausible to suggest he'd go anywhere near that mess. Even more so because it would remind him too much of what he hates about his current job. Saving people at the cost of destroying others, no matter how lost they are, pains him deeply.

If it's his own idea he will wear absurd things. I don't think I could reliably judge what's going on in his head when it comes to fashion.

Eating sweets, sleeping on surfaces, tending flowers, drinking excess quantities of alcohol, and playing with children all rank highly on his priorities. Let's hope he's not doing all of them in one go.

After eight years without eating I think most food, barring bad dares, is good. His only issue is favouring things with strong tastes like spices or cheese. Maybe a bland cake or crackers would defeat his appetite.

We are both guilty of making floor piles it seems, but at least they're not disorganised, and putting old clothes on the bed keeps more heat in. He is certainly in charge of greenery, and he's done it before for colleagues he was concerned about. Would he be embarrassed by unruly amounts of purple? Well tough. It's a beautiful colour.

He has both tea and coffee, though green tea goes with more snacks. Someone should introduce him to chai, he can have all the sugar and spice he wants.

I accidentally a self-insert I think, very slow going though, I'm far too reserved. Not really comfortable with myself. Never seen anyone write it before.

Far as I can think I only have one POV image and it's very personal.

I was thinking about this lately. His series wouldn't work well at all, because not only is he the most powerful shinigami, he'd be on your doorstep from the start offering to take care of you. What would they charge money for when he's already at your side? Maybe if it was all dress up and petting.

Even with the way people treat him, I always look for other people talking about it. It's almost an obsession. I love hearing how people interpret both the series and him as a character.

Cute stuff.

Looks nice dude.
Happy birthday best girl

As for the questions:
Much better than I am.
Unknown, she is perfect as she is.
Happily.
Shyly but soon comfortable.
I keep it to myself.
Just about everyone would approve I think.

Aha, you finally drew her! It's very cute, Ruri sends her thanks

No, I stay out of the threads about it and hate when her or the series is brought up with other things. Even though I love it, sometimes I wish it would die off.

Thanks. Also best girl is pic related obviously. Ruri is definitely best actual girl.

>comfort zone
Hibiki handles it fairly well, as she loves trying new things!
>out of character
Get mad, like really mad. Hopefully it's not directed at me.
>PDA
She would probably be OK with handholding, but that's about it.
>PDA->me
I'd be fine with it, so long as it wasn't too overboard.
>who else knows
nobody IRL knows
>if they were "real"
My parents' only concern would be the pets and if we could afford to take care of them properly, and my friends would be very happy for me, i'd imagine.

>healthy
She runs marathons!

>hanami
Might be cliché, but i'd like to have a picnic with her under the trees!
>movie/game/book/show/album etc
Nothing specific comes to mind, sorry! I'll think on it more later.
>dreams
None recently, unfortunately.

>156114681
Oh god no, I wouldn't wish that fate on anybody.
>skimpy clothing
She is used to it, being an idol an all. She hates frilly, and overly girly things though.
>free time
Knitting, playing with her pets, or going on walks
>Post waifu with friends
okie dokie!

>sport
Is table tennis a sport?
>I'll leave the decorations to her, so long as everything is tidy!
>tea or coffee
I think he is a tea person, but will drink coffee if she needs the energy!

Nice double dubs

>outdoor activity
I'd like to go camping together!
>indoor activity
Movie Marathon!

Oh shit, a Chihayabro. Welcome! There is a Yukihobro too, but he hasn't posted lately.

Let's all love Lain!

Just finished Shiki, was bretty darn gud. I also haven't seen Sunakobro in a while, hope he is doing well.

>Here are some somewhat related questions:

What is your beloved the most scared of?
Are you scared of it as well?
How would you calm down your spooked beloved?
What are their views on the concept of death?
Do they believe in the supernatural?

Oh heck, I still messed up!

Oh god no, I wouldn't wish that fate on anybody.
>skimpy clothing
She is used to it, being an idol an all. She hates frilly, and overly girly things though.
>free time
Knitting, playing with her pets, or going on walks
>Post waifu with friends
okie dokie! (see )

I love it and hate it. Some years ago a few people reading the Japanese tanks wrote essays about translation issues relating to plot, and various details about his character, and they were wonderful eureka moments to read. Sadly, those forums and blogs are either gone or have become the type of hideous fan you wouldn't associate with.

It's not really a new development, if you go back to posts from the early 00s there were always mindless fangirls who painfully missed the point especially with regards to what the story told you about him. It's just that the fanbase now is older, they're the people who hung on through the years, and had a love of the characters that showed in their writing. Maybe the better of them moved on, and the ones left got caught up in internet trends. It did always attract some awful things.

Still, I'll look at horribly written Livejournal posts from yesteryear and between the frustration of people's poor reading comprehension will be that ray of light that tells me I didn't imagine the whole thing. I think I've always craved someone to talk to who was as aware as me of its existence, but I live in a country where it was never locally released, and Sup Forums discussion is a short and broken record ('it's shit', 'he's gay', 'whoa that thing's still going?'). I went for the better part of a decade in a limbo state, unsure if what I knew about him was truly accurate because there has never been anyone to confirm it with. Slowly I'm scraping up evidence that other people saw it, but it's not without agony in many flavours.

A part of me is happy to see anything, and a part of me does revel in knowing him better.

Being that he's scared of himself, and of hurting others, physical contact and showing I'm not afraid would help.

I want to know how he feels about death from his own mouth. Not just his guilt, but what death means to him. Something I read yesterday made a suggestion on it that utterly destroyed me in one line.

I hate it when people talk about her and her series, even though there are times a civil discussion has arised, most of the time there is so much shitposting. I don't know why I bother with the threads.

>stepping out of their comfort zone?
Good whenever someone else she cares for is involved
>something you'd like to see your loved one do that might be a bit out of character
I think acting a bit more cutesy or flirty would be something amusing.
She'd be a bit embarrassed but still accept it happily.
With even stronger displays of affection of my own.
No one IRL, but a few people I know online.
I'd get teased by my family for going for a "exotic Japanese lady"
My friends would be fucking astonished she was real.
She'd most likely think my family is very nice, seeing as her own family life wasn't that good.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint a cute.

Fuuka has a lot of stamina, but she doesn't really exercise.

>outdoor

Gardening!

>indoor

Yoga!

I think this one applies best to games where the protagonist is one, I don't know how people do them with non-vidya waifus.
Written a few of my own.
>POV's
Love them, this is one of my favorites.

I don't regret my love for Fuuka, I can't think of anyone else that could ever make me as happy as she has made me.

ハッピーバースデー!!!

Most of the comments about her are to complain or to give their ill-informed and biased opinions about her.
People are so shallow and they are quick to dismiss her simply because she's not someone that appeals to them, so they rather just claim she's the problem.
Sometimes I wish I was the only one who knew about her.

I've been on the fence about it, but your post made me want to start reading the series. I'm worried I'll end up feeling more like this in future, myself, with his series set to end soon.

>self-insert
I don't really view my pictures or stories I write as "self-insert" because I see that as me in them. I've considered writting a visual novel based on the idea of me falling into his universe and us meeting. I don't have much motivation though and feel no one would be interested in it anyway. I might do it just to do it anyway.

>pov
I don't really have many and none are like what you posted. They're nice but I prefer seeing pictures of us together.

He's be very concerned, so would I

>outdoor activity
Hiking or urban exploration
>indoor
Marathoning something all weekend long to the point where we don't leave our bed.

Okay talked to the person and it seems you already know him and have talked. Oh well. Hopefully everything works out in the end. Sorry if I got your hopes up about it being someone new.

It's a shame how activity slows down so much. I think that might also be a reason why the mod kills the thread.

Greetings everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your day with your beloved~

- I'm sure that she is willing to try new things, even if they seem scary.
- I'd like to see her play the guitar, be it acoustic or electric.
- It would be dependent on where we are, but she return my displays with her own.
- Same thing
- Yes they do. Most of them are fine with it, albeit find it odd, most likely.
- They would find her ears and tail very off putting.

She's quite healthy.

- Of course! I'd like for us to have a picnic
- I'd love to play my favorite game, Halo, with her. The Bungie ones. Fuck you 343i. I'm not entirely sure that they'd be her thing though. But I know that she'll have fun when we play together! (I want to show her all of my favorite gametypes in Custom Games.)
- I've been dreaming of us snuggled up together taking a nap on the couch. Day dreams too, with various activities.

- Yes. Though funnily enough, I can't get into the game. Maybe I should try again sometime since I really enjoy the Souls series.
- I do not think she minds them.
- Probably research demons. I'm asking her character creator about this, actually.
- Done.

- I've started going to the gym to increase my strength.
- Something classical and/or elegant.
- I'm not so sure of her tastes, but she doesn't seem to be a picky eater.

- She enjoys the ocean, so anything involving that would probably be her favorite. I'd for sure play it with her!
- We do it together, and keeping it tidy on the daily would be very pleasant for us both.
- She enjoys tea, but I'm not so sure about coffee. I believe she would like it too. I'd make her a nice cup of tea.

- Swimming
- Reading together, or maybe play some games.

She'd be very happy. She says that she won't lose to her rival and friends in size.

- I don't mind it.
- I was curious to see if anyone wrote fanfictions about her, or with her in it, but the only one I could find was the cast of girls arguing over the MC, and then in the end he was just being gay with another guy. That was a painful read.
- Yes.

I don't really care what kind of game it is, but I would play the hell out of it. I love her and I really enjoy her series too!

Happy birthday, Ruri!

I don't mind it. I just kind of wish I was on Sup Forums by the time her series aired. From what I've seen the threads aren't bad.

I hope you all enjoy the week with your beloved~

Say you lose her, how do you find her again?

Lost how?

I've had a horrible day but I just want to say I love my husbando and I'm glad he's been there for me! I hope everyone has a great week with their beloved!

What is this.

lurk more newfag.

Stand on top of something and shout her name really loud over and over.

She is autistic but that is good for me :)

Well she could be a bit smarter, cuz she is sometimes a dumb

She would squirt orange juice out of her poonany

Ah, yes I would quickly return the favor and lick her forehead.

Happy birthday to her.

Depends on what they're talking about. Lately, the current subject matter hasn't been all that good.

-She hates being startled.
-Fortunately, I'm not as bad as her in terms of responding to it.
-Holding her seems to work. At the very least, it provides a unique distraction.
-I imagine that she would believe in an afterlife, but beyond that she tends to keep mum. She does have a mild belief in the supernatural, though.