Make MLB Great Again

With Football on the outs with the American public, the American people should turn to the sport that better represents us. Major League Baseball is made up of mostly white European players. While the NBA and the NFL are over proportionally black sports.

Not only that but football isn’t what the us is known for creating. We made Baseball and it was known as our favorite pastime since it’s creation. I say we start supporting them over the black sports and return to our roots.

What happened to the NFL

Baseball isn't entertaining to the plebs though.

Also, what is the first line there? Olympic Team?

I like how this list cuts out the almost entirely white NHL

No NHL?

I have always thought of hockey as a Canada thing but I enjoy it as well I suppose

The top is the American population I believe.

Well we have fans openly denouncing it and burning their fan equipment because of the whole stand/kneel for the flag thing.

Team USA is that white because of swimming, gymnastics, and almost the entirety of the winter olympics.

Sports are mindnumbing distractions.

I partially agree. I don’t think we should put both mind and soul into sports but sports are a core part of identity. Who you cheer for, rival teams etc.

that doesn't look like 56% tho

Look at me, I can regurgitate the Ameritmutt meme while hiding behind a meme flag. Honestly fuck off.

>not knowing how to meme text
>telling others to fudge off
back to _d/

>tfw ywn sit with your qt 3.14 American gf with good teeth at Wrigley Park as the sun sets and you both eat corndogs

Remember reading that Ice Hockey was the third most popular sport in the US, think it was NFL, NBA, NHL and then MLB. Or perhaps Basketball was last.

NHL most white

Nice data viz... yoink!

Unbelievably the most popular sport in America is turn left. Or it was, I know some turn left stadium is the biggest in America. Then again I suppose it depends on whether you consider turn left an sport.

>conveniently leaving out Turn Left, which would be close to, or surpassing handegg.

>baseball
>no even more boring than fucking soccer

Its gotta be curling, the most dramatic of all sports.

im pretty sure the actual stat is 65% but the graph still looks off, latinos are being underrepresented here

>most positions require strength, speed, or agility
>these positions filled by blacks
>QB needs to be smart
>QB is almost always white
I still like the nfl

>Americans will never lounge in a deckchair at an amateur cricket ground, slowly cooking in the baking hot summer sun for 10+ hours, eating a steak and kidney pie and sipping warm beer through their crooked teeth.

My only problem with the NFL is that not many of the players are American. Most are from Scandinavian countries as well as Canada. When I went to an Avalanche game the announcers gave the nationalities of every player and hardly any of them were born here.