Why does the world hate america, pol?

why does the world hate america, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because everyone loves to hate their boss

Because Americans are complete assholes who think they are the best nation on earth, but also believe DNA is a bacteria.

interventionism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism and this meme

>Arrogance + Idiocy
This.

We intervene too much in other countries' affairs. We need to mind our own business.

fpbp plus hostile press

Propaganda and misguided interventionism/ military industrial complex/ Jews

What?

Jealousy

>Destroyed Europe
>Destroyed Japan
>Destroyed middle east
>Financed coups and corrupt governments in africa and south america
>Main promoter of globalism and degeneracy

I don't know

I hate fat people

They hate us cus they ain't us bruhhv.

Cause they turned in their guns and hated what happened next, buyers remorse.

>why does the world hate america, pol?

because of the (((media)))

Sup Forums is not the world user. its just this kind of communities but in the real world Americans are just like everyone else, with their own weird stuff and odd behavior.
just like every other fucking country in the world.

Our tourists and city folk are absolute fucking trash

>why do they hate us
Because they ain't us.

/thread

Incorrect. We're the greatest country and #1 at everything.

3/4 just hatin' 'cause they jelly
1/4 probably have some resentment about being bombed or invaded

They be treading on other countries.

Because the world is leftist scum.

Because we're the chosen HQ of the global kike cabal and our country was under their control ever since it was young.

Slide thread
Sage

Half the world thinks we’re jewish puppets, spreading degeneracy and chaos everywhere we go. The other half thinks we are jewish puppets, and not spreading degeneracy and chaos hard and fast enough.

to be honest I think it's shameful even massive retards or generally bad people are pretty well off here, much better off than great people in poorer countries. While in other countries they would starve to death living the way they do. If I happened to live somewhere where the best I could do is some shit tier farm job or something like that and seeing if I had just happened to be from the US I would make good money and live a comfy life I wouldn't like the US either. On the flipside we are still a great country and way better than European countries even though the same sorts of people tend to like those.
tl:dr they hate us cause they anus

Well, people think that the Americans are simply the guys who want to rule the entire planet earth.

Odd thing about this is, nobody in America gives a shit why you don't like us.
>Pic related