Friendly reminder that this is the guy Sup Forums supported during the election

Impeach NOW

>press writes article about how bad the president is and how he's oppressing the press

Who cares what overroasted Jew thralls regurgitate?

>Press: NAZIS SHOULD BE FIRED AND ASSAULTED.
>POTUS: You suck.
>Press: MY FEELINGS HURT, IM LITERALLY IN NORTH KOREA NOW

>Number one
>Still allowed to post whatever crap they want
>If they tried this in Russia/North Korea they'd be immediately in prison

fuck the press. more freedom of speech for them = less for everyone else

>Attacking the press with one's own free speech is repressive
>True freedom requires silencing all criticism of the press, not at all repressive

Wew

Well is he no1 or not?

>a journalism group
Mockingbird bloggers are not journalists

Journalists are huge narcissists, I'm glad that they're being put their place by the POTUS. Fuck those gated losers who can't tell accurate information

>media shits on him 24/7 for a year
>he oppressed them somehow
Jew logic

They're probably right. How can anyone even argue with that?

Do you know a great way for me to not respect your journalistic work? Be incredibly hyperbolic, dramatic, and factually wrong.
Fuck, purge of the press when? It’s like they’re striving to be hated.

The liberal press shrieks in pain as they strike you.

Quite

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

We have journalists being executed deep in the mountains for questioning politicians and cartels
And these niggers are whinning about trump?

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE US?

This is literally the same free press that goes around attacking everyone else's right to free speech if you don't agree with them. This shit is retarded.

>US President is mean to press
>muh oppression
>meanwhile in North Korea you disappear for a single negative word printed
>stop baiting North Korea Trump whaaa
Fucking faggots

>a journalism group
literally quaking
>in all fields

They're oppressed worse you bigot! Those poor millennials have to read Trump's Twitter feed from their smartphone.

how can he keep winning?

>every time

(((press freedom)))

Really? Number one? Trump doesn't deserve that honor until he actually starts blacklisting and imprisoning journalists.

>The worlds

Come on, the entire world? There are several countries where if you say half the shit people have about trump they end up disappearing into the night.

I wish we had a thread with images like this.
Trump BTFO of the press proving them wrong

>being criticized is LITERALLY oppression!!!!
I can only wish that they were actually, truly oppressed. Most of them deserve the rope.

WTF is this timeline and how do I get back. Trump President? America enemy of the free press? It's like a sick twisted bizarro world that no normal person would ever dream of in their wildest imagination.

>a journalism group named the president

So the crooked people are trying to undermine the person that's accusing them of being crooked. That's so totally unexpected.

>BAAAAWWWW freedom of speech you're opressing me
>now excuse me while I smash an innocent person's head open with a bike lock for spouting hate facts

seriously fuck these people

>Implying the press doesn't oppress our freedom
fuck off

> North Korea
Nope, still better than Trump
Allright then

Sup Forums needs to stop giving credence to headlines, really

>(((jewrnalism))) group
oh this is fresh
after decades of straight out lying in peoples faces they suddenly get salty because no one else but the POTUS is calling them out

Name one thing Trump has done to "oppress" the press, other than call them liars for lying.

I mean kim jong un is bad but have you seen trump?? he calls cnn fake news! Completely deserved first place

Trump beats kim jong un hands down. U.S. Journos get a bullet in the head for any trump criticisms.

fpbp

The irony is delicious.

Facts and correcting lies are now OPPRESSING FREE SPEECH

>freedom of press
>to print post and talk lies all day

>Press Freedom
Holy fuck is that what they call EVERY major media outlet creating narratives and colluding on stories daily? Is that press freedom?

Funny how fast liberals forget what the word oppressed means.
He literally didn't oppress anything.
Disagreeing isn't oppression

This right here. Eventually in this country we're going to have to confront the 1st Amendment rights of the Press v. The People. Via the press you as an individual WILL never guilty until proven Innocent, which destroys the very foundation America was founded on

We should spread the idea that attacking the press is antisemitic.

Stupid press and their stupid irony

>be immediately in prison
they'd be killed

>op"press"or

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Op named the biggest sucker of dick.

Cry harder demfag..... QQ

"A journalism group"
oh lord...