Non-white men are inferior to whites

Non-white men are inferior to whites
Unfortunately... It's true.

All girls... black, white, asian... they were all made for the White Cock.
I'm sorry, it's just fact.
They love thinking about it. They love being around it. They want it 24 / 7. They can barely control themselves.

Australia can shitpost even while promoting white men, it's like fucking magic

>Hates nogs
>Becomes nogs

testing

you sure seem to have a large collection of muscular, shirtless men photos at the ready

I'm a girl.

SCORE

having tits doesn't make you a girl, it just makes you an obese man

are you white OP?

Tits or gtfo. Come on now, you should know this

BEAST mode

Yes.
You GTFO virgin cuck.

There are two whole boards dedicated to talking about your lust for cock, please do it on /fit/ or /lgbt/ as intended/

It's true.

No need to complain here because the only ones posting about how black men are better than white men have small dicks, are cucks or Jews.

Congrats

eat

Cherry picking
For one black woman with a white (((man))), there are 1000 white women praising the Black bull.

>won't show tits

You're a tranny with a fixation on proud white men.

Sorry fag, we don't return the adoration. Gas yourself.

pretty sure the guy in OP image is a fag

Slide thread
Sage

What kind of virgin asks for tits on a /pol thread? Just let OP do and say what OP wants, Weinstein.

I just... Can't.
Here's your consolation prize.

source?

They want white cock? Im sorry but when it comes to my cock i want it to be brown

What if it hab a vagania?

low test maplenigger spotted

asking for tits is a Sup Forums tradition you total sperg, don't come back here till your balls drop little boy

>can't

Because you're a dude. We can sniff trannies out pretty well here.

Timestamp me your clit or begone thot.

posts like these are very poorly disguised homolust

australian here.

Suck my ass

Indians are the most attractive females imo.
t. whiteboi

HELL YEAH

>They want white cock?
Yeah...

The question is '' Are you as an individual superior '' in general, that's true for the white race. But at the same time, that white man whose superior to you isn't going to not take that woman you're interested in or fuck your significant other. All that matters first is your individual superiority, then onto your race as a generality. White people aren't a hivemind race, so to treat yourself as a hivemind is only going to hurt you in the long run. If you're fat and out of shape, or short, you're not superior.

No dude i mean it finally stoped raining where im from. Do i look white?

Oh sergio, the average italian looks more like a werewolf.
Who's gona tell op that guy is gay?

Here is a more accurate picture

The wh*Te """""man"""""" is the epitome of male weakness and emasculation.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is small. Because of his feeble size he has to point himself out to make his presence known. He is effiminate, as a result of his low levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of weakness and unhealtiness. He is then covered by his pink skin. This fair skin reminds us of his weakness, a feature that developed due to being artifically created by Yakub. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pink skin reminds us of our feminine, sissy desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The wh*Te """"""man"""""""'s demeanor is one of betaness. He is effiminate, sissy, and can be very coward . His behaviour makes other races of man burst into laughter.

The summit of expression of his femininity on his body is his penis. The wh*Te penis is smallest of all the races. As the penis is the ultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the wh*Te man the most effeminate of men. This tiny penis is not able to fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, hence women usually choose BLACK men instead. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the ineffective wh*Te seed will not enter the womb of the woman wh*Te """""""man""""" fucks, hence he can't impregnate.

In total, the wh*Te """"""man"""""" expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his impotence upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the wh*Te """"""""man""""""""" is the epitome of weakness.

Do you just supposed your gender fucking scum !?