FA Girls

>Show about shilling tiny robot models and related supplies.
>Butt shots of the little robots like every 10 seconds.
>The human characters end up being far more interesting with nicer asses.

What happened?

Because the human characters are probably the ones that you can project into easily

Reminder that Ao will eventually pleases old men for money and better FA parts

>What happened?

They didn't learn from Busou Shinki, the superior tiny robot anime and superior toy line.

Busou Shinki is dead and not coming back user. Learn to live with it and be happy that its death planted the seeds for a whole host of new tiny robot girl lines.

>Busou Shinki is dead

It will always live on in my heart.

>Butt shots of the little robots like every 10 seconds
But not enough of Baselard.

Nothing. Stylet bullying is the epitome of entertainment.

"Special clear coat" doujins when?

I'd rather have Charger-kun gang bangs.

I want FAG on FAG anal fisting.

Can't wait for that kit to come out. Not only will I have a new desk toy the Twitter images will be amazing.

>the Twitter images will be amazing

It's already begun!

Also, Charger-kun is packing, that's like a 1/6 scale di-I mean cable on a roughly 1/12 scale frame.

>end up with nicer asses
no

Only if it is done by Fumikane himself and it involves an actual orgy of all the Charger-kuns and FA Girls

nothing, the show is already a masterpiece and baseLARD is a miracle of the universe

I want Ao to read me poetry before bedtime.

Ao's ass makes my penis so mad, it wants to bully her butt until it cries baby batter from its one brown eye.

He has already fully embraced the fact that the Nips have nicknamed the chargers "Fumikane" and are treating them as his stand in.

I want an Ao scissoring Bukiko doujin with no FAGs.

>Not a doujin where Ao and Bukiko wake up sized and dressed like FAGs and Charger-kuns attemp to charge them by stuffing their orifices.

Regulary poetry or her chunni ones?

Will the Charger-kuns also shock their sensitive spots until they pass out from orgasms?

this is the most mediocre ass I have seen in an anime yet