The animals are more important than your lies

Let them through or don't build a wall. Either way their path will not be blocked.
Migration was here before human borders.

What if instead of building a wall we just shoot the foreign Invaders until they learn to stop? The immigration problem is solved and the animals can move freely, everyone important smiles

There's already multiple of the predators on both sides.

If they get separated they can't breed and will eventually evolve into different species.

It's like you're not even familiar with the work Charles Darwin at the Galapagos islands.

Don't let animals to Mexico. They will kill them, and sell their skins to elites

Fuckin cats can stay where they are lol, let them cool ass lizards and frogs pass.

Good stuff, would be better with Mexicans mixed in with the wildlife.

Well Mexicans and democrats should have taken advantage of having no border walls. Now innocents get to suffer the consequences because democrats like to fuck over the American people.

You know how I know America is not a free country?
I can't just go move into prison because I feel like it.

>Either way their path will not be blocked.
Only it will once there is a wall

I like it. Plus it creates highly-desirable American jobs. They could recruit from Sup Forums.

Dude, yes you can. Go slap a cop across the face and then drop flat with your hands on your head. You'll get your ass beat and then go to prison. Easy!

that would make it too obvious

No, I envision animals getting stuck in the fence, or drugs being passed through it. Let the wall be a true wall.

None of these seem like animals that need to migrate, correct me if I'm wrong. They will exist on both sides of the wall already. Some areas won't have wall and they can pass through there.

>implying the wall, and the US will survive that long

That really bothers me, walls stoping humans? no problem, walls stoping animals, I'm rustled hard.

If the animals are that important maybe the beaners should stop stealing from the united states.

I agree. a wall is expensive and giving an obstacle only makes people want to play the game. give them bullets, they will stay on their own side. maybe even if they have skills that are useful, they can apply them in their homeland, how novel and new and fresh is that idea!?

there should be designated places which allow animals to transfer in and out. Which are also heavily guarded so they can't be used by mexicans

It isn’t actually very expensive it would cost less than 1% of what we’re currently spending.

still not sure why you need a special marker for them to build resentment against. a no-mans land would be perfect morale killer

this

bats can fly tho

its symbolic and its what Trump primarily ran his campaign on

>ocelots range crossing the border into Texas
fake news

>You will never be a border guard who receives weekly bonuses for every border jumper you gun down.

even better,
the mountain lions wont have food on the mexican side
and will be hungry for flesh
when they see a free spicy mexican snack
dinner time...mmm que rico sabor!

uma delicia

>implying that immigrants are not animals as well

>implying a mountain lion can't leap over a 30 foot wall

mountain lions are based as fuck and will scale that will no problem.

>implying that mountain lions won't just adapt, like all animals do

See, I have to slap a cop and get beat up first.

I just want to show up outside the county jailhouse with a suitcase and move in, no hassle.

Someone edit the picture to include beaners

>[] Protect the native population from cultural and demographic invaders that will forever corrupt the spirit of the nation
>[x] Nature bro! Lmao cute animals!
This is what will happen in the head of the 44-year old white American woman.

That's got an easy solution: build a gap in the fence and increase patrols and surveillance in that specific area.

>animals can adapt
>Meheecans can’t

Sums it up nicely.