This is a German kids show character, read on to see how fucked Germans are

Bernd das Brot (English: Bernd the bread) is a depressed, grumpy, curmudgeonly,[3] constantly bad-tempered,[5] surly, fatalistic,[6] melancholic[7] loaf of pullman bread speaking in a deep, gloomy baritone.[1] He is small, rectangular and golden brown[3] with hands directly attached to his body,[8] eyes circles and a thin-lipped mouth.[9] According to himself, he belongs to the species "Homo Brotus Depressivus".[8] His favourite activities include staring at his south wall at home,[3] learning the pattern of his woodchip wallpaper by heart, reading his favourite magazine The Desert and You, and enlarging his collection of the most boring railway tracks on video. Bernd sympathizes firstly with himself.[4] His favorite expression is Mist!, used in much the same way as the English "crap".[6][9] His other favorite sentences are: "I would like to be left alone," "I would like to leave this show," and "My life is hell.

schadenfreude

>"Depressed, grumpy, curmudgeonly,[3] constantly bad-tempered,[5] surly, fatalistic,[6] melancholic[7] loaf of pullman bread speaking in a deep, gloomy baritone.[1] He is small, rectangular and golden brown[3] with hands directly attached to his body,[8] eyes circles and a thin-lipped mouth.[9] According to himself, he belongs to the species "Homo Brotus Depressivus".[8] His favourite activities include staring at his south wall at home,[3] learning the pattern of his woodchip wallpaper by heart, reading his favourite magazine The Desert and You, and enlarging his collection of the most boring railway tracks on video. Bernd sympathizes firstly with himself.[4] His favorite expression is Mist!, used in much the same way as the English "crap".[6][9] His other favorite sentences are: "I would like to be left alone," "I would like to leave this show," and "My life is hell."

A Sup Forumstard in a nutshell.

>all those source annotations
what the fuck

Wtf i hate bread now

We wuz germans n shiett

I got be fair i watched this for while in germany.

They could use this show for torture

Is that really worse than a manic sponge and his mentally retarded starfish friend?

Und der heutige Testkandidat ist...

We don't broadcast to children to kill themselves and hate life when they are young. Spongebob is also hilarious during the golden years. Please don't compare. Squidward may be a comparable character but he is rightfully the butt of jokes not a hero

Seems like a ripoff of oscar the grouch

If you think Spongebob is a good role model you're fucking retarded. Why do you assume that Bernd is presented as one?

Sounds like germany knows it's fucked and is (((preparing))) the last white generation for nihilistic self-destruction.

SB is a genuinely well written and funny children show.

ren and stimpy.
pinky and the brain
spiderman and elsa

what are (your children) watching right now?

>Gloomy, Bad-tempered, angry characters only exist on german television, they are cucked!

And this is why we laugh at americans.

Oh, yeah, Bernd das Brot.
ALL german children watched that show...back in 2002, more than 15 years ago...
YAWN...

I was just in Germany. It was genuinely shit. Literally sterile and no culture. The food sucked. Every waiter I had was Turkish and niggers were everywhere. Honestly most places I spend time in the US aren't that bad.

Just a really shitty, terrible country. I wish I didn't share ancestry with you buttholes.

Nobody watches this shit here.

Most millenials were watching animes on RTL II as kids.

Also Bernd isn't suicidal or hates live. He just wants to be left alone by his "friends". He's Squidward if Squidward wasn't an utter cunt.

I remember a while ago they broadcasted this non-stop at night. At one night I was sleepy and put this on for no reason really. Hearing him talk non-stop while me being half asleep felt like some weird Lynch scene.

Germans tv is fucking weird.

Slide thread
Sage

>Non-white in ONE generation
>ONE
>N
>E

having a tv

His friends are full-blown normies.

Powdered toast man?