What does Sup Forums think of UFO's?

m.youtube.com/watch?t=600s&v=zainEcLnqOw
We already know the American government takes them seriously enough, and they probably know more than what they're telling us. But could we be seeing a disclosure soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasoncolavito.com/blog/review-of-sekret-machines-gods-by-tom-delonge-with-peter-levenda-part-1
youtu.be/E69zTtiXqfg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPopPkglQNI
youtube.com/watch?v=1tPdBovUQEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4Qf7ZPoMw
cia.gov/news-information/blog/2017/trying-to-photograph-a-ufo-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have, by definition, not been identified.
What's more to say?

Project Bluebeam CIA

This.

It's funny how once you actually acknowledge the seriousness of what the hell is happening in the world, rather than it being just a "DUDE WHAT IF..." sort of deal, you realize how retarded all the bullshit about aliens, bigfoot, ghosts, etc... was all along.

With Blink 182 boy saying the military talked to the Greek gods I can't help but think UFOs are agents of fallen archonic demons

This blog post really breaks it down
jasoncolavito.com/blog/review-of-sekret-machines-gods-by-tom-delonge-with-peter-levenda-part-1
They're fallen angel faggots

You fucking brainlet they don't exist at all. UFOs are just black budget government crafts (not just the USAs either) and they're playing it up as being extraterrestrial so the conspiratorial thinker types will get confused and worried, and as a distraction to keep the general public in their media powered matrix.

Another JIDF slide thread
Sage

I think they need to fulfil 3 criteria.

1. Unidentifiable
2. Capable of flight
3. Material thing capable of being seen or touched.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

You're an idiot, a liar, a shill, or possibly all three. They do exist, there's overwhelming evidence for their existence, but you're hooked on darwiiin. Idiot. Go hang out in a wheelchair with your drool buddy hawking and suck each other's dicks.

Lol, the US government can't even develop their new fighter jets without severe problems, and you think they have secret crafts capable of impossible flying manoeuvres? You might just be overestimating then.

That they belong to

This.

Also - let's be real guys. If aliens wanted us dead we would have absolutely no fucking clue what hit us. It'd be like cromagnon man trying to defeat a stealth bomber with nuclear warheads. There's no comparison.

So in the event of hostile aliens - look into Project Blue Beam. Werner von Braun told his confidant (((their))) last move would be to stage a false alien invasion. People also speculate they may try and stage a fake second coming of Christ.

tl;dr pic related

Not anymore my friend.

No, they no longer belong to /x/

The Pentagon has literally confirmed their existence. It is not a conspiracy anymore. Craft that defy the laws of physics have been viewed on this planet by trained professionals and scientific recording equipment. This is now a fact.

There is a fine sci-fi book about them.
Liu Cixin - The Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy
(The Three-Body Problem, The Dark Forest, Death's End)

Does nobody remembers when Sup Forums summoned ufos with lasers? Before Trump's election. I think we made an space entity notice us and that gave us the meme magic.

Look up "space sperm" on the archives.

And that means we shouldn't try to identify them?
No one said they wanted to kill us, they could just be studying us.

>(((overwhelming evidence)))

COINTELPRO forgeries and fairy tales aren't proof.

>government contractors milking their guaranteed payouts happens so therefore the government can't do anything right

They built the goddamn Interstate Highway System. If there's a pressing need or desire for something they can get it done.

The same Pentagon that can't account for trillions of dollars, that also lies to public to justify useless foreign wars. They're literally the CNN of the Department of Defense.

Interesting to see how this plays out. Personally I think we're a long way from disclosure. People couldn't handle the coolest monkey in the jungle, they won't be able to handle ayyy lmaos

Seems pretty fake and gay desu. The timing is very suspicious too as well as the people involved.

Someone who gets it. Never trust a (((former))) spook

How is the timing suspicious?

Nigger have you even so much as glanced at the thread catalog in the past 2 years? I refuse to believe anyone on here can be this much of a brainlet.

>No one said they wanted to kill us, they could just be studying us.

This is what I've kind of thought about all along. I've known UFOs are factually real more than half my life. At the age of 10 I, with my entire family, saw a craft at a very high altitude(much higher than a commercial airliner) dart from side to side of the sky at ridiculous speed, disappear reappear, 90 degree turns - you name it. Personally, I don't see why an alien would show off like that as it'd obviously draw attention. I figure it's our own black ops craft that we've likely reverse engineered and/or been given the technology to.

My personal belief is that they've been here all along. I think some of them are evil and the benevolent ET are quarantining them as well as us to this planet because I'm sure most civilizations smart enough to fare the galaxies would be developed enough not to war with one another let alone their own species.

We need to get our shit together and accept the fucking fact that there's different countries, let nations be nations and have their own laws and cultures, be modest enough to mind eachother business and do our best to work together and not blow each other up so we can fucking explore space and evolve. Type 1 NOW!!!! fucking jew globalists fucking everything up for 1000s of years now, who knew what fucktards it was before the jews.

Someones just always gotta be a fucking jew on this planet, now don't they?

>Seems pretty fake and gay desu.
Fake? nah.

>The timing is very suspicious too as well as the people involved.
THIS is very much true.

if you believe in aliens you're a moron.

aliens are g-spot tier

all you animals are terrified to find out your true identities and where you actually come from. look at your childish religions you cam up with to pacify your inner-child. the government is aware of your fear.

Plz post overwhelming evidence

>has never given a woman a G Spot orgasm

You're right Mr. Goldberg, we need a borderless one world government to unite the human race.

no, you children just need to grow up and quit being such predictable pussies. this is how we got here in the first place.

You know how I feel about aliens? Until they land in the village square and start handing out food boxes and money they're pretty fucking irrelevant to my existence whether they're real or not. Doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to my life.

I've been in contact with an alien a few times
hes not a grey
hes not a lizard
not a reptile

Had green hairy skin though, no hairline on his head and sortof resembled those saibamen except he was tall and shy. Like he was checking up on me. Was psychic. I've watched a whole bunch of those videos claiming certain types of aliens are real and are here but I havnt seen him in them.

The thing I've seen i've been seeing for 10 years now. He never says a word, only communicates thoughts.

Sometimes I see him mid day and changes everything that I thought I was feeling.

Other days Its the middle of the night and wakes me up and fucks up my sleeping patterns.

One time I saw him it was like he took away my stomach cramps and I regained my appetite.

I have no idea what his real intentions are.

But im no longer afraid of it.

I've never had misplaced time.

Spotted the man-child

Government lie to misdirect people from their classified aircraft and weapons development.

>some people see your secret gorillion dollar stealth drone
>"leak" fake information to the public that it was ayys

>literally calls someone else a brainlet for believing that life could possibly exist outside our planet in an infinite universe

that video looks fake as fuck. just cause the government released it doesn't mean its real aliens

The obvious idea of life existing elsewhere in the universe to thinking they're here visiting the Earth is quite the leap, isn't it?
The only way we got here is you dolts eating up whatever suspiciously timed lies the Pentagon puts out

They are very real. People saying its disinfo or a psyop dont understand that these organizations, the pentagon, the new york times, most major publications, would not publish this information lightly without proof, or evidence, as the pentagon, and major news organizations are under serious threat of credibility right now. They wouldnt willingly take a hit to their credibility in times like these unless it was 100% confirmed.

And thats what we got, Confirmation. It begs the question of what else is actually true in the backlog of UFOlogy. Now the next step is Disclosure.

>instituions which practically exist to lie and deceive the public are just suddenly going to start telling the truth instead of doubling down as their track record overwhelmingly suggests

Stop trusting spooks

I like the theory that they're monitoring our nuclear activity due to cross-dimensional damage inflicted by our atom bombs

Not at all if the universe is as old as we understand it to be and it is truly infinite.

I've seen a black triangle with my own eyes. I don't know what they are. They surely aren't ours though.

Something tells me the Pentagon didnt like this being released, but now the cats outta the bag. I bet you could tell me that

UFOs are undoubtedly real. I've seen them with my own eyes as I pointed out in another post.

However we need to be wary what they try and spin with it. Beware the Blue Beam.

It is absolutely fucking ignorant of anyone to think that we are alone in this universe. You have to be a literal fucking brainlet masterlord.

I'm one of those guys who wants to believe, but not where it becomes a joke and just an outlet for entertainment bullshit. people like Tom Delonge have done tremendous harm on finding out the truth. you guys need to visit sites like metabunk, the vast majority of shit you see passed off as UFOs can be explained, and with evidence. It was the same shit with the Chilean navy video, anyone remember that? Turned out to be another plane at a distance, and have evidence to back it up with, but if you go on youtube or google and search for it, you will find a glut of people who believe in it blindly still till this day.

So about these "new" leaks, there are several of them. actually there are I believe to be 3, one of them is what OP posted, the other is the nimitiz one, and one other that has not been disclosed, but that too is just rumor.

The one in ops post is likely a very small object about 12 to 15 miles away, and they really do sound inexperienced. The nimitiz case however is different, imo that is the one that should be shown on television, not what op posted, because the nimitiz case several pilots saw it with "their eyeballs".

Also about the strange alloys they found, where are they? Why not bring it forward to the scientific community and let them test it, you have all this evidence why not present it? Bring openness, not this bullshit where people get rich off of selling fake stories.

this story is even in France

youtu.be/E69zTtiXqfg

Agreed, through and through.

Not even just this universe, but other dimensions. Quantum theory opens this possibility up.

even more "evidence" source: metabunk

and what it most likely is

metabunk = BS

strangely enough, these images have got nothing to do with the nimitz case, but with jokers such as these who believe in bullshit, making up stories and attaching them to what those pilots experienced is very detrimental in finding out the truth on WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. these people are literal cancer, stop believing in them

I'm on the same boat as you m8 and agree, but many anons will point out(rightfully so) that that is discussion for /x/.

same opinion, it's rare to see a non european guy thinking like that

This one is a fake one released by the americans for some reason.

Wrong

that to me is more of a mystery than the videos itself. Releasing such information, regardless if its real is very risky thing to do, I'm kind of shocked nobody stopped them.

It's just the nature of the universe.

Bump. This thread is better than most of Sup Forums right now

So being so anthropocentric that you equate the practical certainty of some life existing outside of Earth to advanced, intelligent life having repeatedly visited Earth. Why would they bother? What would be the purpose of wasting time and resources? Unless they need to harvest negative psychic energy, we have nothing unique to offer them, and even that isn't necessarily unique if you are already assuming intelligent life is abundant outside of Earth.

No im not wrong. Its you have a lack of knowledge regarding technology and human accomplishments.

But never mind. You are basicly a nigger anyway.

it is widely accepted that extra terrestrials edited the human genome and then caused catastrophic flooding to cleanse the human race. the problem is that they couldn't flooded the deserts so we still have the sand nigger and the african nigger who are mixing with the people with the superior genes. the asian chinks from the mountains also weren't effected by the floods but sum of them is alright.

if you asked me to completely guess as to what is going to happen in the future, I think in the end technology will detect whatever is going on. the instruments here on earth will have much higher resolution and will be able to see and detect pretty much every changes. I think we will learn something there, we probably already detected it and just not understand it yet. crazy enough the Who knows. The thing is, at least we are saying we are dreaming here. The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program is essentially saying they are in the same position, that they have these materials where they do not know how they work. Show us the proof.

Do you know how rare planets with intelligent life forms, or even planets capable of supporting intelligent life, must be in the universe? If you do then why is it such an unlikely idea that if another intelligent species somehow noticed us, that they would take an interest in us? There are countless possible reasons for them to be interested in our planet.

dont see enough
they all just fly past this planet because there is no sign of intelligent life

It's one thing to say that and another to imply that they are actively on this planet at the moment or in recent time, sadly enough when it comes to chances, it isn't on our side. It's like the other day using a powerball simulator on some website, I literally played for 5,000 years and yet still my lottery number was not called. Computer was running the simulator all night non stop. Can it happen? Sure, most likely now? Probably not.

Why do it all secretly? Why do it in person rather than with advanced drones or deployed research equipment? If we are as rare as you claim, how would they find us? We've only put out radio frequencies for a century or so and there are no suspected exoplanets capable of harboring life within 100 light years. If they weren't alerted by our planet leaking radio transmissions then were they randomly checking all planets for life?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPopPkglQNI

You're right, but it's not just me that's implying they're on our planet right now. When we have verified footage of crafts flying in ways impossible for any vehicle existing on this world, then it is only natural to assume that we are looking at something not from this world.

Aliens are demons.
youtube.com/watch?v=1tPdBovUQEM

Who says that UFOs are not advanced drones? As for the second part of the argument then yes you have a point.

Wrong vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4Qf7ZPoMw

serious question (yes yes i'm well aware of saying that in a thread like this, but...)... it only takes 1 of these to be real. 1000s and 1000s of sightings by very very reputable people, they can't all be hysterical lunatics. so what happens if/when these do get confirmed as real? what happens?

why don't you guess what they are?

Electrogravitic plasma double layer propulsion craft.

There, identified. Next?

MPGA
P
G
A

Hoooooly fuck blue beam? Was it like 2012? Fuck time files so fast

The defining feature of "the grays" is their enormous eyes. "Lam" (actually "Lama") had tiny eyes. The Lam = the Grays is just a Kenneth Grant fantasy.

Aliens are an inferior race.

m8 you're just mentally ill

I wonder who the first human to fuck an alien will be

Nigliens?

I have a brother in the Italian Air Force . I know for sure that the pilots believe in them, and this should tell us something.

>be alien
>tech makes ipad looks like an abacus
>entire species is autistic
>won't make first contact because socially awkward

Fear not brothers, they are merely waiting for peak faggotry to be attained, then they will make themselves known and enlighten us with their superior memes and meme accessories. We have Pepe the Frog, they have Gxlhjrhbraqr the Annihilator. There will be a mass beta uprising, and normies will be forced to choose sides.

It will be glorious.

I read that in smug Neil DeGrasse Tyson's voice
fuck yourself

Nobody knows what they are, hence "unidentified". Why do people immediately leap to conclude that, "oh, I don't know what that flying object is, it has to be extraterrestrial", the most unlikely determination possible?

It's the same as the idiots that can't figure out how the pyramids were built so they figure no one else could do it without alien technology.

Don't be silly.

Space niggers can fuck off, but they're welcome to crash on the moon.

The Zimbabwe thing fucking spooked me, something about the way the kids described that thing and then when they cut to them as adults still fucked up about it really got to me

Fuck me man, I need to stay at my uni tonight to study for an exam tommorow but unfortunately it's located on a literal mountain and the busses don't come back until 7 in the morning :(

cia.gov/news-information/blog/2017/trying-to-photograph-a-ufo-1.html

what does ayy lmao pussy taste like?

lol you're gonna get probed

Unidentified doesn’t mean from another planet or time or universe. Means we don’t know wtf they are.