Why doesn't the USA have death sentence for drug dealers

why doesn't the USA have death sentence for drug dealers

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/industries/summary.php?ind=H04
thedailybeast.com/pro-trumpcare-republicans-owned-millions-in-health-care-stock
dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/breaking-senate-dems-attacking-trumps-hhs-nominee-also-own-healthcare-stocks/
motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/these-congressmen-have-big-financial-stakes-industry-they-are-helping/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

would end the drug epidemic so much faster

gee goy it's like you've never heard of uruguay

Too much of an administrative burden to execute so many CIA agents.

because the US gov is the world's biggest drug dealer

is trump really that corrupt
he seem's like a honest guy to me

Because half their economy runs on drugs

We would have to execute all the CIA. It is a well-known fact the CIA makes deals with drug cartels to make money so they can use the money on "projects".

There'd still be demand, and another dealer to step in to make money on the market. If you really want the drug issue dealt with, you have to do what Duterte and to the source of the problem - the drug takers.

He has nothing to do with it

Because you wouldn't have any doctors?

yeah i was thinking of duterte
they kill drug dealer's and drug related criminal's there right

Because we're predicated on freedom. Freedom to do what you will with your body. What else do you really own besides your body? Even the clothes on your back is just shit you use to cure the biological need to stay warm. If you wanna fuck it up with meth n heroin, power to ya. We're a country under a scientific experiment by ourselves.

Because that would be retarded.

No it wouldn't.

Plus, it makes us a lot of money to be rats for your entertainment.

I hate this fucking board sometimes. You’re all just as retarded as your grandparents on Facebook.

go browse 8ch then

or actually have a debate with real life people
what did you when discussing politics on the internet

That plane was to carry 4tons of coke? That pile is 8000lbs of coke? Seems like that pic was made by the CIA for disinfo.

Why doesn't it have the death sentence for drug users? You'd solve the problem much faster.

I'm pretty sure they were getting started quite handsomely and there was bleating from the left for a while before everything fell silent. Wouldn't mind hearing how it's affected the Philliphines since and if the guy's improving the country by getting rid of all the druggie scum.

The government would have no one to sell their products. CIA Iran contra? Our troops protecting poppies?
Books have been written about our government shipping in drugs to sell for profit, with proof, since the 1980’s. Why would they execute a huge revenue stream?
Want to know why we have a huge prescription problem?
opensecrets.org/industries/summary.php?ind=H04
Want to know why Obamacare will never go away?
thedailybeast.com/pro-trumpcare-republicans-owned-millions-in-health-care-stock

dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/breaking-senate-dems-attacking-trumps-hhs-nominee-also-own-healthcare-stocks/

motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/these-congressmen-have-big-financial-stakes-industry-they-are-helping/

It’s all about $. That’s why net neutrality passed. The lobbyists gave money to the people who voted for it. Hundreds of books and documentaries abound on the subject.

Lol no wonder you made this thread

because usa is cucked by jews and they see death anything as a slippery slope for their kind

Slide thread
Sage

the pharmagarchy controls the blackmarket drug trade, cash is king

Scott, Peter Dale; Marshall, Jonathan (1998). Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America. University of California Press. ISBN 0-520-21449-8.
Scott, Peter Dale (2003). "11, "Opium, the China Lobby, and the CIA"". Drugs, oil, and war: the United States in Afghanistan, Colombia, and Indochina. Rowman & Littlefield. ISBN 978-0-7425-2522-1.
Kruger, Henrik. (1980). The Great Heroin Coup: Drugs, Intelligence, and International Fascism. South End Press. ISBN 0-89608-031-5.
Kwitny, Jonathan (1988). The Crimes of Patriots: A True Tale of Dope, Dirty Money, and the CIA. Touchstone Books. ISBN 978-0-671-66637-8.
McCoy, Alfred W. (2003). The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade, Afghanistan, Southeast Asia, Central America, Columbia. Lawrence Hill & Co.
Webb, Gary (1999). Dark Alliance: CIA, the Contras and the Crack Cocaine Explosion. Seven Stories Press, U.S. ISBN 1-888363-93-2.
Cockburn, Alexander; St-Clair, Jeffrey (1998). Whiteout: The CIA, Drugs, and the Press. Verso. ISBN 9781859841396.
CIA & DOJ Reports Edit
Overview of CIA/IG Investigation (January 29, 1998) — A short summary of The Inspector General's Report of Investigation regarding allegations of connections between CIA and the Contras in cocaine trafficking to the United States.
Report of Investigation--Volume I: The California Story (January 29, 1998) —The Inspector General's Report of Investigation regarding allegations of connections between CIA and the Contras in cocaine trafficking to the United States. Volume I: The California Story.
Report of Investigation -- Volume II: The Contra Story (October 8, 1998) — The Inspector General's Report of Investigation regarding allegations of connections between CIA and the Contras in cocaine trafficking to the United States. Volume II: The Contra Story.
USDOJ/OIG Special Report. THE CIA-CONTRA-CRACK COCAINE CONTROVERSY: A REVIEW OF THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT’S INVESTIGATIONS AND PROSECUTIONS (December, 1997)

okay okay
i got it now
the CIA run's the drug trade

Short list of books on the subject. I had to delete a few to fit. It’s not hard to find documentaries on the subject on YouTube either.
It’s why our country has an opioid problem now. They switched from contras in South America to poppy growers in Afghanistan.

If you’re afraid of the answer, why ask the question?

who said i was afraid of the answer