Goblin Slayer

Volume 2 of the light novel up on Nyaa.

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/5uq6fs/im_sam_pinansky_aka_quarkboy_founder_and/ddwkqd2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you will never heal goblin slayer of his mental wounds so he can move on with his life

Is this the new Goblin Slayer general?

Wait a minute, that ___

The new volume is on nyaa. Here's the hash

022941e45eecbe8df3804410662fb3ee952cf10f

We finally have an english version of the "ritual", GS confirmed to be so fucked in the head that naked girls doesn't affect him.

shieet GS has so many qt girls

wew lad

Is dat sum amazon booty?

But, while he cares for their well being, he doesn't give a fuck about them in a sexual sense

I finished the book last night, I liked it a lot.

Be grateful for the manga artist, my man. Be glad that it doesn't ended up like the art in Atelier Tanaka manga.

Does the rest of the party knows how LEWD the ritual to save GS was?

Thought his helmet was an armless midget at first

>tfw light novels are localized super fast and the translation scene is getting further kill

I am not sure if I should feel good or bad about it.
good: fast translations, can support good author with money
bad: maybe slow or even non existant translations, they also might be completly ass

Good, honestly. I hate the elitist faggots that are often doing the translations.

Reminder this will never happen.

t. Yenpress
Jokes aside, complaining about free content by fans who do it out of hobby is pure degeneracy.

I'm not complaining about the content, I'm complaining about the people who do the content. Probably the most insufferable faggots I've ever seen.

good

people who want the main party to get gobbed are literally cucks

it really depends on the quality though imo
I remember during the 2001-03 years when speed scanners appeared with the most horrendous scans and translations, because the so called "elites" were lazy fucks

What its like the Gerudo, every 100 years, one female goblin is born, and destined to lead the goblin race to glory as their queen.

that's stupid

This is truly a general now.

Thanks for the help friends. I managed to get my books without too much spaghetti.

No more dumb then a ridiculously common race like Goblins relying solely on capturing many human females just to make a couple goblins,

define "many" human females
define "a couple" of goblins

you sound mad that your idea is actually more retarded than the author's

Goblins are everywhere and are considered unthreatening by people in power, for them to have the numbers they do, they'd have to rape hundreds of humans weekly, y

>they'd have to rape hundreds of humans weekly
Or any other humanoid race like that elf they found in those ruins with the ogre

They'd still be raping a lot of sentients, enough for them to be considered a serious threat rather then something most adventurers don't deal with.

A sexy female goblin in a world of magic and ridiculous creatures is just too much for some fans to deal with it.

It's not a matter of being lazy or not. If you only knew how hard is to gather and run a team and make sure everyone does their part.
Doesn't make it any easier that fags think they're entitled to our resources when we're somehow not fast enough for a free service.

Depends on the setting. This one has only shown males, meaning that they need females of other races to reproduce.
And in the odd case a female one is born, you can be sure they won't worship her.

Maybe a single pregnancy can give 2-3 gobs? I doubt their babies are that big. The pregancy may be pretty short too, allowing multiple births untill the mother stops being usefull

oh I know how hard it is, I did some minor projects
and was asked by some to help. but I declined because I wasn't up to the stuff

Honestly, the only ones who release at a steady pace, or manage to catch up with the source material are those who have an immense emotional investment in their projects.
Either it's fanfagging bordering on autism, or it's a ridiculous need for acknowledgement.

>Maybe a single pregnancy can give 2-3 gobs
Minus the Monk girl who just got caught each one of the captured girls in the first nest has one.

>pregnancy may be pretty short too
This is very likely, we have no idea how long the girls in pic were with the Goblins but I doubt it was long

We need generals 24/7. Otherwise we can't shitpost and spam the same images over and over again.

>Goblin Slayer
I fucking wish this was called ELF slayer, god fuck elf shits. Yeah sure let's take a manga about some guy with no face killing goblins and put a fucking ELF in there, wow amazing. Who fucking comes up with this shit, elves belong only on a pike and not anywhere else. Fucking elves suck.

I hope nobody gives this faggor (You)'s.

Reminder that the elf whore decides she's too fucking good for him later on.

Show proof, otherwise it doesn't make sense for her to still follow him.

Is it because of the goblins?

Why wouldn't they, especially if she's smart, helps them capture more females, and has occasional breeding sessions when the population needs a boost?

While its understandable most wouldn't, given the amount of goblin rapes, are we to believe that not ONE one of the maidens rescued from goblins would want to try to give their baby a chance by having it raised right?

user, this manga plays rape realistically, girls aren't mind broken into liking gob's dick and wanting to have theor babies.

When does volume 3 come out?

August.

The LN fan translation scene is garbage, there are hundreds of new novels coming out each month in nipland, fan translation won't even make a dent in LN unlike manga.
J novel club is also making big strides getting lots of titles.

>4 months away
That's not too bad honestly but the wait is killer.

If goblins and humans can breed, does that mean goblins are just mutated humans?

I don't think so. It's not uncommon in fantasy for anybody to be able breed with anybody, it's why we get half breeds.

Realistically a few exceptions would try to raise their child, especially the religious types in this universe. Humans of both genders are hard wired to care about their own offspring

Except half gobos doesn't exists in GS, they always are pure gobs.

>Except half gobos doesn't exists in GS,
As far as goblins go, yes. My point was that there's never any limits on breeding in fantasy like in real life so there's no point in over thinking it.

No, this is a literal dnd 5E game.
Some fuckers got powerful enough to be become gods and are now playing against each other to gain influence over the world.
Gobs are a race made from one of them.

I don't think goblins breed in the traditional way. I think they "impregnate" the victim and a womb is necessary for that process but the baby goblins aren't getting half her genetics, she's just a vessel for them to grown in.

>J novel club is also making big strides getting lots of titles.
But they're all cleaned-up isekai WNs written by literally whos

Did monk girl get impregnated when she got GOBBED/GREENED/ENRICHED?

Irrelevant, she will never appear again.

I imagine getting GOBBLED still follows the same rules as humans do meaning a girl isn't able to get pregnant all the time so who knows.

She shows up again in volume 4.

Bullshit, show proof.

Priestess > Guild Girl > Cow Girl >>>> Shit > Elf Archer.

What stores sell this other than Barnes and Noble? I've been banned from my local one for a year now..

Why's that?

Picture how big the 'main' gob horde is, and picture how many women they must have to sustain it.

Cute!

Best girl. Good to know she's pure and will remain so.

>Pure
>tried to use the moment she and GS were naked to seduce him.

>Implying you wouldn't.

How did you get banned? Did you take a shit on the counter?

They probably don't remember you. The turn over is so high at those places there's probably new people.

Or just order it off amazon.

She didn't she was in complete shock.

it's very likely

You better source this claim, user.

> I've been banned from my local one for a year now..
What. How?

tell me this doesn't happen. Elf a best!

With all those rapes, you'd think Goblins would be taken more seriously.

Anyone who got the eReader version, is it good? Sometimes ebooks suck with the format and pictures. Not sure if I want to go get physical copies oft he LNs or just get them on my kindle.

Bounty is too low as most villages can't cough up much coins

>With all those rapes, you'd think Niggers would be taken more seriously.
Most of the time you don't give a shit about vermins.

They normally only attack small villages and farms out in the country. Since the main cities and big towns aren't affected the government doesn't really care

Now let's see if I can actually make a pdf worth a shit.

Kindle versions always suck for illustrations because of Amazon restrictions on filesize.

np.reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/5uq6fs/im_sam_pinansky_aka_quarkboy_founder_and/ddwkqd2/

>Amazon has the worst quality, they recompress all images to the resolution of whatever device you download it on, generally to ~2 MB per book.

>Kobo just basically sends you the exact file we upload, and we keep images at 1400p for that and Premium Ebooks.

>Nook requires we resize images down to no more than 2000x2000 I think, so we have to make the spreads a little smaller.

>Same with ibooks. It's kind of a crapshoot and annoying honestly.

The one on Nyaa is from Kobo I think

If it sucks just install yourself Calibre/Sigil and adjust the style sheet to your liking.

Kobo increased it to 1800.

DDoes elf really leave?

pretty sure it's the same guy who claimed monk girl was coming back with no proof

in other words, a shitposter

if I'm guessing correctly you're probably referring to the guy who said that priestess would win

do note that that poster was replying to a guy that asked who you *think* will win the goblin slayer bowl. that guy was just offering his opinion.

Someone got the chart?

>I cherish you…!
Will she appear again?

Yeah, next volume. Though only brief.

>Run out to my B&N to get both volumes
Worst part of the trip was the woman trying to talk me into getting a membership.

Wasn't she supposed to say "i love you..."?

>dat fight

They've never asked me to get a membership, they must have thought I was too much of a weeb.

Since alot of women are kidnapped and killed in less than a week or so that means the gestation period is less than week.
One woman should birth between 1-5 goblins on one sitting.
If the horde has a leader, a dozen women should be enough for a hundred gobs in 2-3 weeks.
A thousand women captured will easily produce a 100 thousand gobs in a year.

Or maybe management is pressuring frontline worker to sell more memberships.

>go to B&N
>2 copies of Goblin Slayer 1 and 2
>looking through it
>some guy comes up
>he gets the other copies of it off the shelf
>we look at least other
>he nods and goes away to buy the books
That was one of you, wasn't it? My books are in better condition, motherfucker.

>he nods and goes away to buy the books
The best kind of person.