Why do you think being a "soyboy" is bad...

Why do you think being a "soyboy" is bad? It's a better and happier life than being an autistic nazi larper in constant fear of non existent jewish conspiracies.

He should shave.

It really is not.

I think both people are expressing their fears of the world, however in different ways.
Soy-boys don't acknowledge how weak they are, and instead choose to not take responsibility for anything in life.

Nat-soc larpers acknowledge within themselves that they are weak, however that is such a difficult thing to them, that they overcompensate.

it's pretty funny that they always have to respond to our labels and memes

even their most successful memes ("DRUMPF BTFO" and "hilldawg") were only successful because we coopted them to mock their efforts

paul joseph watson memes better than the left. you guys should be really really embarrassed.

interesting view

>

>calling himself a nu-male

It's not a swear word it's a lifestyle

>non existent
ahem

I've never seen a soyboy that wasn't clinically depressed and over compensating for it.

>apply logic
the definition of soyboy excludes having any strength (be it mental or physical). you cannot have strength and be a soyboy (by definition). and weakness can be considered a strength only in females.

JIDF slide thread
Sage

>being this delusional

i'm half jewish but not JIDF

You know an alt-right guy made that mock up, right? The dudes you call soyboys and nu males have no idea you call them that, because you just say it to each other.

That’s just a mock up you can make on any printing company’s site.

Oh fuck!!!! Look how pissed they are!

just stop it :(

One that leads to an empty and ultimately unfulfilled life of perpetual servitude.
>serves tables
>serves retail customers
>serves the media industry
>serves the video game industry
>serves everyone's needs but their own
Instead serve those who matter, first of all being themselves.
Serving itself is not the fault in the situation, but the lack of self preservation and determination leads to creating a perpetual consumer who produces nothing.

Why do you waste your time making up things people you don’t like have done and pretending to be mad at them for it?

If you’re *offended* about a shirt post a real shirt. It’s just embarrassing to watch you try and come up with cartoon fake problems to be shocked by

Great job. I'm waiting for another line of clothing countering nazi kids propaganda, I got few ideas, free to implement them.

"Proud to be shitskin"
"Dindu nuffin "
" You got luck, I'm a proud cuck"

He doesn't look like a numale

Nu-males are in constant paranoia that nazis gonna take their "individual rights" as Soygoy of Mossad says.