This man is your friend. He fights for power

This man is your friend. He fights for power.

I think he is just jealous Laius party is full of cute girls

This

he looks stoned

No he isn't

He's gay and probably communist as well. Praise Jesus OK.

>full

One.

Kabru has three cute girls AND a doggo.

And Sureau's party is literally all cute girls

I want this cunt to get destroyed.

he's pretty clearly gonna get rekt beyond belief. I dont know why you bother.

I think the author is setting them up to be a fairly large threat.

In the end I see them losing out to Laius's group, but I also see them pressuring them, and scoring a few injuries.

That is if the misunderstanding isn't cleared up before it comes to fighting.

Now, if the author wanted to go full madman she'd have them find out that Laius and his party didn't steal their shit, but they logic themselves into fighting them anyways because they're pieces of shit.

Deepest lore.

I dont get this shit. Is this guy implying the siblings are funding black market people and thus bad people? I'm sure they're doing it unknowingly.

Holy shit, I didn't even remember.

>my name is inigo montoya, you stole my treasure, prepare to die

At least they have the nutrients added by the fruit and nut mix.

The cunt-troupe and their weaboo tag-along are probably sneak up on Laius's group while butchering and devouring some nasty shit monsters. Further confirming their vile and revolting ways to Kabru.

I can't wait for it.

>Kabru
Cabron.

While Laius and Co have been feasting on the fresh flesh of their victims for weeks now.
They are growing stronger.
Ever. Single. Time.

Well, it was before they disbanded

Can't wait until they feast on the mad sorcerer's flesh desu

are you sure of that user?

"But they couldn't possibly be that nice. No-one is, otherwise I would have been saved when *I* needed help. No, there's got to be some ulterior motive."

His logic's reinforced by the disappearance of their treasure, and then they took their food as well. The fiends.

I hope he gets stoned by a boulder trap

Didnt they know they were attack by mermen? How do they not know they were attacked by treasure bugs, and how the fuck did the Doggo not notice the odd smell or the thief not know the difference?

Calm down user, fisrt they will eat those weird things that the sorcerer summons.

>Rocks fall, everyone dies

I bet that fucking halfling bitch takes the kobold knot.

You'll never have a girl like this, why even live

I dont think halfings come from Fantasy Canada user

There's plenty of strong independent landwhales on tumblr user, why don't try getting one?

Can't wait for his smug face to get smashed in.

>you'll never eat a girl like this

>you will never eat a sentient creature
>you'll never make it's sentient family watch, knowing they're tomorrow's dinner

>Kabru has three cute girls AND a doggo
>Dorf girl with a turnip for a nose
>Sadako wizard girl
>literal dick stabbing thief
I WILL concede, doggobold a good boy

blushing laius is cute. i wish he would do it more often

I actually like getting these segments looking into other parties. The Tance's, Kabru's, Team Weeb. I love it.

I was okay with the gnomes, but it's annoying how we aren't getting any cooking.

Nah, he came off as a massive asshole in the last chapter. Also, I'm still not sure exactly why he doesn't like Laius and his sister.

He seems like more of a villain than the sorcerer. Sister murdering and turning into a half dragon aside.

Marseille and Farlyn are so cute that Laius's party still comes out ahead.

so you've balcked out during the treasure bug attacks and mermen attacks and don't remember anything afterwards...
fuck you, you ain't shit

I have that of stare, what kind of person is this guy?

mainpulative self righteous douchebag

Right, just what i thought.

Same profession envy.
Which is why lots of devs shitpost in Sup Forums and writers shat on their competitors in /lit/

I think it'll be more of a humorous revelation more than anything.

It's more that he's distrusting of all people and comes to the cynical conclusion when presented with a situation than any specific beef against them, I think. He sees them giving money to their "injured" ex-comrades and assumes they're in on the black market stuff. We know that Farlyn and Laius are simply good-natured idiots who were probably being taken advantage of, but Kabru doesn't. He's just going to make the assumption that falls in line with his world view.

Sounds like a real fag.

Looks like a gender swapped derp-casca.

He's certainly not the good person he wants to be, but I think that's what makes him interesting.

Will certainly make it all the more satisfying when he gets BTFO by Laius and his party.

Acts like a more rationalizing Griffith

>He's certainly not the good person he wants to be
Dpes he even want to be a good person? He seems rather detatched and cold hearted. He's actually similar to Laius in that sense, except in the end Laius is more of an autist while he's a charismatic sociopath.

Well, his whole motivation for coming to the dungeon is to destroy what he perceives as a danger to society, so I'd say yes, he wants to be a good person. His detachment and his cynical disposition are what lead him to take his righteous notions onto a dangerous path.

Farlyn and Laius - Naïve, good-natured weirdos.

Marcille - Slightly less naïve, good-natured idiot.

Senshi - a bit touched but otherwise very loyal, dependable nature, trustworthy to the bone. Top lad

Chilchack - More shifty than the rest, but deep down a rogue with a heart of gold.

Is this a party of Mary Sues? Maybe OP has a point.

No, do you even know what a mary sue is?

>rep is in the toilet
>Mary sue
What

>513 years
well now we know that he's 510+ something year old

>Is this a party of Mary Sues?

Well, I guess they aren't "perfect" character archetypes. But other than being a bit quirky, they are all way too good-natured. Initially I thought Laius would end up being going in a more morally dubious direction, too.

What am I supposed to read while I'm waiting for the next chapter?

Thanks for confirming.

Leave and never come back

No.

You don't know what a fucking mary-sue is you slackjawed faggot.

I thought I did.

>Eating the unborn fetus on a species with intelligence comparable to humans
>Luring a "friend" out as bait for monster that have been known to kill his kind
>A psychopath, who has shown a complete lack of remorse or regret for those actions
Now I'm not saying Laius is evil, but he's not really a good guy either.

He seems more than willing to sacrifice himself to save his friends and family, though. Not very psychopath-like behavior.

Kabru was right

Literally who

the pajeet in the OP

I would say he just loses his moral compass when it comes to his monster fetish.

Treasure bugs are clearly an ambush predator and not well known considering that even the main party doesn't know much of them outside of Marcille. You get bit and you're knocked out/dead before you know what got you.

>pajeet
Is it specified that he is from fantasy India? We now know that "orientals" is a thing, so maybe he and the twins are actually a proper sub-race too. They all dress just like fantasy europeans though, unlike the samurai people.

My criteria for a Mary Sue would be the following:
>Everyone likes them
False. Kabron and co. hate their guts, and the other adventurers couldn't care less. They have a reputation, since they're experienced, but that's it.
>Everything goes their way because plot
Laius' sister is eaten right off the bat, and when they finally defeat the dragon, they're heavily wounded, after which the shitstain sorcerer steals Farlyn again.
>They're OP as fuck
They're experienced adventurers in their own right, but they're still vulnerable to the same things as regular people, with malnutrition and fatigue bogging them down.

Now leave, and never come back, faggot.

Maybe you'll recognize him by his actual name: Kabron the shitnigger.

No, Kabru's place of origin has not been specified, though he sure as fuck doesn't look like a poo in the loo.

Jesus Christ. When I said "I thought I did" I already conceded that I was being an ignorant faggot. So calm down nigger. Take the win. I'm not going anywhere.

Probably vaguely middle-eastern. She seems to be going the berserk school of racial representation, where fantasy europeans are 95% blond and the kushan are a race of generic brown arabs.

>Kabru is a mountain in the Himalayas on the border of eastern Nepal and India. It is part of a ridge that extends south from Kangchenjunga and is the southernmost 7,000 metres (23,000 ft) peak in the world.
Probably one of the reasons why people were saying he's a pajeet. But I really doubt he'll ever be specified as anything more than "brown"

The cutest.

Kabru's a 'fantasy pajeet'. Case closed.

Death seems to cut off your short term memory, much like a concussion.

>the bad guy is darkskinned
in america they'll made him Russian
Kabru is still a shit aven if they paint it blue

you know that'd be kinda neat
it's not often for russians to appear in medieval fantasy stories. having one who also sports traditional rus aesthetics would be nice

He´s edgy and overbearing.
Fuck outta here.

>thicker kamikirimusi with long hair
I want her to perfect me by throwing me off stage 3 times in a row

Because the thief is obviously a self-centered fucking retard. Didn't want to part with her precious shekels to go to the guild and ensure her safety and job security all while having the opportunity to actually improve her knowledge of treasures and traps. Too busy thinking of ways to procure slave labor.

Poor Chilchak, for every one of him there's probably 100 halflings like her ruining all his efforts.

He most probably just meant current year.

Hell yeah, mad sorcerer asspussy.

Fuck that Fantasy-Snackbar.
I want to see him get trapped in the Feywild.

Marcille is gonna end up becoming the next mad sorceror bound to wander her dungeon forever, isn't she? Because "there must always be a mad sorceror".

Nah. Marcille's definitely going to be creating dungeons and revitalizing dungeons for money though. What good is a dungeon if there aren't any monsters to fight?

Nice desu ne.

>wants to eat monsters
>is thick as fuck
Will Laius hit this?

who wouldn't?

Crammed this series the other day, love it, glad to see that everyone else hates that fucking cunt just as much as I do.

I quite like the degree of world building the author throws in here and there. Not so much that it becomes an exposition dump, but having it pop up in relevant places just often enough to make it feel like a solidly designed setting.

Basically the opposite of Goblin Slayer in this regard.

he's shown appreciation for thick before, I'm sure if they ever meet it will happen