What a fake cunt

What a fake cunt

She’s right though you /ptg/oy kike lover

>people only voted for Trump because they wanted Bannon in the white house even though nobody even knew the guy existed until after Trump won the election

she's a neocon phony, and her pussy smells rancid

wtf I love DACA now

What do all those people have in common, OP.

Based Ann telling it like it is.

They supported the policies Bannon was behind that Trump publicly supported. Now one of Trump's top advisers is a Jewish Democrat.

>wahhhhhhh the only person holding Trump accountable is criticizing BASED Jared and Ivanka wahhhhhhhhh

>We'll pass DACA if I get funding for the wall
>I'll still build the wall even if we don't do the DACA deal
>"WTF YOU LOVE DACA NOW???"

>daca already a thing before Trump
>also get a wall

Looks like gains to me, that's what we hired him for

WTF I absolutely love DACA now

Fpbp, fuck trumpkikes

H-How do you know?

>nobody even knew the guy existed until after Trump won the election
reddit, go back, etc

You are describing incidentaly trump, you know

Never going to turn on Trump. If he gives them amnesty it'll be part of a bigger plan that will be beneficial to the country and MAGA.

Fuck Ann Coulter and anyone that agrees with that cunt. Kekistan doesn't need her

Probably the first time I agree with this witch

So much damage control

he wasn't a relevant figure

Awooo fellow BOOMERpede

Slide thread
Sage

if Bannon wasn't such a self-obsessed retard, perpetually talking shit about his colleagues to hook nosed kikes, shilling Israel, and even getting into high level meltdowns in the middle of Trump Tower and the White House because he wanted to be the King Zionist,

then maybe I'd have some sympathy for him.

The guy should have known better. He was practically gossipping to every jew that entered the room. how the fuck could anyone trust that guy?

*squeak*

Not an argument

/ptg/ needs to be purged from Sup Forums and sent to t_d.

DAE bannon a traitor but shapiro BASED?

She's dated multiple niggers, that's enough proof right there. Same with Tomi whatever her last name is. Married to a nig. All conservative female public figures date niggers for some reason, maybe because they don't want to be seen as racist.

Fuck off faggot if it is a slide thread tell me what is being slid

I'd go straight for Ann.

There was an user posting for days saying basically
>Bannon would be sidelined because of Breitbart's anti-DACA stance
>Coulter had been warned to shut up or she'd get the same treatment
>Coulter would stand her ground
>Breitbart would tone down DACA opposition
The anti-Bannon anons went crazy, saying Trump would never back DACA. I guess we're seeing the start of the shills attacking Coulter now. Who do these fags work for? Shareblue? Kushner?

She's far from neocon. She's Ron Paul tier anti foreign entanglement...

Kill yoself boomers and kikes

>Imagine being this new, and spouting your cuck nationalist drivel all around the board like you're an oldfag or something.

But I guess we should support DACA now because plebbit didn't know about Bannon.

Probably a safe assumption then

Trump couldn't be controlled with Bannon in the way.
Kushner had to get rid of him.

Everyone here knew who bannon was

She's right though.

KYS Drumpfkins YOUR TIME IS UP.

She's right though. Pic related was actually published. His departure was praised by the Jewish lobby.

She wants a wall and the forced removal of all illegals.

>jared,cohn & goldman sachs

i don't think 'liberal dems' is the most important or relevant trait for these guys

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I never supported Trump but at the very least I figured "hey at least he is getting rid of the law breaking illegals" and now he's not even doing that. You fags got fucking played lmao

What's more important, sending the DACA taxpayers qualified folks with jobs, who came to the USA through no fault of their own...

Or having better immigration policies, better assimilation policies, better border control, and blocking illegals.

DACA is really the least of your concern, it's the easy bone to throw to get what you want.

Haha
>nice bait
Trump flipped after Syria.

/thread

What we need is an expansive data base. Names addresses dob of ALL illegals. Then we need monitoring of border. Then we need strict policies for deporting anyone on the list who so much as spits on a sidewalk. Supporting DACA takes us far far away from ideal immigration policy. The wall means nothing

I dont know who is jewing who anymore. However BB BTFO by Trump is a fun watch.

Is she wrong?

You know legal resident status is NOT citizenship right?

>still kissing Trumps ass
He's a sell out, we got duped. Accept it bro.

((( Globalists )))

Hey hey
Ho ho
Illegal immigrants got to

Hey hey
Ho ho

>20 years of illuminate research
>it's the Jews!

TRUMP SENT HOME FEWER MEXICANS IN 2017 THAN OBAMA A YEAR BEFORE

She's right though.

>Goldman Sachs
>liberal

Get some Boudreaux's Butt Paste for that hurt butt, libtard.

Lmao all of them she named were jewish

Trump just gave tax cuts to biliionaires!
Wtf does Ann think is left or liberal???

Why doesn't she say globalist rich elites?

>I figured "hey at least he is getting rid of the law breaking illegals" and now he's not even doing that. You fags got fucking played lmao

damn, I should've voted for Hillary

>ywn banter/bond over coffee with an intelligent, racist faghag that hates everybody including you and herself

>haha bros come on if he cucks then the dems will support the wall I promise
I honestly don't believe that people can be this stupid. It has to be shilling, or something. I don't fucking know. The stupidity is just too much.

But she is right.

>she