Why do i get the feeling that i'm reading a cute version of berserk

Why do i get the feeling that i'm reading a cute version of berserk

what is this?

It's called fuck off newfag

>HURR I WANT TO DISCUSS THIS
>What is this so I can join in talking about it?
>FUCK OFF REEEEE MUH SICRIT CLUB DURR
Fuck off kid.
Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

how is this like Berserk?

>spoonfeeding newfags
fuck off back to r*ddit

thank you kind sir

>Underage tryhards getting this upset

you faggots are why Sup Forums so rarely has good threads

you're a cool guy, and even though I have no interest in this manga I'm going to read it just to spite that kid.

I'm pretty sure that google image search is a secret club thing, user.

Little Berserk Academia

Stopped using that trash function ever since they fucked up the code for it. Everything is Cartoon Network.

>REEEEE
>spoonfeeding
>reddit spacing
Kill yourselves.

>reddit spacing
every post you quoted either is a single line or has no spaces between lines
are you seriously this autistic?

>not knowing what you're talking about
great post

It sure is pretty I'm going to read it expecting for the inevitable eclipse.

meme to the extreme!

Fuck off.

Berserk has a forest with a hidden house too omg
Must be the same author

>Defending Google

Well the technique the artist used for the backgrounds are pretty similar to berserk, the story is comfy tho.

It's like Kino+Berserk without most of the gore for me.

Reminder that you have to open the full image in a new tab and drop it in google image search manually if you want to find the source. This is the first and last time I'll spoonfeed you fags.

>Fantasy setting
>Highly detailed quality art that is clearly inspired by Miura

>not knowing how to reverse image search
>having to be spoonfed
lurk for 2 years before posting you fucking idiot

>searching with the thumbnail
You fucking retards.

I don't like spoonfeeders, but is right.
Regardless of whether the source can be found through google or not, threads with no topic shouldn't be made in the first place.

That's not Made in Abyss

>1st person does it correctly
>gets the result
>both of you retards do it incorrectly
>don't get the result
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>Trying this hard to fit in
How about some reading comprehension you lobotomized monkey? Before you were born, they actually searched with the whole image without you having to paste in the link manually. Hence the botching of the function. But you would have known if you weren´t a newfag. Good job elite faggots for messing up what was suppose to be a comfy thread.

>threads with no topic shouldn't be made in the first place
If you're implying all threads should be general cancer, you can fuck right off.

how the fuck do you fail this hard

>waaah it's too hard to do a few extra steps
I wish auto-noko was removed so you could see just what it was like.

You being blatantly retarded is what ruined the thread. If you lurked more you would know how to find sauce yourself.

Boku no pico

goodness they might as well be the same book when you put it that way

>A monthly niche manga with almost never a thread
>General
Try not so hard to fit in.
I was making a point numb nuts. Everyone here knows how to do it right, but is cumbersome. OP wanted to discuss something not popular and included no sauce, he fucked up. Simply as that.

>he can't do anything if the extension doesn't do everything for him.
Get the fuck out.

>but is cumbersome
you click a fucking arrow next to the post number, how is that hard?

>Reading comprehension
I was the one that provided the source retard.

Such a shitstorm for a shit series.

It searches for the thumbnail. Which works sometimes depending on the image, but for the most part:
Do get it right 90% of the time, you got to get the URL and paste it into google image search.

Spoonfeeding newshits is even worse, you fucking mongoloid. Both of you should be banned.

This. Faggot wants to discuss a shit series, this is what happens.

It works fine for me, even with just the thumbnail. I've no idea what's wrong with you.

i apologize for making this thread

i didn't think it would turn out to be so shit

>Throwing a fit because you derailed your own thread
>Expected Sup Forums to know read a manga that nobody talks about
>No title for the thread nor filename sauce
Good job.
If you lurked more you would know that when some people have google location activated, the search can fuck up real bad.

No, I'm saying threads need topic. Having a topic =/= general. Your thread is just plain cancer right now, it's just a post that can be be put in the OPT and be done with.

>my thread
You what? I'm the guy shitting on people who can't use google search correctly, get it right.

why are you so angry user? did you take your medication this morning? here, go down to your local pharma and get buy what you need.

I didn't make the thread you retard.

Its only the calm before the storm im feeling some deep shit will happen.

enjoy your shitposting thread

To be fair, thumbnail or full pic, google has been real shit lately with reverse image searching. At least from Sup Forums.

Sauce?

if you mean this shitstorm of a thread then you're right. Some autist iszealously whiteknighting spoonfedfags

Grand Blue

If you know the problem then don't be retarded and deactivate it before doing a search.
>If you lurked more
Yeah sure I have to know everything about other people computer issue before posting on the anime board.

This wasn´t a problem a year or so ago newfag.

somali to mori no kami sama

use google reverse image next time

>hurr spoonfeeding
fuck off you autistics fucks

You are great. Appreciate it.

pssshhh I'm pretty sure if you even just google the unique sentence in the picture I replied with
you'd find the source but where's the fun in that right?

No problem, ill take the spoonfeeding shaming if it means more people get to read it.

Fuck off bitch

implying it's not well past secret club tier at this point and anyone who doesn't know it hasn't been on Sup Forums in 2017.

I can totally see that poster counter going up, yup-yup.

>Why do i get the feeling that i'm reading a cute version of berserk
They're on a boat

Chisa a shit. Not nearly scum enough to be part of the group.

What manga are sikrit and which aren´t? Please give me a rundown.

clearly just haven't seen her deviant side yet.

there's this rad new original story called Boruto. I think you'll like it.

>even when totally drunk she keeps all her clothes on, doesn't play strip baseball scissors, and talks about the only thing her character is about: diving

Shit, SHIT!

Quality post nigger, reminder that spoonfeeding is a banable offense regards of your shitty mentality against what you describe as "FUCK OFF REEEEE MUH SICRIT CLUB DURR".

>Chisa a shit
DELETE

>cute
wait till they show the monsters ripping off humans flesh

>Before you were born, they actually searched with the whole image without you having to paste in the link manually.
What the fuck are you talking about, all it takes it's a fucking click you double nigger spoonfeeder, get the fuck out of Sup Forums already.

Get off of Sup Forums, Nanaka.

Nah OP fucked up real bad. Is not like he wanted to talk about Bleach.

Two when it worked. Five now.

>2013

He's talking about the fact that it's easily found on google reverse image search, you dumbass newshits.

I'm not saying like the date invalidate your post
It's just that it was almost 4 years ago
Fuck, Moot was still admin

Wait what the fuck, it's been indeed 4 years already.

>posting old shit
>caring about mods
Sup Forums is still shit despite its no spoonfeeding stance. Generals aren't banned (except djt) but instead told not to link to previous threads or post pastebins. The OPT which is a rec thread is up 24/7.

/thread

The title should've been in the name bar. It doesn't make much sense to deny people the name of a manga that you're actively seeking to discuss. It'll only stifle discussion in the end.

Let's all be good to each other so that we can make a better board for everyone here with us.

>old shit
Nice thing /qa/ is dead. Also have you seen /wsr/? With spoonfeeding being a major thing on Sup Forums we would be an step closer to become what that board is now, fucking shit.

Shitposters should be gassed I know.

Nevermind.
I said /thread because I agree that someone has to give the source if his pic doesn't help to find it but I just tried and both yandex and google give the source therefore the one asking for it was a lazy ass and deserves a spanking.

/wsr was made solely because of Sup Forums's bitching. it's a rec board plain and simple. If it's shit, it's because it only serves one purpose. Sup Forums is already shit. Sup Forums for instance, spoonfeeds and goes about their business. It's not overrun with people asking for sauce. You guys are to autistic for your own good. Instead of just reporting and ignoring you guys sit there and backseat moderate and destroy a thread. YOU crybabies destroyed the thread.

Name of the manga?

>singlehandedly ruins an entire thread
>"you're cool, I like you"
>people chastise him out for ruining the thread
>"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT WE NEVER HAVE GOOD THREADS"

> Sup Forums is already shit
You are free to leave now.

>defending Sup Forums
>YOU crybabies destroyed the thread.
Literally 1 lazy nigger asked for source which was fucking easy to find (not even a cropped image), second post was someone calling the nigger a faggot and the third post was some frogposter breaking the rules shitposting for the sole reason of making Sup Forums mad. Please inhale some cyanide.

You know what? This time I say it's fine, because this isn't mainstream enough to ree the fuck out of people who ask.

>You guys are to autistic for your own good
too*

This user is right. Asking for sauce is only wrong when its in the file name or in the pic.

>This time I say it's fine
Can you say that while knowing that you could just reverse search it on google?