Darker than Black Season 2

is it worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LePow0pZ3dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uE9R5ZPMuAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no season 2.

DtB S2 is legitimately good.

You must be mistaken. DtB never had a squel. Anything saying otherwise is just propaganda to make the series look bad.

oh I see I see... so we don't talk about that right?

What is this DtB season 2 you speak of?

Is better than the first season. Got better emotional payoff than Season 1. All season 1 had going for it was the red headed girl mini arc.

Season 2? There's only one season of Darker than Black.

Pic related

Fuck the haters, season 2 was good. Suno or whatever her fucking name was is a great character

>whatever her name
>great character
Mhhmm.
It had it's moments though. Burger-kun, star wars lesbian, magician and his dissapearance trick, bitchslaps.

never forget

it is good on its own but it cannot be considered a sequel to DtB

TSUKIAKARI NO MICHISHIRUBE

youtube.com/watch?v=LePow0pZ3dQ
terrible writing though...

Yes it's good but just don't expect the same thing you got from the first season. If the first season was Mission Impossible with superpowers, S2 is Leon with superpowers.

About what?

Threadly reminder that the first episode of DtB aired 10 years ago, two weeks ago.

I'd like to see a prequel relating to the events in Heaven's Gate. Baring in mind that Hei at the time wasn't a contractor and yet he was still known as the Black Reaper. I like to think that we'd see a more violent and ruthless Hei in this prequel since he's obviously protecting his sister.

>MC loses his powers near the beginning
>female MC turns out to be a worthless clone
>period gag
>bitch slaps the best girl for no reason

So guys, what do you think Hei's renumeration is?. I think it's eating a lot.

did you just spoil the whole anime for me? th-thanks I guess

Livin' the dream.

Losing his waifus.

I honestly think his circumstances made him a special snowflake and he doesn't have one
I think the eating thing is just a gag to throw us off

he has no renumeration, he is not a contractor (his sister was), he eats a lot because he uses too much power

I liked it less than season one, but I still think it's definitely worth watching. Especially with the Gaiden OVAs.

canon explanation is that he doesn't have one, because his sister is continuously paying her price of sleeping whilst absorbed into his body. Though the excessive eating is tied to his mental state, it might be because he has to metabolise for two.

>literally gains goblin
wew

A fucking PTRS-41.
Why?

His sister is merged with him on the molecular level; Hei's eating for two (gluttons).

>now I've lost it
youtube.com/watch?v=uE9R5ZPMuAI

Suou was the best thing to come out of dtb.

This

nice try satan
she couldn't come out, she died

It's decent. Because Suou is cute cute.

There is, it's just 4 episodes long.

There is no season 2.

Watch the ovas first and then the second season. I like the second season because the focus is entirely on hei instead of episodic shit