youtube.com/watch?v=0J7WIzKVev0
youtube.com/watch?v=vFRtjZ3NrqM
youtube.com/watch?v=5R0XjprHbv4
youtube.com/watch?v=YzAJIXwc49A
youtube.com/watch?v=zVScPy-fiGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does it matter?
even if you believe what the jews tell you about their beliefs they are heretics who deny Christ the messiah

Jews are told to lie to outsiders to maintain their internal integrity, so who in hell could even imagine the fuck what they're doing behind closed doors, if their eating baby dicks out in the open

Babylonian Talmudic jews aka (((them))) worship saturn

Saturn, satan, 6th day of the week, 6th planet, 6 is the number of the beast, bla bla bla bla

did you know christmas is based on Saturnalia a pagan holiday?

And Romans called themselves the sons of Saturn?

Do a little research and you'll learn the ancient sky used to look a lot different - this original alignment, with saturn much closer to the earth is what (((they))) worship

everything you hear about devils, satan, evil, any of that shit is the new solar diety cults shitting on the original sun cults

In a Christian sense, yes as they refused Jesus. "They are of their father the devil," and any that do not accept Jesus have fallen from the tree that is Christianity.

They admitted this many times.

לוציפר yes

Judaism is based on the 666 symbolism, Satan = Saturn. Six million.
Blood libel, circumcision.
The Talmud promotes usury, lying, deception, murder, enslave the gentiles, etc...

Slide thread
Sage

No I don't practice capitalism

You will know them by their number.

Catholics prefer their own flavor of heresy and satanism.

Lucifer.

I read Hebrew you (((cunt))). I know your ways.

Not his name in Hebrew edgy samefag lol

>לוציפר
Read from right to left.

ל - L
ו - U
צ - TZ
י - I
פ - F
ר - R

>Someone brings up Synagogue of Satan
>Immediately someone attacks Catholics
I see a pattern and it's called Smyrna

>And Romans called themselves the sons of Saturn?
Then don't loop this in with the Jews. This goes back to worship of idols in Babylon and Rome.

He's saying that's not how you spell the name for real. You are doing it frenetically.

No, they worship their god. Retarded christians think anyone who doesn't accept their shitty religion is satanic, so that's why they think that.

>He's saying that's not how you spell the name for real. You are doing it frenetically.

Yes, I read Hebrew phonetically. I don't need translate services but have attached pic for your reference.

>LGBT flag
Found the jew.

Did you consider this image satanic?

If the answer it's yes I can tell you that it was done by a jew.

>phonetically

cult of saturn goyim

No, you fucking moron. They practice Judaism.

>Do Jews really practice Satanism?
No. "Satan" embodies anything contrary to their lies. AKA the TRUTH.
But flee Satan goyim. Run to your Jewish "king."

Lord of the _ _ _ _ _

Yes, I assumed 'phonetically' is what you meant. Was I wrong, Amerianon?

BLACK SUN
DEATH _ _ _ _

COS
i
SIN

HUMANS ARE BORN INTO
SIN

OLD TESTAMENT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR NORMIES
FUCKING READ IT YOU DUMB FUCKING GOY

The merkabah is meant to represent the chariot. This is the two triangles. Within the two triangles can be found the cube. This cube is the material.

Your spiritual leaders have been usurped by devil worshippers though you do know that don't you?

Soo uhhhh this thread is neat.

Nope.

blackcube.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

That's made up. 666 is a mark not a puzzle. It's 60* 60* 60* (a perfect triangle/all seeing eye etc)

This is just disinformation your spewing, stop it.

>Jesus is God
>Jews reject Jesus
>Therefore Jews reject God
>Active rejection of God is rebellion against God which is Satanic.

If Jews aren't Satanic why exactly do they believe they can oursmart God by pilpuling his laws with a piece of string?

3, 6, 9 most important numbers in the universe
9 being the most important

They practice what (((Christianity))) calls Satanism, which is the use of occult power. Now be a good goy and burn that witch.

Look up the Sitra Achra, I just stumbled across it the other day.

checks your 9

What's the difference?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGukAoiGhZU

THIS FORM OF WORSHIP EXISTS ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD

TAKE THIS PILL YOU WILL SEE IT EVERYWHERE YOU DUMB FUCKING GOYIM STOP BEING SHEEP DOGS

>I read Hebrew you (((cunt))). I know your ways.

That's a good idea, if I can learn to stumble my way through sounding out Cyrillic why not Hebrew too?

;^)

Where do you think that star came from? Sure wasn't from worshiping Hashem.

WOW LOOKS FAMILIAR DOESN'T IT ALMOST LIKE THE ANCIENTS HAD PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE OF SOMETHING FUCKING DUMB GOYS

We know the Freemasons do, and thats just good goy kabbalistic judaism

youtube.com/watch?v=0J7WIzKVev0

also = 666

YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME GOYIM "TIMES UP" THE BLACK ROBED PRIESTESSES ANNOUNCED TO THE WORLD

>Then don't loop this in with the Jews. This goes back to worship of idols in Babylon and Rome.
Din ding, exactly.

These are ancient magicians and pagans, Satan worshippers by modern standard. It's Ba'al, Beelzebub, Baphomit, etc. Lucifer and Satan are names Christians like king James gave their supreme diety. Not named they call him by.
The last redpill is seeing how naming the Jews actually names us and allows them to oppress us and shut is down. Labels and divide has always worked. Most Jews are normal people, some are sinister satanists. Call them what they are, not what they want us to call them.

Even in their internal memos they say to push the jew meme.

There is literally nothing wrong with burning witches.

Your a fagit. I'm not Christian and can see these satanists are real. Don't you got a black cock to swallow??

if with satanism you mean kabbalah, yes

youtube.com/watch?v=vFRtjZ3NrqM

NO YOU IDIOT (((THEY))) ARE CORRUPTING OUR SPIRITUAL HISTORY

goys

Joos r evil n shit Sup Forums told me so

I subscribe to the narrative that Satan = Adversary and Lucifer = Light Bearer (Truth). Before you knock my interpretation, I acknowledge it is likely polluted as is any belief transcribed over thousands of years. My acception of this interpretation, like all others, requires a great bit of faith and a lack of knowledge of other languages, cultures, and their histories.

Literally every religion thinks that practitioners of other faith are worshippers of Satan.

If we're gonna talk shit about kikes, let's at least talk about shit that's grounded in reality, and not retarded superstition.

youtube.com/watch?v=5R0XjprHbv4

WHAT COULD IT P O S S I B L Y REPRESENT HMMM

NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY STOLE FROM YOU

fucking christ you people are dipshits

>spiritual history
get a load of this faggot

the Black Bible uses hexagrams (6 pointed star inscribed in a circle) in their sinful magics

Let's see my number

MUST ALL BE COINCIDENCE

Nope, not satanic

post her butt crack

I know you have it saved

The flag is satanic

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM MOVE ALONG

>they pee
>they poo

ITS A (((COINCIDENCE))) REMEMBER

DUMB FUCKING GOYS

hermes gained knowledge of life
stone masons stole the info
demon worship came next
then monotheism that disguised demon worship
Hint: Dagon the fish god = Catholics
Hint: Moloch the bull/owl = Jews

Yes but so does the vatacian.

>There must be a purge.

Vatican*

WHICH HAS BEEN HIDING THE TRUTH FROM US FOR FUCKING CENTURIES

Saturnism is Satanism

Wasn't Catholicism taken over by jews? Sorry, no source. But I read it in Sup Forums once years ago so it must be true.

checked

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=YzAJIXwc49A
youtube.com/watch?v=zVScPy-fiGM

Wrong. 666 represents the star of david (6 sides, six points, six triangles) which itself is an abstraction of a 3d cube (ie, the "black cube"). The Saturn worshippers appear obsessed with black cubes, hexagons and the star of david.

yes

wtf is this?

THE ANCIENTS KNEW OF OTHER DIMENSIONS, THEY POSSESSED GREATER KNOWLEDGE THAN YOU THINKen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR EXCUSE GOYIM? READ THE LORD OF THE R I N G S WOW FUNNY FUCKING NAME THERE AS A REALITY AND YOU'LL START TO UNDERSTAND IF YOU NEED TO DIP YOUR DUMB FUCKING GOY FEET IN THE WATER

its a page out of Cyprians grimoire

>in the last 5 years, black cubes
>ZERO black cubes in the rest of history but TONS of triangles like pyramids, dollar bill, etc.

Ya OK. You keep believing their new lie. You do understand, the storm on Saturn's south pole has only been seen in recent history?

THE GOYIM THINK THEY KNOW
YOU KNOW NOTHING GOYIM