To you the immortal

Time for the second round.

I'm guessing Gugu will die helping Fushi in the battle but that might be too obvious.

It is kinda creepy how long dead characters keep on "dying" on this series.

tree thing attacks again...
meh I like the slice of life parts more

Me too but a but more action isn't too bad and make me appreciate the calm parts more.

will we ever see real march again?
if not what was the point of the epilogue after hear death

Same as the snow boy's epilogue. There seems to be an actual afterlife in this manga's world.

What the hell is his problem?

he wants to watch a good deathmatch

This manga would have be so much better if she literally didn't through in this shit plot device enemy, literally out of nowhere.

well it's not like he deserves whats going to happen to him!
really, it isn't his fault for falling for the most fucking old trap in this world called PUSSY.
Really, why does he even care about them?

It's either an afterlife, or "it" essentially absorbing them. Maybe a bit of both.

"It's" essentially immortalizing the things whose bodies it can use when it takes on their "impetus" - Johann the wolf wanted to return to the nameless boy, the boy wanted to go south/meet people/be remembered, etc...

What the hell is wrong with that translation? Are you not reading the official version?

They're both fine, it's just that Sense has less memes and better names. I personally can't stand "Joan" and "Immo".

How old was best boy when he died?

Not sure why, but his death hit me a lot harder than anyone else has yet.

He didn't deserve this :c

Wow an immortal thread. Really liking this series even though at this point we have no idea where it's heading. I love the cute immortal being doing cute things and taking the forms of his dead friends.

Chapter one was best chapter

The one who wrote this manga knows the truth of this world

huh?