Who makes the best subs nowdays?

Other urls found in this thread:

fansub.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CR/HS

>2017
>not understanding taiwanese
pleb

If you really want to watch fansubs, GJM is probably the last semi-reliable group to put effort into releases. You'll also sometimes have herkz doing a release with lightly-edited official script and marginal TS + OP/ED. To his credit, he's usually timely. I guess I don't have much to complain about with respect to Asenshi, but they're the only game in town for the show they're subbing now. The rest of the projects you'll see have like a 10% shot at making it through the season without falling at least a full week behind.

Additionally if you agree with Sup Forums's outspoken preference for literal subs, no fansub groups will help you. Though frankly on this point I support them. Long story short, just get HS unless you're willing to risk a long wait

commie

I miss Eclipse

commie is trash just like your tastes. Even DUWNAG is better than commie.
Eclipse and Doki were the best.

Hadena where are you?

You know Doki is still around, right?

I know, I worded that wrong.

I went with Underwater for KLK just for the typesetting.

That shit they pulled was legit impressive at times.

Daiz

The age of quality subs is over. Everyone and their mother just rips crunchyroll subs.

who has the worst subs? also someone should post that comparison picture

fansub.co/

Yeah, some of the names were questionable, but fuck me was their style so good.

Nowadays HS/CR is your only choice for most shows. Unfortunately their typesetting is absolute horseshit and the TL quality gets worse every season. This season I've gone straight to watching raws. The sooner you learn moon, the better.

>Hadena
Fug this is what I was looking for thank you user

When Commie tries they're actually really good. The problem is that they never try anymore.

Am I the only person on Sup Forums who liked the Gabriel Dropout subs

So 4kids is the best one?

What the fuck is wrong with you?