Can I have a re:monster thread ?

Can I have a re:monster thread ?

But it's soooo bad.

You should feel bad for even saving an image to your hard drive

>monster self-insert gary stu dominates everything kills all men and captures all women to fuck who obviously put up no resistance and love it day one because he's so good
This is the shit a 12 year old would come up with i've read fanfics better then this trash for fuck sake.

even the mage?

isnt that the plot of all Rance games?

I hope madhouse or nut gets the anime next year.
You know it's gonna happen, LN vol 9 is next perfect time for anime announcement.

Rance is not a mary sue
and it's Kentarou that's the self-insert of the series

Rance isn't a gary-stu, most women hate his guts and fight back as hard as they can and he actually sucks at sex.

Play the fucking game.

then there are those characters that are so bullshit they outright take harem members away from you

>Mars
>Shimazu brothers

luckily you can kill one and the other gets fucked by Christianity in canon

Yeah but Rance is also shit

this guy is a unarguable mary sue, at least Kirito, Kumo, and Hajime had a tough beginning, Rudi gets his ass-kicked a lot, Shield-hero keeps getting shat on.

but Rou never faced a single flaw, problem, difficulty, or failure, no one cause him problems, everyone likes him even when he's doing the most god-awful shit, those who don't are portrayed as shit and are defeated easily, even in his past life he's a flawless gary stu (other Isekai at least have the character suck in their past lives)

Gary stu has been used a lot for a lot of people even those characters that clearly have flaws but if he isn't a gary stu then no one is.

Rance Quest English never.

It's kinda funny

Normally VN MCs tends to make the girls melt like butter in their sex scenes, but then Rance, the character stereotyped as the poster child of that shit, tends to have the opposite happen. There's entire arcs where the MC gets into deep shit because he raped someone.Hell, raping a certain little princess gives you an automatic game over. Then again even Shirou is portrayed as the typical "dense harem MC" despite fucking how many females?

Rance series was the most voted game in a poll of mangagamer for future games, maybe in two or three years more

now that all the other games are translated there's nothing to stop the Quest for quest

Re:Monster is just super shameless power fantasy. It reminds me of those fantasies I had when I was 15, although that goes for all anime.
The rance anime a few seasons back had him doing pretty well with the girls. All of them got positive impressions of him after they had sex from what I saw, except Sill.

only played the game so I wouldn't know

Fuck off with your good moral bullshit, he is justified in his actions since it's the law of the jungle.
Some of his group does die and he does have tough battles in the god dungeons.

I don't mind the moral of the MC in the series but
>Enslave and rape humans until mindbroken them is bad
>Enslave elf, humans or any other race, drugged them with a aphrodisiac until mind broken them that beg for sex is Ok
Saying that in the first days (even killing the first humans for pity), and few days later he enslaved another races and use a aphrodisiac because for him "if they beg for sex is Not problem" was cynical
Saying that "Some of his group does die" doesn't meant nothing because in almost every battle he recruit more people with a least 1 or 2 talented people

To be fair he did lose an arm against that bear

And immediately got one that was dozens of times better.

Then he grew two more arms because only getting a single arm back after losing one wasn't good enough.

Then he grew two more arms so that he would look more like Asura, who was actually a good character.

Re:Monster is auto-fellatio in manga form. And it's not even good fellatio.

My favorite part about Re:Monster isn't that the MC was reincarnated into a gary stu body but that he was a gary stu even before he died with no explanation as to why he had super magic powers in the first place.
He is a gary stu from a sci-fi universe who reincarnates into a fantasy universe.
Its recursive gary stus!

>it's another "You can't like this because it doesn't have a deep and meaningful story." episode
some people just like reading about a strong guy doing strong things.

I'm with you on that, but Re:Monster is bad even by those standards.

>some people just like reading about a strong guy doing strong things.
The problem is that it's not even good at that.

Stories about overpowered people are interesting when you can read about the reactions of the people around them.

This shit is written like a list of bullet points:
>I did this
>Then I did that
>Then I did this other thing
>Then I fucked those chicks
>Then I killed some dudes

It's not about not having a "deep and meaningful story," it didn't set out to do that. The problem is that this fails at what it did set out to do. There's no redeeming factor to it.

why the fuck did they have to ruin her design with this bullshit next evolution, Jesus fucking Christ I am still mad.

This was genuinely the most disappointing manga/LN I've ever read. When the manga first came out I liked the first couple of chapters so much I read the LN. It progressively got so bad and the character became such a mary sue that it actually made me a more bitter person.

>Stop liking what I don't like

Every single fucking thread. Not like this gets that many in the first place either.

I've read it all. It is utter trash. I read it knowing that if I was literate in Japanese I could write something better in my sleep. It is proof that success in a creative field is often based on sheer luck rather than skill or talent.
Despite how bad it is, I keep reading it.

>he is justified in his actions since it's the law of the jungle.
For such a badass amoral might makes right character he sure likes to make excuses for why what he did to the female elf prisoners was totally not rape.

No, you can like it. People can like shit just fine. Just don't pretend it's not shit, because it's one of the most perfectly objectively shit semi-successful novels ever.

It's only rape if they say no.

I kinda hope madhouse gets it so we will never see another season after it

The grand war in that mobage is so easy to just shit stomp. Just build your main gob as a caster in the bottom most path and literally nuke everything before they can do anything to your beefy forces.

>You anons better leave your standards at the door to enjoy this piece of work
Thanks user, that clears up a lot about the issues I had about this series

Yes. Thats how the webnovel is written. Its basically in journal or diary entry format. How could you not understand that after the first few chapters?