pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq
log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Mamare_Touno
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit
pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best girl edition?

no

Kek, artist got rid of the crown so it wouldn't get in the way

Why does Beako wear that autistic crown?

Sex with Beako

To compensate for the fivehead

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

So, what do we talk until summary uploads the new chapter?

Ignore the filename btw

some new Q&A's

•Kenichi and Naoko
•Mayonnaise

pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq

Q: Now that their eldest son Subaru has been summoned to another world, what’s the situation in the Natsuki household? They seem like a couple that it wouldn’t be too surprising if they chased after him to the other world.
A: They’re enduring the disappearance of their eldest son somehow or other. The police investigation has no leads, and Kenichi is trying to comfort Naoko but it’s not that effective. They’re passing each day tearfully.

>Q: In Subaru’s case, if he’d continued like that (after returning to society) in the real world, he wouldn’t have many buddies, but if it went well, he could find some a true friends and a someone to love. I think he’s that sort of type, but in Kenichi’s case, he’s got all kinds of buddies, along with real friends that stick with him, and it goes without saying that he’s got someone to love. Is that sort of the way it is? Is he the greatest?
>A: He’s the greatest normie.

Is Tappei /ourguy/?

>Q: I’d like to become friends with Beatrice, what would be the best way to do that? If I made her a meal with mayonnaise, would her approval rating go up?
>A: She’s starved for friends of her own age, so if you change into a ten-year old or so girl, getting along well should be easy.
So she gets along with the other daughterus?

What the fuck Tappei

H-Happy birthday

>Q: Please tell me how Subaru’s parents first met.
>A: Naoko was being tricked by a bad adult, and Kenichi managed to skillfully talk her out of the situation. The next day, when Kenichi found the same person was about to trick Naoko in exactly the same way, he saw that just giving her a warning wouldn’t suffice, and thought “If someone’s not looking out for her, she’ll get sold off to a tuna fishing boat……!”; that set off his motherly instincts, and he grew attached to her. (note: It seems there’s an urban legend about women being sold into slavery aboard tuna fishing boats to keep the fishermen happy.)
That's cute

Legit question for anons: If you have to choose between Rem ending and Natsuki family's reunion ending, which one will you choose?

>inb4 both

>Q: What's the origin behind Otto's name?
>A: It's "Oops, I messed up!". Suwen was whimsy.
>*oops = ottotto in japanese
otto was a mistake

>They will never see Subaru ever again
>They will never know how good of a man he has become
>We will never see him introduce his daughterus to his parents or Rem

Neither

honestly his parents deserved better, at least some closure

What if his body on earth was just in a coma? They would at least be able to visit him.

Honestly, family.
Losing him without any explanation and still waiting is just fucked up.
inb4 next IF

Doesn't Meili habitually kill her friends?

Nah she only killed Petra that one time

She and Elsa literally backstabbed Beatrice in the LN if I recall correctly.

>Everyone cares about Subaru
>No one even brings up Al and how his parents
might have felt

Feels bad man.

I never asked for these feels

>>they can't sniff out miasma like Rem can.
>Who are you talking about? Ram's not a true oni anymore, possibly even human, and the rest are dead.
In the WN, Rem has a bit of internal monologue about her ability to smell Miasma. It goes into how Oni have keen senses, and can track prey by scent or sniff out mana. However, Rem feels quite sure that the ability to smell the Witch is unique to herself. She doesn't know how or why this came to be.

Because here's another thing. We know hornless witchbeasts were able to detect Subaru's scent. That's what's mentioned in the WN and LN. All the dogs were dehorned, and Subaru's scent still triggered them.

In short. Rem is special in some way.
Too bad for Al, huh? He thinks he was about Subaru's age when he gained awoke in the other world.

That isn't fair

>Q: Is there something the blond twin-loli-drill likes to eat? I’d like to try feeding her.
>A: Mayonnaise.

I wanna feed her mine by the spoon-full

I'll just go with the logic that he still has Rem 1.0 and that that Rem and this Rem are connected somehow so family

>Q: WHY ISN'T OTTO SUBARU'S LAWFULLY WEDDED WIFE?
>A: CAUSE HE'S A GUY!!!!

Ouch

>In the WN, Rem has a bit of internal monologue about her
arc2? is this also in the LN?

>>inb4 both
It's in Arc 3. I haven't read the Arc 3 LN to compare.

>Q: In Arc 3, when Subaru made his knight declaration, he terribly angered all the knights below Julius, but didn’t Reinhard think anything about that?

>A: Not a thing.

So it's official that Reinhard is actually retarded?

There is a Rem in Subaru's world too

>So it's official that Reinhard is actually retarded?
Reinhard can't read the atmosphere. He's basically an autist despite his power to read minds. When he tries to interrupt Julius's duel with Subaru, everyone basically tells him to fuck off. Because he's a hero, and can't be anything else, he can't grasp the situation.

And that's Reinhard's life as a socially awkward superman.

I wonder if we could ever get Tappei to come here like we got the Log Horizon author to.

No. I don't want to subject him to this shit.

>come here like we got the Log Horizon author
For real? How was it?

i haven't seen much of how tappei acts on the internet since i can't read his tweets, but since it seems like he never tweets in english then he probably can't even come here or read these threads.

>he probably can't even come here or read these threads.
Thank god.

>Q: If Kenichi went to the other world in Subaru’s place, how would that turn out?
>A: Starting Life in Another World from Zero with Maximum Communication Skills and Protagonist Revision

So like a generic isekai

He came to talk to Sup Forums three times. The first was right after episode 3 aired, the second was around episode 10 and then he showed up again just after the second season was announced.

You can see the transcript of the interview on the Log Horizon wiki if you want.

log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Mamare_Touno

The best part was when we how we kept pointing out that his sister was tsundere and he kept denying it.

The cutest part was when he mentioned how, if she was mad, she would hide just one shoe of his.

He seems like a nice person which makes the current situation that much sadder.
Has he recovered from his tax evasion charges?

who's his sister?

A loli

nice

oh you like that don't you.

I guess I'm masturbating to Beako again today.

What are the chances Subaru will meet his parents and have an actual real goodbye?

Well, technically he's 2chan's guy, but basically, yes.

Probably not.

Fuck that's an impossible question. If Subaru could just get a message to his parents simply saying "I'm happy" i think they'd be content.

IIRC subaru mentioned after the trial that he never gonna see his parents again

His favorite game is Fire Emblem IV??

What a fucking boss

So how well did the Re:Zero Death or Kiss visual novel do?

It's shovelware. Not even the people involved in making it care.

The wedding dress of a girl who can't stand waiting until the end of the ceremony before conceiving her first child, while everyone is forced to avert their eyes. Maybe Roswaal would watch, if he's into that kind of thing.

I remember when everyone got upset they didn't give her a proper wedding dress despite people showing interest tin designing one. Seriously why did they design her wedding dress like that?

ebin

Did people think it wouldn't be? Then again, when you look in the KonoSuba threads, people think that game won't be pure shit, so whatever i guess.

because generic waifubait

Probably because it's much more cheaper.

I guess someone thought it looked good in some way, though I can't understand their reasoning. As a wedding dress, it gives me the exact impression I described. As soon as the groom kisses his bride, things are just going to get even more awkward for everyone attending.

Konosuba got decent oldstyle J-RPG and a magnificent sidescroller. I want a Re:Zero game with the same amount of love went into making it as the sidescroller had.

i got the konosuba game and i can safely say it's fun as heck, i got the taco patch and the mechanics are good, the story is decent and the level design is pretty solid. theres also a shit ton of good references to enemies from the anime and some OC.

wish the re:zero game was as good as that though, it looks to just be pure trash.

Lizard Runners are a pain in the ass

Nah, its stuck in Subaru's throat. He RbD'd shortly after this picture was taken.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FAGFERRO

>Q: Out of those at the Roswaal estate, which one likes mayonnaise the most? Besides Subaru-kun and Rem.
>A: Liking Mayonnaise Ranking: “Subaru > Beatrice > Emilia > (likes it) > Otto > Roswaal > Frederica > (doesn’t like it) > Ram > Rem >>>>>> Petra. Because Subaru loves mayonnaise, Petra goes along with it, teary-eyed. She’s brave.

>Q: Although Rem spends her days while being positive about Subaru for the most part, perhaps there is a part which she doesn’t approve of?
>A: She doesn’t permit him to willfully put mayonnaise on other people’s plates
This will clearly be the breaking point and collapse their relationship.

>Rem doesn't like mayo.
the trauma from the mayobath incident will stay forever huh

Lulala Lula
Lulala Lula

Wait, there's more then one? (I'm talking about the one where you have to figure out which panties belong to who, you know, the one that, as far as i know, isn't out yet)

oh yeah, the panties one is also coming out right? sounds rough, that will probably be a crappy game.

:Zero

>'panties'
More like 'running for your life trying to cast shit'

>the trauma from the mayobath incident will stay forever huh

Okay, i haven't read anything beyond the English LNs, what about a Mayobath?

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit ctrl + f mayo

which one are you talking about? if you're talking about pic related then you seriously need to git gud

You know the simplified pastebin is much more better for this kind of stuff.

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

I always think about this everytime an isekai scenario is shown. knowing that the parents are really worried about their children fucks me up real good

What difficulty are you playing on? I've beaten the game once, now i'm stuck on the hardest diff Aqua dungeon

>feeling that even a small side trip could devolve into an epically Bizarre Adventure

Holy shit, is that a fucking Ed Edd and Eddy reference?!

i played on normal and beat the game once, but i haven't replayed on any other difficulties.

Feels like Peter Pan in here all of a sudden.

Truly a heart wrenching fight over mayonnaise will soon occur

Sauce on this? Just got a heartboner right now

I know what you're doing

Don't bother it's shit. and not because it's NTR. The doujin itself is just bland
Still waiting for that Rem gangbang one to be scanned