Damn.. I never really looked at it this way

damn.. I never really looked at it this way

powerful..

If we feed all the niggers all we end up with is more niggers to feed.

lets say I have 30billion and want to end hunger
where exactly would I send that check??

So are we supposed to bomb Syrian schools with niggers now?

The best way to solve world hunger is to cut off all foreign aid.

Also having a strong military is objectively more important than feeding a bunch of useless niggers halfway across the world.

>30 billion
>per year

$30 the first year, $35 the next due to mass reproduction, now they're used to good food so they want better food so $65 bill 3rd year, farmers are now btfo by aid, as well as any existing industry, $100 bill, $200 etc

Why is it always the world calling on the USA to spend our fucking money to fix the world's problems? Fix your own shit you fucking dindus.

next thing you know everybody's migrating to africa for the free kfc

Why do you faggot shitpost the same crap over and over?
This is NOT how it works, as people told you numerous times. Feed niggers one year, and a few years later you have to feed the double amount of shitskins.

sage and neck yourself

Sounds good OP lets start that 30 billion with 50% of your pay check.

>republicans spend millions to wipe out all of the welfare faggots on this planet
>pansy liberal queers whine
>millions turn to billions, plus aid to help said niggers
We need to stop being a bunch of faggots and start killing A LOT of people.

If it takes 30 billion to castrate niggers, we should all pitch in.

>do_not_feed_the_birds_sign.png

based kike

stfu krautinigger

That's cost to feed the [current] world, not cost to end world hunger schlomo-kun.
Feed those niggers, and next decade it triples,
then that new value triples,
and in turn that new value triples,
and so forth

Nope. That's not how it works. We have been ending hunger in Africa for decades. More of them survive, have more children and even more people starve. Google population in Africa and realize there's no way to end hunger by paddling free food to them. The way would be forced and volunteered sterilization.

US Farmers

Then stop being such a fucking moron and at least try to understand, how aid for niggers ist the root of all problems in africa.
Let them die for fucks sake, until they regulate themself to a level, where they can produce their own fucking food.

SAME FUCKING SLIDE THREADS
EVERY FUCKING DAY

genius

Stop feed them and world hunger will be solved by next year

Literally this. Future costs rise and you're assisting people who want to kill you

Underrated Post. Remember when the US wanted to be isolationist, but the rest of the world kept begging it to step in? Now they blame the US for everything. Fuck 'em.

What is the relay sad part is most that money is not spent on defense it is just pocketed by millionaires.

Maybe if they stop rabidly fucking each other and stop producing so many fucking babies they can't afford to feed.

This is probably why nature gave them fucking aids.

We need a strong military , unlike you guys who are getting invaded and can't do anything about it, we can.
Plus you have to hold a big stick so no fuckhead will attack you.

Don't be a eurocuck
fuck those little niggers , if they cant feed themselves then let them die off.

report this shit thread, its a bot or a fucking loser retard, who makes everytime the exact same thread.

How many times do you have to bait to understand that giving 30 billion to solve hunger will create a hunger problem that'll cost 300 billion

>inb4 the neocons come in and say this is a good thing to spread death worldwide

>30 billion in aid
This is how warlords came into power.
They used food as weapons. Starving the opposition to death.
The government allowed this to happen.
Then tried to step in when the world found out. Then black hawk down happens. So we left. Nothing changed.

And of course, it will be not only the drowning of America in a non-White tide, it will be the destruction of the last of the rain forests and the last of the wild animals everywhere, as the Brown and Black population explosions continue in their own parts of the world. It will be terminal pollution everywhere on our overcrowded planet.

How did this happen? What were we thinking of when we took our medical science to Africa and Asia and the jungles of Central and South America and reduced the death rates in those places so that their non-White populations could explode?

If we had just left them swinging through the trees and sacrificing each other wholesale to their various gods, instead of trying to get them to wear clothes and learn English or Spanish or French and wash their hands after going to the bathroom, they still would be happily making mud pies with their own filth and dying like flies, and their population density still would be what it was ten thousand years ago; the tropical rain forests still would be thriving, and the lions still would be eating as many of them as vice versa. Most important, we wouldn’t be carrying them on our backs now whenever we go to a hospital; we wouldn’t be subjecting our kids to them in our schools; we wouldn’t have them shoved in our faces whenever we turn on a television receiver; we wouldn’t be looking for parts of the country to which we can flee where there are fewer of them; we wouldn’t be watching our whole civilization being pulled back down into barbarism by their dead weight. We could be masters in our own world, a cleaner and greener and healthier world.

Then stop eating, nigger.

Fuck the niggers. World Hunger is a meme.

>Cost 30 billion to end world hunger
>shows US defense spending per year

so why is it now the US responsibility to end world hunger? why is it that every country shits on us and then expects us to cut our national defense spending for some poor underdeveloped country that fucked itself over by being either rampant with radicals or with absolute retards in office

Over population is a much more pressing problem than muh world hunger.
You should have that over empathy problem looked at.

Now SAGE

Here is the problem. Logistically speaking you have to move billions of dollars of food into territories to dangerous for most civilians to go. They have to make this trip multiple trips over in order to "feed the world". They need protection from military, and the US is generally the ones who the responsibility falls upon to do so.

I still haven't taken into account the actual time it takes, and often times, time plays a huge factor as food spoils.

Oh shit where did their hands go?

To feed the other niggers

1 billion bullets

World Hunger solved
Climate Change solved
Overpopulation solved

Only a tiny part of that $30b needed

Fucking this. Fuck Africa, you have to many nigger in your country alread, its not your problem

Letting them die costs nothing, and they aint hungry no more.

Why is the US the world's mother?

oh shit.

because it forcibly acted like that for 80/90 years now.
"solving" fights between countries,punishing other countries.although its a bad mother for preferring some from the rest

It is not true though, because it is not just 30 billion.
The costs are continuous and furthermore distribution is not an easy task. Especially in dangerous countries. Problem, it will never stop. A constant stream of money is needed.

There is an better solution to end world hunger and that is to end overpopulation. A lot of countries have and will have more people than they can support. Stop that and you fixed the problem.

The 700+ billion that we spend on our military isn't enough to ensure that 30 billion worth of food gets to the people that actually need it.

We are, at this moment, doing literally everything we can do without using military force to take over highly impoverished areas to distribute food.

That people are dying of hunger now is the fault of tribal leaders, warlords, and other sectarian assholes who seize aid shipments.

The military is jobs. And not just for those servings. But the hundreds of thousands of workers making the things the military uses.

> Just like fire millions of people like LOL so some Somalian kid could eat before he dies of aids.

But is it truly up too america to end world hunger?

What about the countries with a starving population? What can they do about this situation?

This is the question you most ask yourself.

>forcibly acted
Are you forgetting that we were begged to at almost every point?
Some other country always wants us to get involved.
WW1/WW2 Brits and French, Korean war/Cold war pushed by UN, Vietnam war pushed by French and UN, UN has pushed for almost all foreign aid. Fuck 911 is the only circumstance I can think of where U.S.A. wanted to of its own accord go to war over something or even send aid to somewhere else.

Most world problems are brought up by French people by the way. I have no idea what their fucking issue is.

Checked.

Why cant these Africans feed themselves? It's almost as if.... They're some kind of inferior form of human

so the usa is getting bullied into fighting ? your goverments always responded for these calls.
it tells us how much warmongering it is

>Cost to feed next generation after feeding everyone.
>150 billion.

Send it to me... I got all the answers, I just need 30bn and the hunger will end overnight.... I guarantee it.

>Trying to reach a shitlib faggot with logic and facts.

You are correct but it's basically pointless to point it out. These leftist fucks will call you a racist just for being German because you point out an a truth they don't want to hear.

Sauce? Because my understanding is we would need 6 planets of resources for everyone to live the way an average Westerner does

>he thinks he's an American

>give 30B to feed niggers
>next year they need 60B
>next generation there's a billion more of them
what then homo

When are you leaving for your service? Since I am sure that someone who cares so much will be spending the rest of their working life in the Peace Corp at $4646/year. You know, teach a man to fish, and all.

What would the world be like if that chart was the other way around?

i didn't know world hunger was so easy to solve!

pol's solution to worlf hunger: sterilize and exterminate all the populations who cant feed themselves

This meme is so fucking retarded...

>HER DER WE CAN FEED EVERYONE IN DA WERLD FER 30 BILLION DOLL HAIRS!

1) That's just for the food, user. The logistics of getting it to every hungry person in the world would cost a fuck of a lot more.
2) Cost would continue to expand as the (now well fed,) animals spit out countless little nigglets all ready to suck your reserves dry.
3) You give them gibs once, and they will keep taking until there's nothing left (read up on tragedy of the commons.)
4) If you really want to help starving people, you need to teach them to farm and not shit in their own water, but good luck with that. These shit tier subhumans are literally too stupid to survive.
5) TLDR: Throwing money at problems does not make them go away you fucking retard.

United States of America was isolationist before the great world war II. Fucking Japs.

Only because we use so much fucking farmland to feed cattle

Well there are 28 countries in the EU. So why don't each of you put up 1 billion and we will kick in the remainder?

Dollars spent trying to teach niggers how to feed themselves: 4 trillion and counting.

Still can’t.

good one though
i stopped caring
ocean of piss and everything
pol gets gud when enough users put too much pressure on the shills and mods
by contributing, not bitching about quality
so let it fester
notice it gets tons better when murricans are posting because numbers

fuck niggers send 'em back to africa and let 'em die

So what is the cost to castrate starving niggers, before they have more starving niggers?

It only costs 30 billion to kill all non-whites? That can't be true, Iraq alone cost 6 trillion and there's still Iraqi people left.

Well, no matter the cost, it'll be worth it.

Let nature have its course. Stop feeding them.

So we should feed poor niggers? Kys faggot

Fuck off shithead, those "people" don't need food, they need only condoms

Fake.

Let all keep in mind that feeding Africans who cant feed themselves just resulted in their population growing more than 10 times in a hundred years.

Just let them starve to death and stop burdening the species

My man... Nukes? Or conventional ends to hunger?

>killing all the niggers isn't an option
gas yourself

the negroes of africa need to gain IQ to learn how to farm sustainably, throwing money at them wont solve their problem, obviously.

Our food aid has caused Africa's population to explode. The population has shot up over 1,000,000,000 people in the last 100 years because we keep feeding them.

I'm all for helping out the temporarily disenfranchised, but charity has to start at home. Lets see a one child policy put in place before we send them a single grain of rice.

Where does this $30b figure come from? Sounds awfully like it was pulled out of someone’s arse. I am pretty sure all the aid agencies in the world combined budgets far exceeds $30b dollars annually and yet no hunger gets solved and no sustainable solutions ever get put in place.

>Belgian tourist showed up

also completely false

Give them 30 billion, they reproduce more and now you have even more people starving, now it will cost 40 billion.
Give them 40 billion, now is costs 55 billion.
Give them 55 billion, now it costs 75 billion.
Give them 75 billion, now it costs 100 billion.

Shiiiieeeeeet.

And by the time of 2050 the population will have doubled. By 2100 it will have doubled again. There is already a overpopulation in Africa. Now imagine it being four times worse.

There’s a reason it is called the aid industry. The more beneficiaries you create the more your industry grows. There is no incentive for them to solve the problem as it would put them out of business.

that wouldn't end it, unless thats the cost of the nukes required to kill all Africans and Indians.

All we've done in the past 50 years with foreign aid, is enlargen the problem.

Keep 100 million Africans artificially alive, by shipping in food and water? Congratulations, in 20 years you'll have 1 billion Africans who can't feed themselves.

Prime Directive

Damn soo moving, what about the day after ending world hunger?
Sage

>its americas job to end world hunger
There are 7 billion people on the planet and 300 million americans, maybe the other 6.7 billion can try doing something, too. It's not my job to put food in your belly any more than its your job to put a roof over my head.

also the jews. Without them we wouldnt let niggers bother us.
just like the muslims
they'r eon ly where they are necause the kikes have been cultivating them against us for hundreds of years

We need to feed the poor human pigeons of Africa until every marginally habitable inch of the earth is lined with Africans. Ideally it should be standing room only in Europe and North America.

Yeah this time, but then what? You know what happens when 3rd world countries get relief, they boom population wise, then there is even more people who need aid and so on and so forth. The problem of hunger needs to be handled domestically or it's just a bandaid on a broken arm.