Why is italy so much superior than sweden

Why is italy so much superior than sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7x3CCKaOlfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slide thread
Sage

I think that swede cuck could do so much better than this.

Mad

Cause the men are men and the women are women

>You laugh, you lose
I lost

Actually met her once and we had a good giggle about the state of the UK and how based her and felix are. She is /ourgirl/

Seriously.

italy is superior to any brainlet scandi cunt

goddamn pizza niggers fucking disgust me

I want to believe this so hard, and since everything on Sup Forums is true, i believe you

Hangs out in Brighton quite a bit, saw her a few times but the last occasion I decided to just tell her I recognised her and pretended i didnt know where from.

Divide and Conquer shill.
Sage

Better pizza.

They are a main pillar of Western civilization.

fuck off paco, pewdiepie is literally our guy

Female hypergamous thinking here. Pewdiepie, like most males, is using something called "commitment".

That faggot looks like shit too.

Haha, epic pic! Who's that guy btw?

post moar qt marzia pls

co-founder of Twitter.

He's a severe manlet and autistic too. So maybe not.

>tfw felix locks himself in a room with brad

that 5'8 weeb is lucky he landed his 7/10

She's a slight 4 these days with Asymmetrie Face.

Because it isn't.

You tell me bro

>5'8
That's a myth.

WHY DOESN'T SHE CONCEIVE WITH PEWDIEPIE'S BABIES TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE ALREADY?!

Roman empire. AVE CAESAR.

She is hot as fuck and vegan too, she could braaaap in your mouth and it you would be safe from diseases.

>t. Felix

This desu

I thought he was a faggot when he did his lets plays but he's unironically great now. He's been on forums and imageboards since he was young so he's truly /oneofus/. Down to earth, funny, handsome, in a committed relationship with a qt waifu, and doesn't just follow the herd. If normie kids are gonna watch and admire some online personality, Pewdiepie is a good one

She is an objective 8, what is wrong with you?

She's got a tight little body

Dobro koji je tebi kurac? Ko jebe talijane i švedske pederčine?

Delete this shit

mandibular prognathism on that broad

hi pewds

Cuz they are mixed with the mighty albanian bull.

Pewdiepie Married Marzia to set a line in stone on what the border of whiteness is.
Anything below marzia doesn't get in the ethnostate.

Is he a race traitor?
I mean I'm basically her coloration, lighter hair and blue eyes. If I had children with someone nordic would our kids be white? Or would I be polluting the superior gene pool?

i think shes pretty cute
idk why everyone is hating

The faggot has a retarded face, is a manlet and on top of that his name is 'Felix'. What kind of ultrafaggot is called Felix?

if she had fairer skin/eyes everyone would call her white

France and russia salty AF

They're not at all dude lol Italians are the worst lazy stupid fucking people that deny they're nigger blood. Swedes on the other hand are smart beautiful snow niggers. I wish i could raise a little white girl i'll be the best father to her. Anyway swedes are better

>this one obsessed subhuman venting in every thread about Italy
jealousy is a hell of a drug

>nazi flag
he has every reason to be mad at you, worst ally

Nah bro it finally stoped raining where im from. Also i told you last time that Italy isn't white

Dont respond to namefaggots pls. No one reads their shit anyhow.

post your face, ""white"" man

You can just see she loves to get her pussy fucked by dominant good looking guys. She definitely is cheating on him and wtf is that nose

I find it hard to believe that she's unfaithful to her good looking, young, nordic multi millionaire of a boyfriend

Caucasian not white i never said i was white

Their noses fit together. Both look like shit.

Hi pewd
Is this real? because it would confirm my previous post

Marzia a cute. I would pick her over a Swedish feminist any day.

Check out the aftermath

>that ogre female hand
you are not even human

Yes but he behaves like a child and he doesn't even lift.
Also
>Pewd
>good looking
this is how ugly americans are

I WANT TO BE FUCKED BY A SWEDE

but do they have the pin helicopter forces?
youtube.com/watch?v=7x3CCKaOlfU

you're right
it's 5'9"

LMAO you have tiny ass hands, bro. I'm sure women love you anyway cuz ur a /woke/ natsoc

Fatass

>That hover hand

Really? Do you really think i have feminine hands? Oh thank you im so happy (blush) (blinking)

sup pewds

Your pump system looks like shit, who plumbed it? Why does your skimmer have a piece of fucking wood as a cover? Can you not afford a real one cheap ass? Your liner is slightly faded, and is a cheap pattern.

both full of shitskins

t. pic related

No the wood is for different reasons and as i said it was very windy and rainy just a few minutes ago

Please share examples of, in your opinion, exceptionally attractive males. No homo.

Fat ass forearms. Lets see your freezer fat ass

Pewdiepie check in

>ROME
>RENAISSANCE
>DANTE
>Any art movement that matters
>F1
>ANNUNZIO
>Best food

Italy is by far superior than most of Europe

I'd bleach her senpai

She looks cute until she opens her mouth and that intolerable voice spills out of it. It sounds put on.

No, it's not, but it's a decent shop. You can see where what she was originally holding has been replaced - there are frames where her fingers get cut of, or the original color/texture shows.

the funny part is that everything around that fountain looks like shit

What the fuck does the rain and wind have to do with your skimmer cover? The last thing you want is a piece of wood flying across your pool stupid

Fucking pewds love you man

You're not going to tell such a tight body fucks this beta. She's got bulls on the side to satisfy her

>They are a main pillar of Western civilization.
Incredible city, also Venezia is the most beautiful city I've ever seen (and I've travelled quite a bit).

i just looked up who this person was and wow you're right. that voice is annoying as shit

Relax why so upset?

Ey pewdipie
come to Latin America ese

Are they married? Schoolboy error pewdiepie. He will be divorce raped in a couple of years.

I was just there, it cannot be overstated how goergeous Trevi fountain is. St Peters Basilica also blew me the fuck away like no other place/building/environment ever has in my life. One trip to Italy convinced me not only that they are white but perhaps master race.

How is that shit? Have you ever even seen commieblocks? Or modern """architecture"""?

Literally ogre hands

It's literally how the amerimutt meme would loom irl

It's hilarious how you think the nazis would ever want you

He came 7th in "most handsome faces of 2017" if that means anything to waver your opinion.
I feel like Marzia is more redpilled than Felix.

The fucking genius who created this deserves an award.

Checked

Saved and fapped sorry buddy.

Bump

For some reason i couldn't share this image so i took a screenshot of it hopefully you can turn it and see it