How did Hope Hicks become the White House Communications Director at such a young age? Is she, like...

How did Hope Hicks become the White House Communications Director at such a young age? Is she, like, really smart or something?

She helps Barron with the cyber

She had a great teacher.

Hicks fucked Donald, same with Sarah Huckabee Sanders. This was Donald never gets action from Melania because she cucked him with some other dude.

Then again after spending years on the hill, no marriage is like genuine at all.

Nice.

She is obviously way smarter than you OP why would you doubt her intellect?

Vagina

anal

i'd love to lube hope hicks' ass up and slip it in real slow into her pussy but then switch to anal. she would probably yelp like a thai whore and beg for it to stop but she would cum the moment her shit was fully pushed back in

my Mexican relatives say a Mexican custodian cucked him.

"why is a woman the best possible communicator" lmao you can know that men are better at women than most things while recognizing that women are the dominating force in interpreting and influencing communication. The smartest politician in the world will always be a male, but the smartest communicator in the world will always be a female.

I can't think of a single piece of evidence to back your claim.

the evidence is Hope Hicks and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. And Kellyanne Conway. Trump picks women for comms roles. It is the only thing that women can do better than men, and having women in the role makes it harder for soyboy male reporters to be bullies, because then they are attacked by feminists.

This Hicks was ivankas model friend. Ask yourself honestly as a man, what are the odds Donald has not fucked hope?

So your statement about gender across all of history is based on the Trump admin who's loudest and most important voice is Trump himself?

Imagine Trump's old, wrinkly, nutsack dangling from his smegma infest penis. Now imagine Hope Hicks putting that mess into her mouth. Donald than ejacualtes cum with a consistincy of cottage cheese and a taste of vinegary milk.

My Indian roommate says it was melanias computer repair guy. Said he came in off the boat from Delhi and gave Melania a gigantic Hindi sausage, incidentally that's indian men are known for.

Hope is perfect

Trump doesn't have time to write all of his speeches, communications, and tweets. So, the smartest men in politics at least in America always hire women for their communications. Women are known to imitate their surroundings. They pick up on the politics of their husbands, and code switch based on social surroundings. They are superb at reading rooms and online spaces. So, women are the best choice to write material tweeted by a man (Trump) and the best choice to read which reporters are dishonest, and the best choice to speak to the media. Everything that makes women good mothers translates into PR and communication.

And still, men and women resist the notion that women are superior at communications so we still believe in our hearts that Trump, and other men are the ones writing the comms so we all ignore Hope, who is hiding in plain sight.

Lmfao. I bet you think Kangz invented rocketships too. The scientists always had Kang assistants.

She's Melania's replacement.

The brilliant Trump tweets you adore were typed up by a woman who does more for the right wing than you ever will. accept this.

She might just be a good hardworking employee...

I don't even know who hope hicks is.

so, I don't know.

How much time do you spend imagining penises and smegma and what cum tastes like, liberal?
Huh, cum auto corrected to gun. Maybe my phone is trying to tell you something?

trump said she was the best piece of ass psycho corey ever had

Hope Hicks is a tranny.

Just like Melania, Ivanka and Kushner.

The Trump team is full of Jews.

Thus, the white house is occupied by transfags and Jews.

America & Europe need to die.

East Asian victory now.

Icy woman. Her gaze is sharp and keen. She's a shark.

>When in New York City, she would spend most of her day sitting in Trump's office, handling inquiries from the press and taking dictation from him to tweet.[27] The demands of the campaign took a personal toll, as they caused a breakup between Hicks and her boyfriend of six years.[14]

I'm sure the "stress" of the campaign was why she broke up with her boyfriend lmao

My half japanese israeli sex slave's brother says that an angry 4 foot tall japanese-israeli transexual cucked him.

Would you kiss her feet?

Pretty good, Donald is a fat ass geriatric who shovels Mcdonalds down his fat face nightly. It probably doesn't even get hard anymore.

Be loyal to Trump
Get promoted straight to the top
EASY SHIT

stop thinking about his penis, you silly faggot.

I thought it was obvious that she's Trump's pick for Wife #4. Not even joking.

Sure, it has to be unofficial though. Trump just can't stop himself from going after young woman.

She's like, a stable genius.

Yup, but he fucked up and won, which raised her profile way too high. Why would she marry his old ass now? She's a celeb in her own right, she'll get millions off a book deal, $1M a year from Fox News, and some good looking filthy rich guy in his 30s or 40s will marry her.

I'm glad someone else sees it, user. I'm not judging, and I'm all for DJT's happiness, but Trump is keeping her very, very close and taking good care of her in a way he doesn't do for non-family members. I expect Trump has some of his "little soldiers" frozen so he can continue fathering children if he wants if his equipment fails during a future marriage.

How they all become. Richest feed rich, those feed their own daughters and sons and so it always been. They get jobs even before they finish school. Competition, learning, solving problems and studying is only for the goy. All you need to become top CEO of any company on planet is to be blood of rich or connected to Jews.

SHS fucked HH? Hot.

She's kept herself off the market though. She's 29 so she can marry herself off to some other rich guy, but she seems to be the type who's attracted to power, not just money. All just supposition, of course, but Trump would be very odd to be the first modern President without a mistress.

>Trump noticed some bitch being smart there sitting in college
Oh wait, he never visited any college, neither he visited anybody or checked anything. She was picked because he was told so by his advisors and Jews who knew rich people.

Very stable genius. More stable than almost all other stable geniuses.

Only because it is a lot harder for lefties to criticize women becasue of
>muh marginalized

Stop, I can only get so erect. Can you imagine HH scissoring while being seduced by that erotic monotone press conference voice?

Welp, there goes my nofap.

Yeah, I don't think she's where she is because she's so smart. She's conveniently attractive, very feminine, and has impeccable grooming - a class East Coast candidate for what they used to call an "MRS degree".

How the fuck does she think that kind of footwear is appropriate in her position?

No, Trump is just really desperate for sycophants so he reached for the nearest person dumb enough to take the job.

It's not, that's one of the things that supports the "lady-in-waiting" hypothesis.

You find at least 1 billion women more attractive and most of them are groomed. Stop being retarded and looking for 4D chess reasons. If you been around rich people you would know they don't even know how much money they have. This world is connected, they wash each other ass, together with politicians, there's not a single test any of those top paying bosses solved to get a job. Stop being stupid.

>Hope Hicks with a dick
Please stop. I can only jerk off so many times in a day.

Yuck

What we've got here is failure to communicate, Slovene-user. I was not being sarcastic. I specifically said she is average. "Well-groomed" in American English and applied to a woman in a social class context means that she dresses well, keeps her body in shape, keeps her makeup, nails, and hair immaculate, and has all of the traditional East Coast WASP/upper class social skills. She's where she is because American society is self-assortative - she is EXACTLY a type of woman who would be in a position to find her way to Trump and, hence, the White House. That class does not separate rich Jews from rich WASPs, so of course you are going to see a lot of Red Sea Pedestrians hovering around the Trumps.

Oh, just realized you are probably representing the Melania Internet Defense Force - dobrodošli!

And, THANK YOU SO MUCH for Slov-splaining my American culture to me, an American. Really, I appreciate it and your insight really set me straight.
(For your free English language lesson today, the first part of this post was actually sarcasm.)

It's everywhere similar. The top jobs are reserved even before tests are made. Goys get tests, those selected get results if somebody asks. Grooming or no grooming. Even the jobs that are needed for experience are calculated, they know after this job is done they get that other boss job. Bosses are getting worse and worse, notice that first generation sold the country, second the natural resources, third the people, now fourth is scraping more debt. They are all useless and then next war will happen or people get extinct and replaced by niggers. Only war take back, but they are too connected these days for wars, so extinction it is.

>ywn suck on those toes while she reads over some important political documents

Damn, those are nice

Linda Tripp must be circling her like a vulture

yeah even miller mirin

last one of her feet. They are nice but she needs to show them off more.

modern day linda carter. Wonder why Ehud barak or his lookalike is making the absolutmente asqueroso face. Sorry for the mestizo speak but you know the one with the valet kid seeing something absolutely disgusting on chloe the fridge

Real Hope we can believe in