Watch: Louisiana teacher arrested for asking GOP school board president for a raise

Be they federal, state, or local, Republicans refuse to tolerate any challenge to their policies.

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Vermilion-parish-teacher-gets-arrested-at-Vermilion-parish-school-meeting_cut_001.mp4?_=1

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com
rferl.org/a/russian-propaganda-u-s-senate-committee-advances-measure/28511284.html
newsweek.com/teacher-gets-arrested-asking-about-pay-775500
katc.com/story/37220702/teacher-removed-from-vermilion-school-board-meeting-in-handcuffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is fake as fuck.

shareblue.com

Jesus fucking christ shareblue, get your fucking shit together.

So the video is fake?

look at her fat little hands hahaha

Under what cited law was the arrest?

>shareblue.com

Fuck off

>So the video is fake?

yes, it was fake as fuck. it's theatre, they were Larping.

Shit is literally shareblue, the newest CIA department.

>teacher
> asking for a raise

DENIED
lazy, fat cunt

rferl.org/a/russian-propaganda-u-s-senate-committee-advances-measure/28511284.html

Back in 2017, when it became clear that Trump was going to win, congress passed a bill as quietly as possible, called something like "Coutnering russian propaganda"... it basically incorperated CTR into the federal government, giving them access to CIA resources, tax dollars etc...

We need to find out precisely where this shit is, where the funding goes, etc.. and stop it.

It's basically a Soros propaganda machine, leeching off of the taxpayer.

I'm pretty sure that the deparmtnet that was set up by this "Bill to counter russian propaganda" is traceable to shareblue, CTR, hillary, Soros, etc... at least through their internet IP's.... and i'm pretty sure they have access to CIA and NSA spy tools.

>got a comment? get yo ass in jail
pretty gangster

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. She shouldn't have asked a dumb fucking question.

>it's on youtube
>it must be true
is this the millenial version of everything on media is true regardless how stupid it is

Gay ass eurolarp always posting shariablue.
newsweek.com/teacher-gets-arrested-asking-about-pay-775500
It is a true story though.

Why is it a stupid question, he gets a raise instead of teachers who have to deal with larger classes.

She was arrested because she was kicked out of a school board meeting and apparently the officer told her to vacate the premises and she didn't.

She didn't ask for a raise. They were actually arguing against a raise the superintendent just received. They called on her, thought she was wasting time, asked her to leave, she put up a fight then left, then got arrested in the hall.

>GOP school board\
even in blue states teachers are grossly underpaid not just in some "GOP" school board

Well, it is not that it has to do with GOP. It is just that, being from Louisiana myself, the state government and it's departments are fucking retarded. The school system is shitty, and many of the local governmental workers and officials are actually democrats. It's a very purple state. The teachers are underpaid, that's a real thing. The teachers are also usually retarded, so I'm split on the issue, personally.

what the fuck Im a Democrat now

Because being a principal is harder than being a teacher. Teachers deal with students and parents.

Principals deal with students, parents, teachers, the superintendent, and the district officials. Teachers essentially follow an approved script and baby sit, while the principal makes the actual decisions.

After seeing these shitty teachers, I think the principal deserves an additional wage taken from all of the teachers' salaries.

>It is a true story though.

bullshit... that was clearly a fucking larp.

Also, principals don't adjust the teachers' wage. That's left to the teachers' unions, the district, and ultimately the superintendent, as is the principals. These fucking morons don't even know where their money comes from.

The school I went to had one Principle and 3 fucking supporting principles. She was still incompetent as fuck. The second she left, the supporting principle who did all the work instantly was promoted to the school board. The school remains shitty. Even in the quote "good districts," most teachers have a rich husband that makes them money, while they complain all class about not making money. They don't teach for shit. They are the epitome of "if you can't do; teach."

First and foremost, women have ruined the education system. Teachers aren't paid enough, and it is too easy to become a teacher. Teaching is being seen as a fall back, a Plan C or D even. I think we need to pay teachers closer to six figures, but make it more difficult to become one.

I run a small education business that supplements curricula for local schools. The teachers are pretty useless, even the ones that give two shits. It's ridiculous how much success I've had with no credential, nor formal training, but I have a STEM degree and can fill in their gaps. In my district, the head of STEM execution was a dancer and has her degree in ballet. But, she got a few credentials here and there, so they gave her power. She exhausted the whole STEM funding on one big purchase without consulting anyone, and now the tools are collecting dust in storage.

There is some hope though. The local high school district is breaking away from the other admin and offering expedited credentials for people that have industry experience to start teaching CTE and ROP classes.

I wish we had that program when I was in public school, because I felt left with no preparation when going into college. Luckily I'm in STEM and it is completely untouched by SJW bullshit and have been able to catch up quickly.

>Teaching is being seen as a fall back, a Plan C or D even.
the people that get into teaching don't have A or B. They get into teaching because they think
> summers off
> whooo, just hang out with kids for 6 hours
> don't have to prove myself
> get a cushy teacher pension
> wear what I want everyday
> get "buddies" because I'll be the cool teacher to feed my weak ego and immature emotional state.

They are the lowest of the low.
Couple that with NIGGERS in your school who have become untouchable by the District and you have a ready-made recipe for the most ignorant students known to mankind

>Be they federal, state, or local, Republicans refuse to tolerate any challenge to their policies.

>entire board is Democrat funded
nice try shill

>fat white woman
hahahahha

>shareblue.com
Damnit, at least try to hide it.

>shareblue.com

Weird website.

>Weird website.

DNC propaganda central, my dood.

>> get "buddies" because I'll be the cool teacher to feed my weak ego and immature emotional state.
This is more common than you could possibly imagine.

The hardest part about teaching isn't even the teaching. I work with a lot of teachers all over CA and they have on thing in common, hatred of admin. I read over some of the lesson plans from one of my clients and it looked perfect. I had no idea why I was hired because I honestly could not improve on it. Turns out it did not follow some bullshit Direct Instruction template that made the whole lesson cumbersome. Students are not allowed to learn on their own, they have to learn correctly.

CTE and ROP are for people that do not want to go to college. It's more or less unpaid apprenticeship that comes with a certificate. One of the students in my district did the machinist pathway and is now making ~$80k at 20 years old with no debt.

It's interesting how by making it a GOP thing you make me not give a shit.

I never said it was a GOP thing though. I was making the point that it specifically WASN'T. But, alright.

America is bizarro land where cops solve the least important things.

Shit, read the post above was you and misread. My b

>I am WAY smaller than you

Oomph loompa get frogmarched nothing of value
Was lost

>Oomph loompa

You know the oompah loompahs were the good guys in that story, right?

So why are you fucking shilling it

none.
she was later released and not charged.

>So why are you fucking shilling it

Are you smoking ball point pens or something?

I got the first post, motherfucker.

except thats wrong you faggot.

the superintendent gave himself a $38,000 raise.
When the cow asked about it, she was subsequently arrested.

Yeah, you obviously don't teach

>it is too easy to become a teacher.
depends.

What you should have posted is

>too many people go to college taking the easy route (english major and history major) thinking that is their easy ticket into teaching an easy subject only to find out that EVERYFUCKINGBODY had the same idea and unless you majored in science or math, you wont get shit for a teaching job.

Some states its tough to become a teacher. others, you just need a degree.

sadly, with standardized testing, teaching is not what it was anymore. Teachers today are nothing but glorified babysitters.

katc.com/story/37220702/teacher-removed-from-vermilion-school-board-meeting-in-handcuffs

From my local news station

I live in CA, which has the most rigorous credentialing process. If you think it's difficult, you are retarded.

>you obviously don't teach
oh, my reasons listed are WHY idiots get into teaching.
>> summers off
>> whooo, just hang out with kids for 6 hours
>> don't have to prove myself
>> get a cushy teacher pension
>> wear what I want everyday
>> get "buddies" because I'll be the cool teacher to feed my weak ego and immature emotional state.

They get BTFO real quick when they actually get in the classroom
Worked with teachers my entire adult life. They are the most entitled idiots this side of the DMV. No clue that its cutthroat in the real world. They always think its so much easier (and compensation is so much better) in the commercial sector. That is, until they come to the commercial sector and realize why they got into teaching in the first place

>When the cow asked about it, she was subsequently arrested.
she didn't "ask about it"
she protested his salary because she had to "teach" 8 more students in her class and she wants a raise...
SHE was out of order, what she was complaining about wasn't up on the council agenda

>depends.
hum ho....
lemme get this SpecEd endorsement
> bingo
6 hours watching movies and surfing the web all day
I MADE IT, MA!!!
I IZ A TEECEZ

"SAGE"Blue

Nah the superintendant got a 38k raise and she asked for one and got jacked. Its on all our local news. Wwl.com theadvocate, etc

There's two types of teachers I get along with. The ones that give 100% effort and are concerned about the children's well being and the ones that are honest about just wanting a paycheck, but still do a good job because there is no emotion attached to it. Those comprise about 10% of my clients.

The rest are entitled dipshits that act like they are gracing the world with their services. They are the hardest to work with because they cannot accept criticism, yet still follow admin blindly to the detriment of the students.

Super is an elected position and he can be ousted if the board does not agree with it. She's in a safe position with guaranteed raises based on more education and work experience.

>Ukraine
>Shareblue
This combo appears at least one or twice a day.

I mean the post is stupid for bashing political parties. I mean Trumps platform is draining the swamp and anyone who is in political authority giving themselves raises and neglecting teachers who put time and effort in teaching the students are pieces of shit.
Post on here that downplay the jobs of teachers and play up morons who get voted into office into easy jobs where they pretty much do nothing all day but vote on if students should wear uniforms or whats on the school lunch menu for the week are morons when it comes to the school system.

She thought that it was Fat White Bitch Day.