Is Drills-chan spin off going to save Raildex?

Is Drills-chan spin off going to save Raildex?

No, it is going to be another uninteresting and boring story that won't go anywhere.

>Giving a spinoff to an unnamed tertiary character who is the lackey of an already irrelevant character
Absolute fucking madmen.

It's probably so we can have a story that's 100% unrelated to main Index plot. That's exactly what Railgun only fans wanted.

Considering where it takes place in the timeline I doubt it'll be 100% unrelated.

will it have noseslut?

there is your answer

I don't see why it would be related.

what's her name

Touma's fighting to stop the Brexit and Misaka's tangling with Kuribot. I don't see much room for Drills-tan's involvement unless she's Misaki's gofer for investigating the doppelganger.

Touma and Mikoto aren't all there is. This is basically when the most dark side activity is taking place and I'm assuming she's going to get involved in that stuff. It would certainly help make the recent Saten chapters feel less disconnected from the rest of the arc.

If this new manga is like Frenda chapters of Railgun it would be a dream come true.

No official name yet.

What were her powers exactly? All I remember of her are her drills and her shared interest in frogs.

We never saw her powers. But from the title it seems to be astral projection.

Isn't it set during Dream Ranker?

And I doubt they will make the same mistake again. Railgun was very popular as japanese X-men and started to lose popularity when stuff from Index started appearing.

Maybe some side characters will appear, but I wouldn't count on much.

>japanese X-men

The only way this analogy is holding up is if Xavier's school was secretly run by Dr. Doom.

I don't think Kamachi gives a shit what Railgun only fans want. Daihaseisai had Touma involved and Dream Ranker has Index references up the ass so they'll have to sit there and take it.

I don't think Kamachi gives a shit about anyone.
He just writes stuff and lets Miki pick what he wants to put out.

Pretty much this. Who'd have predicted, for example, that a spinoff starring Accelerator would have so much magic side action?

>Three Raildex threads

I hope she has the power to restore two halves to their original state

Guillo-wait

Leave Raildex to me.

Its four now

Kamachi's Xavier is cute.

>Drills-chan spin off
I haven't been in these threads for a while, but what?

March was a wild ride

Still nit following. What happened?

just listen to mr crowley on repeat

Hints of Index S3 in works, new game for PS4 and Drills-chan's spin off manga series.

>Index manga gets past OT13 finally
>Terra tease and confirmed not cancelled
>new Railgun arc soon
>Accel arc ending soon
>NT's next major arc starts next month and it's Aleister's arc
>Drills spinoff called Astral Body confirmed coming this month
>Dengeki (Note: not just Miki) tease Index 3 on their website
>Index x Virtual On PS4 game next year
All in about a month.

>Hints of Index S3 in works
user, stop. You're dangerously close to needing your illusions to be broken here. S3 is just not happening.

user you sound a bit insecure about it. Would you like to talk?

Just saying, every year, you say 'S3 soon', and every year, it never happens. At some point, you just have to accept it's never going to happen.

And yet they've never even teased it until now. It was just
>no news Toaru fans
All by Miki.

What if Astral Body was made to specifically be containment CGDCT so that Railgun S3 can actually be Railgun?

Didn't she use her powers during Daihesassy to monitor Mikoto?

I don't know if Kamachi has it in him to consistently do CGDCT without adding some twist to it.

>Xavier's school was secretly run by Dr. Doom
Competently managed by professional educators?

Probably not. If it went on long enough, he'd go crazy and add someone really off the wall like, say, Kamisato or Yuiitsu, well in advance of their Index appearances.

Well Yuiitsu could actually appear in any of the spinoffs at any time.