/srbg/-Serbia General-Dan Republike Edition

Welcome to /srbg/-this general is for everything Serbia related.

>Discord-dis*ord.gg/u3c9PSr
>Pastebin-pastebin.com/CH0E92Lu
>UPCOMING ELECTIONS:
Belgrade-Mayor and city council elections, early 2018(exact date still not known)
>MAKE SURE TO IGNORE SHILLS AND NOT GIVE BULGARIANS TOO MUCH ATTENTION SO THE THREAD DOESN'T BECOME THEM SHITPOSTING AGAINST FУROM

NEWS:
>Day of Republika Srpska celebrated in RS-Nikolić decorated and says he whole-heartedly wishes RS independence, Dodik states that Serbia is RS's native country and there is noone who should have a problem with that.
politika.rs/scc/clanak/396094/Dodik-Srbija-je-nasa-matica-i-to-ne-treba-nikome-da-smeta
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2018&mm=01&dd=09&nav_category=11&nav_id=1344971

bump

t. zooper

benzooper

Tupac rap magic

you do realize i have an option of deleting your message history when i ban you, you fucking retard?

26 гoдинa бacтиoн cи Cpпcтвa, cpeћaн ти poђeндaн Peпyбликo Cpпcкa!

bump. mrs iz novog sada bosanska stoko

Imal ko ovde iskustva sa prekrsajnim sudom ?

ne, sto? i pisi na engleskom da nam ne shoah-uju tred

How poor is Serbia actually?
What is the living standard there?

imam ja. nemoj se pojaviti nikad.

eh, you can live ok if you get a decent education n shit, but in general it's way too underdeveloped.

sta kao nikad te nece procesuirati bez obzira na opomene? sta ti se onda desi ako se, nedajboze, desi jos neko sranje u medjuvremenu? pretpostavljam da ce ti onda i to usput nakalemiti na kaznu

Buump. NEMA VIŠE TURSKIH PITA OD POSAVSKOG ZLATNOG ŽITA!

Serbia was a mistake

Would've been better if you were under ottoman rule

>ameritard education
serbia was thriving before retarded mongols invaded and ruined everything

Srbe na vrbe

Get ready to be invaded dudes.

>Zlovenac
by who???

With that geography, by us (using commercial airliners). Ja! Ja! Ja!

Jokes aside, I like Serbia a lot, but how is this POL?

eh, brits and krauts have theirs as well and we just make it from time to time so we can have a serbia related discussion without constant shitposting. mods seem to be ok with it.

but Serbian general always atracts all the other Balkan nigger natioanals

nowhere as much as /balk/ threads, for some reason they tend to stay out of these.

Uhvatio me pandur juce dok sam vozio Tomos do prodavnice, naravno ja nemam dozvolu za AM kategoriju

Uhvatio me u mojoj ulici, 300m od ulaznih vrata, registrovano vozilo, ja nikad zakon krsio cist kao suza, naravno nece ni da cuje kakvu pricu da sam otisao po jajai mleko. Lupi mi prekrsajnu, stize uskoro i poziv u prekrsajni sud. Kako stvari stoje kazna 100 000

Nikako da nadjem nekog ko je bio na sudu, ali neko mi je rekao da ocekujem kaznu u rangu 20 000- 30k, tj. da ce sudija vrv smanjiti sa obzirom na okolnosti

>sirotinja placa dvaput

>kazna 100 000
isuse

>price : ~100e
>horsepower : 2hp
>Size : 40cc
>top speed : barely 30km/h downhill
and now the important thing
>cost of drivers school and registration: 300e
>illegal driving fine: 1000e

WTF

>ili 15 dana zatvora
da se ne zaboravi

>be half serb
>pops dominated the culture and language in our family, only know Bulgarian, barely any Serbian at all
How do I learn Serbian?

isk bi radije otisao i odradio 15 dana, nzm doduse kolko to moze da utice na zaposljavanje i slicno posle.
i'm sure there is some serbian lessons or some shit online.

It should be pretty easy if you speak fluent Bulgarian.
Watch some Serbian media, get accustomed to how it sounds. There's good movies you can watch, but do so without subtitles.

You come back to Serbia, or you find a Serbian friend/family member and force them to speak Serbian to you

Since only ~20million people speak it (including Croats and Bosnians) you won't find an lessons or classes. The only good way is trough asimilation

Since you know Bulgarian, transfering to another slavic language will be easy. It took me 10 days trough asimilation to get good in Slovene, a couple of weeks for macedonian and a week for perfect Croatian dialect
All slavic languages are similar, if not the same

t. el abominacion

Somebody care to explain this pic?

>hmmm, zainteresovani ste da se zaposlite kao inzenjer u nasoj mega fensi stranoj kompaniji
>da da, sve igleda super, fakultet taman, master imate vidim, godine iskustva, samo da proverim dosije hahah, ma rutinska stvar
>robijao 15 dana
>khm khm, cucemo se , to je sve za sad
>molim vas izadjite
>"vadi telefon"
>molim sedam bimbonja, ovaj , cuvara na sedmi sprat da isprate jednog gospodina napolje

ne utice nikako

i like the picture

Druze i bez zatvora neces naci posao HEHE

It's the mascot of FK Hajduk Split I believe. And as you probably know, a lot of Serbs converted to Catholicism in Austria/Austria-Hungary.

sto jes ,jes

mada svakako zavrsavam za elektro inzenjera tako da me boli kičuga, bice nesto makar pajeet lvl
AL OKLE MENI 100 000 KADA SAM STUDENCKO GOWNO KOJE VOZI BABIN JUGIC I TOMOS IZ 86'

jbg sta da ti kazem, zavisi i dal si trenutno zaposlen i kolko je stabilan posao

Right, so it's like historical baggage pseudocroats forgot about?

>pseudocroats
implying there are "Croats" in the first place

Srb diaspora ovde

Kada otvorim firmu, docicu po nekoliko braca da ih makar zaposlim po malo. Razmisljam da napravim kao neki agency i da naplatim banke i druge firme do jaja.

Ne treba da radis to, nego da se vratis u Srbiju izdajnice jedan

sta je pedercino jel ne mozes da se drzis sa deckom za ruku na semaforu na miru zbog bosanaca?

mother or father serb?

there are but they live in hungary, slovakia and slovenia now using one of the most popular surnames on those places which at the same time affirms their ancestry (horvat)

LET ME TELL YOU
>sets homeless on fire
ABOUT VOJVODINA
>sets police car on fire
WE VOJVODJANS
>shoots clubber
ARE REALLY NICE
>burns down nightclub
IT'S ALL THOSE DODJOSI
>beats up female cop
LIVING LIKE IN A VILLAGE
>starts shootout next to kindergarten