Why do all burgers call themselves middle class, even if they are like a truck driver or something?

Why do all burgers call themselves middle class, even if they are like a truck driver or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U32NZxPjuwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on how much money one earns, truck drivers earn a fair bit.

Roseanne was always poor-middle class if not just flat our poor. Did you even watch the show?

Now compare the size of their houses

Thanks for taking my "fpbp" spot, dick.

Roseanne was working class, come the fuck on.

You think THAT household represents the better side of american luxury?

In America people are embarrassed to admit they have money. So you'll get people in multi million dollar houses claiming to be middle class.

The opposite is not true. People are nearly proud to proclaim themselves as poor.

Right...they were poor, and didn't claim to be otherwise.

Class here is pretty much defined by income, not by following or obeying the norms and expectations of any social group.
Probably why the UK and western europe as a whole are more likely to be fucking sheep.
And I've spent a lot of time in the UK so don't try to tell me otherwise. My woman is from the UK, and now that she has been here so long she can't stand the UK. She misses the landscape, not much else.

Middle class isn't poor. Middle class is well off. Roseanne was not well off.

>50s british elderly couple
>80s/90s working class americans

Being working/lower middle class in america is hard, you have to live around shit skins because rich white areas cost too much.

We need a safe area for working class whites. I hate living around niggers and spics all day.

The more amazing thing is that we have people making hundreds of thousands of dollars calling themselves middle class.

I loved that show. And that house. And that blanket on their settee
Comfy as fuck
Why can't we go back?

They're reviving the show in March

I hated that show and that house. It just reminds me of mediocrity and where "hard work" gets you. It's more of a pity than hate for them. I wouldn't want to be them or live in that house.

i guess I should give you a comparison of a place I did like and find comfortable.

How about the Golden Girls house?

Rural areas fit the criteria you speak of, cheaper to live at, and away from "minorities".
The issue is jobs though, there is a higher likelihood your commute to work will be longer. Also, good internet is an issue because there is no incentive for the monopolistic isps to expand into rural areas with no competition. Every time they are given billions to expand, they don't. They need broken up by force.

(((Roseanne)))

There are even people making low seven figures calling themselves middle class.
Then they bitch about how they are barely able to afford feeding themselves because their bills are so high.

I worked with a girl who claimed her dad made over 300k but didn't consider herself middle class....
I asked if she wanted, she said no, there you go..

americans use 'middle class' to mean above poverty but not rich. Its a large area.
You could call yourself middle class probably making anywhere between 40k and 100k alone or 60k to 200k for a family of 4

Class is a Communist construct. Stop using it.

My buddy makes 90k a year as a truck driver. I make 110k a year as an hvac service tech. Is this middle class?

Not much space in the greatest country on earth, houses gotta be small so at least some people can get their piece.

because they are stupid. If you make less than 150k a year as a household you aren't middle class. In the city you could double this number and still not be middle class.

People just don't want to admit that they are poor because in America we think being rich means you are a good person.

Only if you have no wife and kids. Otherwise no, you are working class. Near the top end but still working class.

if you own your own home in the United States and can support your kids and have savings you're "middle class" in the US

"middle class" in the UK means you are well-off enough to leave their horrible country

this is because America's land is inherently valuable while the wet rock known as England will sink into the sea after becoming a colony of the caliphate

If you're not poor and you're not rich, you're middle class. It's a huge category.

>tfw the minimum salary in Brazil is 293$
fucking kill me

I use the generic term "upper middle" for this income bracket personally.

We determine class by the amount of money we have. Not bloodlines.

Ugh. This again. Because they make up the middle portion of the income bracket in the US and we have not been part of the UK for about 240 years give or take so we no longer care how your classes are divided. Does that make sense to your incest addled Muslim brain?

Middle class means not starving or working minimum wage in our country. Capable of owning any sort of house and scraping by with a kid or two? Middle class here. Lower middle class is poor with financial discipline. Upper middle is anyone who is remotely professional.

Iam the only one who thinks the wew lad face is actually John Goodmans face?

Their lower class is unemployed niggers. Low income whites are middle class by comparison.

Our upper classes exchanged class for race to prevent class warfare early on in our history

>middle class UK has to dress nice to show they're middle-class
>middle class USA doesn't care because they're comfy af

Citizens < Subjects

middle class in the US translates as working class in the UK

protip - class has nothing to do with it, they only consider money.

In the US if you aren't on Welfare you are considered middle class.
If you don't have to work and you basically just collect checks you are upper class. You habe people who are upperclass but lie around poor people so they don't ask them for shit.

The Golden Girls also kept their house clean. Roseanne was a slob.

Poll which middle class is happier fag.

Middle class has nothing to do with how you dress idiot

I’m upper middle class and wear hoodies, T-shirt’s, Nike’s,
And jeans every day. Suits are a pain in the ass and a waste of money.

Long haul truckers make a lot of money, especially if there home is a rural area. The thing is the job is stressful and lonely so people who'd normally be poor do it.

Class isn't real.

Truck drivers can make 60k to 90k a year easily here. Big country here. Unlike the like turd island of Britain. With its other dingle berries Ireland Scotland and wales.

Upper class starts at 250k, middle varies based on cost of living but generally starts at a household income of 85k. Of course some places thats a 2 room apartment and others its a 3 story home but thats just life in the US

>America's land is inherently valuable
Owning land in the UK is pretty expensive and usually reserved for upper middle class or higher.

Because truck drivers are blue collar middle class here in the States, and can pull in a damn good salary (especially interstate truckers).

is coming back

Truck drivers are upper lower class (blue collar). They call themselves middle class to feel better about themselves. Class isn’t about money it’s about profession. Teachers are lower middle class. Plumbers are upper lower, even though they make more

The middle of a set isn't a fixed position, it changes with the entries of the set. Mean, median, modus. The "middle class" is basically a group of people centered around the middle of the average, with comparable spending habits. Someone could be very rich and live like someone in the middle class, you wouldn't be able to tell easily. It's all very confusing terminology to obfuscate that taxation is theft.

I'm learning how to program AI's with on the job training and I'm only making 30k which is like 40k euro. Fuck Europe man, the government takes most of what we make straight from our employers.

You sound like a faggot.

Sounds like I hurt some feelings. Learn basic socioeconomics and come back.

sweet. that was a great show.
youtu.be/U32NZxPjuwY

Didn't hurt my feelings, cunt. Your whole wall of text is baseless bullshit. If you are basing it on "profession", then not only is a plumber paid better, but it also takes longer to do an apprenticeship than it does to earn a shitty teaching degree. Therefore the plumber is higher on the socioeconomic ladder.

thiccccc

This is a marketing thread for that show you dummies.

This is what American middle class looks like

>protip - class has nothing to do with it, they only consider money.
Pro-tip - it does, but "we never talk about it and anyway it doesn't matter."
It's one of the reasons shitheads like Current Year man are taken so seriously, because even having a British accent confers class.

Average middle class home in The Netherlands

Roseanne and her character are Trump Supporters so it will be /ourshow/ until the network cancels it.

That sofa always looked so comfy

That man must be spending a fortune on toilet paper.