White men

>white men
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are american white men so pathetic??

youtube.com/watch?v=wmfUwmhzPZw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzJ0YyxY7oE
youtube.com/watch?v=ue2mO8ALWz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vasectomies
what the actual fuck

>rich and famous
>already passed on their genes and had kids
>can now cum inside their wives every day
wow so beta! xdd

Soy in our diets?

At least those two can somewhat blame their shit on being best friends that do everything together.

>little cuccbois removing themselves from the gene pool
And the problem is?

Typical american bugmen

The whole allure is possibly getting girl pregnant. Now that they’re shooting blanks, I bet their wives hate it on a bilogical level.

This

>two soy fags won't have the chance to spread their genes

Who’s more pathetic? Them for doing it, or you for spending so much time and energy to watch it?

those guys are actually pretty great. Hard to deny how cultured they are for Americans, and they are family men that do not promote degeneracy.
7/10 would not gas

Practically castrating yourself is more pathetic.

They have kids, which is more than can be said for the majority of these Sup Forums "I'm superior and redpilled but still a virgin" types, regardless of them being white or black.

t. Soyboy

Rhett has 2 kids and Link has 3 kids.
They married their wives in the early 2000's

They talk about interesting shit and they don't have an agenda to push.

test

:O

>t. virgin larper who tries to push mgtow because he is too beta to find a gf

FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG FLAG
>RARE
>A
>R
>E

>They're wives have kids
fixed that for you

heir wives have kids, they do not, achmed

Jesus Christ, up to this point I'd taken it for granted that the allure of sex is it feels fucking great

sorry for your loss, my dude

where the fuck is that even.

i'd say it's rare
but I have it already

plus "test" probably means it's a proxy

>allure of sex is it feels fucking great
not for circumcised amerigoys

t. angry white burger soyboy

This may come as a shock to people on this board who never talk to women, but the dudes in OP's pic are orders of magnitude more fuckable than you by virtue of having done something with their lives.

You can fix this by fixing yourself, but I get being a hateful cunt is easier.

>HAHA GUYS LOOK HOW COOL AND HIP WHITE GENOCIDE IS

I'm certain that's the face of getting your balls cut off.

>is circumcised amerigoy
>sex still feels good, you fucking lunatic

I mean if they already have kids I don't see the problem at all

Yes of course there's absolutely no motive behind promoting castration on television.

when are you going to post more blacked threads mr blm flag?

They already did

they are Larping, basically just trying to popularize it.

Also, they are not white, they are arabic and jewish.

one of them looks like a rothschild.

I don't give a shit since these two faggots already have kids.

Just not as good. But hey, at least some chick out there is wearing your foreskin on her face.

Both look like kikes anyway so who cares?

>

america...easy on the soy...

My mate literally just told me this was a thing last night. He said it was stem cells or some shit? I wonder if thats why the **** loves to slurp that shit after he cuts it off?

I know about 4 white dudes with vasectomies and no kids. Very sad.

Lmao

why is it sad?

Why would you NOT get a vasectomy after you have had the number of children you wanted to make a family with?

you know most of the major bread brands here are baked with soy. I hate it, I've only found one brand on my store shelves that doesn't have it. Heidelberg bread from herkimer new york. thank you for not being cucks

>Martinique (French pronunciation: [maʁtinik]) is an insular region of France located in the Lesser Antilles in the eastern Caribbean Sea, with a land area of 1,128 square kilometres (436 sq mi) and a population of 385,551 inhabitants as of January 2013.[2] Like Guadeloupe, it is an overseas region of France, consisting of a single overseas department. One of the Windward Islands, it is directly north of Saint Lucia, southeast of Greater Antilles, northwest of Barbados, and south of Dominica.

so, a french

yeah, that's not true at all. the entire reason circumcision was spread in america was to make sex less pleasurable to fight against masturbation, but it ended up not working at all.

It is completely lost on my why guys make that face when taking a picture. Just stuff a fucking cock in those mouths already.

>why is it sad?

Because I haven't gotten a vasectomy. Who the fuck wants to raise kids in this degenerate society/culture? Plus kids are literal parasites. God forbid ever having a daughter too.

>>HAHA GUYS LOOK HOW COOL AND HIP WHITE GENOCIDE IS

Don't they both have wives and kids?

Dude, who makes these soy wojaks?

This desu, but with better spelling
>sweden

kekkity kek

Soyjacks, if you will

>having an upper limit
cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=VzJ0YyxY7oE

>His father, Steven, was born to secular, communist Jewish parents. Kasher's paternal grandfather was Yiddish writer Duvid Kasher. Steven was a painter when he met Kasher's mother, and later became a Hasidic Jew in the Satmar community in Brooklyn. He was later diagnosed with Gaucher's disease.[11] Kasher's brother is a rabbi.[12][13]

>Kasher attended community college in the Bay Area, where he studied theater and wrote several long-form monologues.[7] He later transferred to the University of California, Santa Barbara, where he graduated with a degree in religious studies and minored in Jewish studies.[2][11][12] Prior to his career in comedy, Kasher had considered becoming a college professor in Jewish history.[12]

HELLO MY FELLOW WHITES. WOW AREN'T WE A BUNCH OF DOPEY UNCOOL WEIRDO BIGOTS HAHAHA.

Holy shit I just realized those two aren't the same people. Why do these creatures all look alike.

nice try el goblino

>implying your wife won’t start fucking other guys who have rich and milky cum with millions of spermlings swimming around making her feel giddy inside instead of your watery and clear penis mucous

They both had 2 or more already, more than you fag

i like this meme

Why's it sad? Vasectomies are reversable procedures (but expensive to reverse). I'd know, considering my dad reversed before having me.
It's not as if they cut off their dicks and became trannies, now that would be sad.

The image makes me laugh so hard.
Destiny the dwarf kek

You sir, are correct

They have like 3 kids a piece.

It's not their fault. Reminder that (((they))) are poisoning the water with soy and estrogen. We need to do everything we can to help these poor souls.

Rhett's sons are obviously his.

>Why are american white men so pathetic??

Implying others white (((men))) are not as pathetic

10/10 for the gif

What did Kek mean by this?

3 is enough, goy. No more for you.

kek you'll be spared on the day of the rake leaf

They by definition are not removed from the gene pool, they propagated.

WHY... gay men do not need vasectomies!

>A homosexual couple getting vasectomies

To what purpose

Meh, the SJW agenda has infiltrated their show since they've hired writers and producers from the Los Angeles area. They're getting into the whole holistic health whack job BS of tinsel town, and seem to worship celebrities. That said, I'll watch if it's one of their food videos (as long as it's not the masonic ones where they eat off of each others' naked bodies.) If it's anything celebrity related I take a hard pass. In fact, more often than not I take a hard pass on their videos. 3-4 years ago I used to love the show.

The fucking title and thumbnail...
Why do Sup Forums memes always manifest into existence?

>like 5 kids each

Oh nooo. What will they ever do?

Nothing wrong with owning a switch, you are just mad that nintendo is doing well again and selling so many units within its first year alone

This. Even if women dont want to have kids, they still want to fuck a virile man, not some sterilized soyface.

Yes no more kids white goy! White burgers are so pathetic.

>Nothing wrong with owning a switch

wtf, I have no words for this.

This.

Men with vasectomies are literally sterile. Volunteering to sterilize yourself is quite possibly the most beta, cucked thing any man can do,

They may well be freemasons. This video feels a lot like a demonic ritual.

youtube.com/watch?v=ue2mO8ALWz0

There isn't :)

They already have many kids, both of them you piece of shit nigger ape.
A nigger like yourself should be out there killing each other off and claim
>RACIST
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
>MUH POLICE BRUTALITY

>american
They look suspiciously a fucking leaf

And what if your kids die for some reason, like in an accident? Or you want more kids? You are fucked, you destroyed the possibility to ever have children again. Never ever comprise your fertility.

Hey retard, she won't "know" on a biological level that his sperm isn't working. Evolution didn't account for things like vasectomies.

>Why are late night talk shows so pathetic
Because only the most pathetic of libshits care when some hollyjew "star" is forced by contract to shill for their latest flop film so Fallon and mr two scoops must tailor their content accordingly.

what are you 12 years old?
yeah i was excited too when i got a gameboy back in they 90's grow up faggot

>all white people are one person
>jimmy fallon show

retarded hipster leftists, you mean? not talking about us

Lol the white burger"man" is triggered. No more kids for you burger. Meanwhite BLACK KINGS are impregnating bitches from every race. Lets see who wins white boy......