Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

What is sensei doing to Lumia!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/nakqsb.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xM-h0AOpKcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

being a good bf to her

Inspecting his new onahole

He's making sure she stays on the front page.

This episode was pretty disappointing.

That was a fantastic 3-ep marathon. OST and characters are great.

Does piggu and Sensei get together?

Pig a shit

There's no pig in this series.
Sistine is a white cat.

Is the user who dumped SS2 illustrations from previous thread here? Can you upload the whole novel. I need to read the context for them. It would be helpful if you also have vol.7 and 8.

He's supposed to be a super secret mage slayer assassin right?
But why the heck is he struggling so much against literal who goons and needs to use little girls as mana batteries to win?

Fucking slut

He doesn't have his gun
He's also the weakest imperial magician.

didnt he oneshot rapist-kun though?

I want to fuck her. She's perfect.

How do those straps work anyways

It just works.

This show is better than I expected.

>Rapist-kun
Punched him several times after blocking magic use
>really surprised that it wasn't CGI skeletons summons
Needed a little girl to stop them from moving and then used his laser beam. Left severely out of mana
>sword man
Needed little girl support before stabbing him. Passed out and lost half a day during a rescue mission.
>villain with closed eyes
Couldn't even dispell his magic circle and needed little girl mana to get the job done

I assumed MC was sleeper OP tier, but he hasn't really done impressive things. If the kidnappers just took rumi and hightailed it, while MC was unconscious they'd have probably made it.

>you will never be her good boy

he used to be full of such hope and optimism

>you will never confess your love to a cute white cat

The only explanation I have is he go's up against those mages prepared. Hes use of sealing away magic for later, creating magic items, and the use of magic circles seem to be hes specialty. All of witch seem to be a rare talent to master from the reaction he got from his students. He's basically compensating his lack of raw power with a vary deep understanding of magic.

I thought sensei was supposed to be a badass mage exterminator, but he needed the help of two girls to get through this simple hostage situation and his speciality was defeated several times.

I am disappointed.

You're upset he's NOT a gary stu?

Wow, how pathetic.

So it's his gun doing all the killing and he blames magic for being a killing tool.

The anime game an impression of him being highly competent in the beginning, which is contrary to what we saw in the later episodes.

His gun didn't kill his lover.

>badass mage exterminator
First of all he's seriously out of practice, he's been slacking off for an entire year - more than enough for scrubs, not much against people who know his power and professional mages.
Second of all, he was originally in a team consisting of a sniper and high-end swordswoman of the same sort as the guy who fucked him up, who conjured weapons first and fought with them through the AMF. He by himself is not enough unless he has a gun or something or if the enemy is a scrublord

Was this really necessary?

very

>tfw will never kill the cat

cute

cute harem

So when are Glenn and Sisti going to fuck?

true

So why did the bone golems kill rapist-kun anyway? Unable to differentiate between friend and foe or the summoner just didn't give a fuck?

>this scene
a.pomf.cat/nakqsb.webm

To prevent him from getting into police custody and spilling his beans.

Sisty is a pig. No one wants to fuck a pig. Rumi is a much better choice and she has the more erotic belly between the two.

How is Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism so much better than this show? They have a lot of similarities, but everywhere Rokudenashi fails, Machiavellianism succeeds.

Fuck off retard. I like both.

Your falseflagging ways won't work here.

>tfw they wait for him to finish talking to Celica so they can walk to school together

It's absolutely adorable.

I'm conflicted about this adaptation.

All of the character moments are good and cute and the anime is way better than the LN at making Glenn an absolute bastard.

But they're butchering all of the fights and world building. Huey didn't really have his "I'm glad I lost" moment and they fight with sword dude was RUINED. There was no figuring out how the swords worked or any of Glenn's planning. And it was just over so fast.

I want to cum inside Lumia.

It's called BUY THE FUCKING LNS

Serica and her little son. How Cute~~~~~~~

Celica and Lumia a best.

Blondes are the best girls as always.

Celica fucked the hope and optimism out of him.

The anime doesn't explain their mother son relationship, and I'm kinda digging it. They make a rad couple

2spooky

Assassins are typically shit in an actual stand up fight
Their greatest weapon is the element of surprise

What about the element Arsenic?

Glenn's the man. He's a good mc.

Stop trying to force your stupid fanbase wars Digibro.

Plus he has teammates to distract the target.

Doujins of Celica and shota Glenn when?

Well, Assassin > Rider > Caster > Assassin

Fuck off leaf

>blames magic for being a killing tool
A killing tool for the bad guys though.
He hasn't used magic to kill anyone yet so far, only punching, kicking, and using the sword against that sword guy.

He's killed people with magic in the past
He was an assassin

Why are all the girls at this school dressed like hookers?

>you'll never have a threesome with Sisti and Lumia

Why even live.

You'll never have a threesome with anyone in your life. Not even your little sisters.

no

was it worth it?
yes

speaking of that
if white piggu and yellow cat get jiggy with it is it incest?

No because they're not related by blood

lets play a game

ONE (and only one) of the female characters has a dick
which one is it? and why?

So if wearing less clothes make you more attuned with magic why are the boys not instructed to where ass little as the girls.

Liking her crying makes me feel wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=xM-h0AOpKcQ

Its obviously bulllshit to get around the fact the girls wear short skirts, garter belts and constantly show their midriff. Its just supposed to be sexy.

How much sex did she demand in exchange for letting him mooch for a year
>yfw sensei pleases old witches for money

doujins where?

This is such dumb reasoning it's almost insulting. Just say some horndog got put in charge of the uniforms. LN authors can be so embarrassing sometimes.

>poorly rated battle harem
>doujins

Have some faith, user.

>>poorly rated battle harem
>severely liked pig for bullying
>mom
>all this smug
>no doujins
one of these four seems like an idiot said it
i wonder which

Assassins usually get the jump on their target, this target was able to scout him out so had precautions in place. Anime cut that the living weapons are half animated and half telekinetic as well as laced with energy resist which allowed him to parry the lightning pierce(which would have been lethal otherwise).

Glenn's assessment of this guy is that among mages he knows only Celica could outright beat him in a 1v1.

You'll get plenty of rape ones

To cut on magic cost they have simple AI, and he wasn't worth sparing since he thinks with his dick.

Except this isn't a battle harem series faggots

my bad
it was 2 of 5 not 1 of 4

Celica, duh

Is this show comfy or drama?

It's comfy until the crisis of the volume then it's drama I guess.

comfy until the terrorists attack

Impregnating Sistine!

He used magic is his killing days

Doujin of her crying when her eggs get violated by rapist sperm when?

I'm guessing Sisti's nigh identical appearance to the girl shown in the OP (who I suspect was the MC's lover) is deliberate?

Did his lover come from the floating castle in the sky before she was killed?

>lumia using amplification on sisti
>holds her hand over sisti's womb
>the feeling of being amplified inside

Well, that's true as well. Mom designed them.

hold up
who is that QT behind him

inb4 kid Albert

They are hookers. Especially the pig girl

Why does the sight of crying Sisti sexually arouse me?