youtube.com/watch?v=aSsUeqHhKU0
youtube.com/watch?v=i9orwdrEzLI
news.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc
youtube.com/watch?v=n6fgPX3NjyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mutt tranny. How fucking horrible

the end times are upon us

Looking forward to the fallout from the eventual murder/suicide in the Jennings household.

It's micropenis was so small they could only make a shitty vag out of her asshole.

is she left or right when it comes to politics?

lol wtf is wrong with white people??

KEK
E
K

White??

I still can't understand what kind of sick and inhuman person does this to their own children.
My brain just can't process so much degeneracy.

im not watching this shit

whats the tldw

from the thumbnail i just assume he hits it off with some dude and then the dude is repulsed that hes a dude

56%

>she

ΛΟΣΕ ΤΗΕ ΠΟΥΝD

mothers who hate themselves

everytime you see a transgender kid the mother is some obese, tattooed woman

It’d Be funny if Jazz went full 1488 before anheroing.

>tfw degenerates will start the race war first

>tranny dates in dark
>finds guy who she likes
>guy is ok with her being a tranny
>the guy actually seems autistic and might not actually even know what trans is=topkek

>your trains
>i like trains too

as long as he can get autist to pound away at her mutilated penis micro hole that's a win for jazz

never forgetti

REMINDER THAT THIS IS HOW THEY LOOK LIKE FROM THE INSIDE

she's like 14.

chillax p(edo)ol

Proves you can still be a TRAP after having it removed.

>american television
TLC UK channel..........

why is she so overwhelmingly fucking vapid

you know guys i think this one really is a girl inside

it is so god damn stupid

her friend is way hotter

Jazz lacks all benefits of both a "woman" and a man, considering (s)he has a micropenis. Even when just comparing her to other traps she's subpar. (s)he's the equivalent of a barren woman with a broken vagina. Completely worthless

meanwhile in a theatre near you
youtube.com/watch?v=aSsUeqHhKU0

opening shot is of john cena with his pajeet daughter's thong in his mouth

>Yfw this webm will exist long after your death

>Confirmation

lmao full on orwellian double talk.

Jazz doesn't strike me as the suicidal tranny type

Was the Summerslam 2014 his downfall?
How did Cena lose this badly?
youtube.com/watch?v=i9orwdrEzLI

>she
>left or right?
He's a fugging tranny where do you think he falls?

BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHhHahahahhahaha
ahaahahahhahahahaah
ahahhahahahahahah
ahaahaahhahahaha
ahaahhahahhahahahahahahah

FFBHFBHBHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBHBAHBHABAHBHABhbahabhbahbahabahba
abahabahbahab

no wonder they commit suicide, the doctors should be imprisoned.

Deuteronomy 23:1
"If a man's testicles are crushed or his penis is cut off, he may not be admitted to the assembly of the LORD.

BAHHAHAhahahhabhabahabhabahbhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

She's pretty cute, I'd make her my girlfriend.

I'd dick that little fucker's asshole until he came all over my chest

damn I'm fucking hard

>comments disabled
boring

>she
>girlfriend
kuk

>doctors
oh, user. be happy you don't know this twisted tale.

the memes right themselves

What the FUCK

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wait what happens when they get a boner?

Do blacks, mexicans, and asians transition their children?

wtf. at least shave the legs.

dating in the dark because all the guys would leave as soon as they saw they were males lol

and the cable companies wonder why people are dropping cable in droves.

nobody wants to watch this shit.

This is the single most powerful redpill on "transgender" ever. It is also possibly the most difficult video for men to watch on or off the Internet. I can believe that some male viewers had involuntary, violent sudden-onset scrotal and penile retractions so painful that they required emergency medical intervention.

17 now.

>yfw the mystery meat now has mystery meat

The real reason why trannies (particularly mtf) have exploded in number is because the beauty industry. Culture has shifted from admiring natural beauty in women to muh big ass, Muh titties, Muh makeup. It's the idea that you can purchase youth and beauty. Ironically the excessive makeup is detrimental to their health. Naturally, some feminine men fall for the beauty industry bullshit as well.

Also single motherhood. This isn't a race thing. It's a Western culture thing. Plenty of black trannies and "down-low niggas" as we'll

>Can I get your number?

>that one autist pretending be an ay lmao
/ourguy/?

He lost so he could take time off to make this movie that we won’t watch.

>she

Jazz is Jewish you stupid nigger.

Literally tricked by the Jew. This is dishonest and outraging. Poor guys didn't even know they were speed-dating trannies. Notice how they were all White males.

they all look 26

>His fucking face when he finds out
lol

stealing another user's comment,
Its the grand american tradition of the circus freak.
>create a Quasi Modo
>exploit for profit and fame
>act the victim, even though the parent is the one who fucked the kid up in the first place.
>repeat the cycle endlessly

You know what I'm alluding to. Jews wouldn't be able to pull this shit without the ethno-majority's permission. How come jews have been so successful in the feminization of white men, but their many attempts to faggotize blacks are largely unsuccessful?

> this is white in USA

>I'm trans
>*licks lips*

6:43

Yes, Asia is full of underage tranny fags whoring themselves for pennies

>responding to a Jewposter

Delet this

Nigger are you retarded? The mindpoison is affecting literally anyone in your country, as you can see with the jewish example of Jazz. Also, there are more than enough niggerfaggots dressing up in drag and other shit, considering things like the mainstream hiphop-industry are literally run by a jewish gay-mafia hahah.

"She" is actually a Jew

Mainly cause black families are not as "progressive" about homosexuality, if there is any parental oversight. Momma didnt raise no bitch, kna Im sayin?

Blacks are more likely to identify as gay tho
news.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

Why? Genuinely curious.

Niggers are not very receptive to homosexual anything, hence the phrase "down low." I think it's a street cred + religious thing. How many niggers do you see cheering on the sidelines in pictures of gay pride parades?

no

It is also the result of the devaluation of men and the constant coddling of women. Our society tells men they're garbage and uses them up and throws them away while throwing everything they can at women. So, men of a certain weakness will gravitate toward femininity as a means of competing for resources. Yes, it doesn't often work out the way that they hope, but the fantasy is that it will. Jazz probably has millions in the bank because of it.

The soy levels are off the charts

I also think that this is a part of the move to normalize sexualization of children. It's weird because these same people are the ones who would have railed against child beauty pageants during the Jonbenet Ramsey era. Now they're pushing for little boys to be put through the same mangler.

It's an entire industry over there

Look what I found, an American school class.

wait until he's 21

yeah poor guy had to look up a rhyme written on the ceiling

I'll give you that whitey in america is the primary target for subversion of societal norms and turning them into leftwing literal faggots, but it definitely affects everyone in your country
>How many niggers do you see cheering on the sidelines in pictures of gay pride parades?
You can definitely see them but they're a minority there.

>The song was originally intended to be a part of a rock opera called 'Quads' which was to be set in the future where parents can choose the sex of their children. The idea was later scrapped, but this song survived and was later released as a single.[1]

youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc

I think it's wrong they keep this secret, I would feel betrayed and smack the son of a bitch if I found out.

that is a lot of chinks
what state?

The first time I ever saw a tranny was in Geneva 15 years ago
I didnt see one in America until about 4 years ago and I live in Southern California

Are they going to eat the doggo?

You are talking about a 14 year old transgender calm tf down

Propably california? Is from this dog whispere show with cesar millan.

I saw a tranny at a goth club. I was on the 3rd floor that was playing pub rock and Billy Idol was playing. I grabbed the trannys arms and forced him to dance. I think I gave him carpet burns because its just a stupid guy anyway. Dumb cunt was probably 7 foot, lanky loser haha.

>>What do you want to be when you're older
Me

Transitioned and still can't pass. He should just neck herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6fgPX3NjyA

I didn't know Rebecca Black was transgendered.

I'll have to look into it. One article suggests buddhism is the cause. Another comment suggests tributyltin. Looks like a rabbit hole that I want to sniff. I do find it interesting that Thailand sent troops to Iraq in 2003, implying a deep seated (((western))) influence upon their land.

That's pretty young to be a prostitute, but okay.

REEEE

Fun fact Jazz and his family are Ashkenazi jews and they have supported Trump in the last election.

Jazz herself would have voted for Trump if she wasn't underage.

So why should I care about a jewish tranny whose family is based and share some ideals with us.

It's white Liberals and Liberals aren't people, soooo.....