Overlord

New chapter is out.

SPICY LIZARD SEX

Touch me Lupus-sama!

Chair is being lewd again

Between lizard sex and chairgasms this chapter is the lewdest yet!

YES!

Cocytus a cute! CUTE!

I really prefer their manga design to the anime. The anime makes them seem way too childish

Are they teens by elven standards?

They're still considered kids I just prefer the older look

12 human years old.

Novel ones are better

>when the humies tell you Climb is the protagonist

And that's the last we really see of best bug.

Season 2 when?

Is she having a seizure or nutting hard to tell

that goes without saying

>implying the novels arent setting him up to destroy ainz in the end, in a master keikaku orchestrated by crazy princess.

What happen to the comic special? Is there any news on that?

go to bed Renner

Cocytus look really awful in the manga.
Btw,i was surprise when Aura shouted fire. They have canons! How great it would be if Ainz use them in wars just for fun.

can't wait until she sacrifices all those orphans and turns into a demon

Season 2!
Albedo is practically nose bleeding

>Climb being relevant
>ever
He'll only be useful when he dies and Renner strikes a deal with AoG

Why in hell would she even do that? After all,she decided to find children with great talent. I rather she sacrifice other useless trash then the children. they are good seedlings for the future.

I'm looking forward to her meeting Ainz. I hope it happens in vol 12

Might be the requirement for a race change. There was a ton of "evil" races in ygg after all. And I refuse to believe that she's collecting those orphans out of the goodness of her heart.

This will be the ultimate test of Ainz' keikaku powers. Reener is hella smart, if she doesn't figure out Ainz has no clue what he is doing then nobody will.

Ainz like children. I don't think he would give her a item that need children as sacrifice and i doubt he would even allow that.

thinking about those sexy animated bones

hmm, was he the one that choose the item? It's been a minute.

What if Renner manage to turn into another race and become just like rest of Nazarick. A Ainz fanatic that completely become loyal.

More like sacrifices her own family and most of the rest of the upper nobility in order to save her poor, downtrodden people and ascends to angel-dom.

I think she'll notice, mull over it for a while and just ignore Ainz altogether. There's no point trying to outmaneuver him when Albedo is more than willing to provide the power that she's looking for.

Nobody will ever figure Ainz out. He is just that unpredictable.Fake it till you make it. Ainz will become the greatest emperor ever at the end. He just need time to improve himself.

>He will make every smart person have stomach ace just for trying to figuring him out.

Ainz will pull off a 4D chess move by merely pretending to be retarded and she'll fall in love with him

I'm almost convinced Ainz can do nothing and still win everything

Doing nothing and succeeding is what ainz does best.

That is not true. He work hard every single day. He just doesn't know what effect he creates when he do stuff. He does things without knowing what awesome consequences it bring him.
>Maybe his luck stat is that good. i think God must really pity his old life and give him a second chance in life with great responsibility. He has fortune on his side and is destined for greatness.

Albedo did say it was a gift from Ainz and I doubt she would take a race change item from the vault to give to a human without his approval.

Overload needs more lewds

Pleiades orgy when?

Look someone needs to have kids in the tomb. They can't all stay single.

well Mare does have that harem of elves lusting after him on floor 4

why aren't there any doujins for this yet?

Overlord isn't really popular with doujin artists and the few of them that actually bothers to do Overlord stuff only cares about the gorilla.

unless it's in the anime I wouldn't expect too much

Lizard arc really killed the adaptations. Its been more than a year since I last read something related to Overlord and the manga is still talking about lizards.

Not really from the manga readers and the popularity it seems rather doing well i think, and they already compressed the arc quite good.

If you think the lizardmen arc is bad then you should wait for 2 years until 5-6 is done.

For reals? Season 2?

That's good fucking news!

isn't YGGDRASIL as a whole like 10 years old
and the Ainz Ooal Gown guild didn't actually exist or own Nazrick for some part of that time
they're probably more like 5

>New chapter but doesn't story-time

I hate this.

simply
the cutest

Why don't you just dump the fucking chapter since you made the thread already, fucking filthy insect

would Aura and Tanya get along?

Even if it wasn't a recap, the movie looks like a success.
Maybe they'll do an original movie next time.

Overlord: The Toadmen Conquest
Overlord: Ainz Ooal Gown

But it was also Frogger's plan though. I wouldnt put it passed him.

Why don't you get off your lazy ass and look up "Overlord chapter 25"?

After second season they could just make Volume 8 a double feature so it doesn't break the Empire arc in half.

What if Ainz suddenly grew a dong and asked everyone who wants to sleep with him to cast their name on to a goblet, but it only acepts biologically female and fertile women?

>everyone who wants to sleep with him
there would be two names in it
>fertile
there would be one name in it and one vampire crying herself to sleep in her room

Its all about the flavor text and settings. According to their settings they are in 70s which is like 10-12 of human years.

>everyone who wants to sleep with him
>there would be two names in it
>two names
Don't be an idiot user. The entirety of Nazarick wants this and there's no way Mare is letting this chance go. Albedo even agrees that Ainz can have as many as he wants because well, he's Ainz.
>fertile
Now that's gonna shorten the list a lot though.

The entirety of Nazarick wants to unconditionally serve him.
Every one of them would bone him if he commanded them to.
But only virgin succubus and slut vampire actually lust for the baculum.

Idk about the Pleiades but the regular maids want the bone and maybe the crow demon.

I want to see the Evil Tree animated so we get lewd art of the cute Dryad.

What is the age of consent for elves?

Rape King meeting Aura/Mare and trying to rape them sounds too predictable.

I want to see him try to "rape" Entoma or CZ.

Idk! 100? 150? when they become able to breed? Does Rape-King even care about consent? I doubt he created any law of this sort for his country.

I want to try raping Entoma as well

>Entoma is in one of the webs she set outside the cabin
>Insectoid arachnid player comes in and kidpnaps her
>Ainz plans a rescue operation
>Entoma comes back walking to Nazarick pregnant and with a full belly

>5 months away

How long can a succubus hold on without having sex and keep her wits about?

only about 7 volumes before she starts plotting mass genocide with her sisters

>plotting
I dont really understand didnt Solution confirm the NPCs are physically incapable of harming Ainz or the other SBs?

I'm pretty sure another rape attempt is going to happen soon and this time Albedo will make sure no one is around to interfere.

NPCs are living beings now and can evolve emotionally. She most likely does plan to kill other SBs but whether she can actually do it or not when the time comes is something that can't be answered yet. Since we've already seen Shalltear fighting Ainz, they definitely can fight and kill the SBs but can they do it when they're fully conscious about it? Its a head-canon inducing question which can be answered only by Maruyama.

Ainz fucked her up by changing her setting to love Momonga, she hates the name Ainz

I just wonder what she'll do once she learns there's a dress she can use to force anyone to do her bidding? does she need to keep the dress on to keep Ainz fucking her?

Ainz has a WCI though so it won't work on him. Maybe she can do something about it if she somehow manages to find out what WCI Ainz actually have and where is it? But nothing otherwise.

I think it's pretty stupid that some WCI effects can't be used against other WCI users, doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a WCI?

She just has to wait for him to take a slime bath.
>Ainz: Albedo what are you doing here!?, where did you get that dress!?
>Ainz: ehh? where am I, what happened?
>Ainz is surrounded by a multitude of horned kids with ass-wings and Albedo on a smaller throne by his side.
>"Daddy tell us the story of how you conquered the world, again, please"
>Ainz: u-umu.

There are only a handful of WCIs compared to thousands and thousands of others so its not like every next thing you target would have a WCI in its possession. Also, they're so freaking broken that without a handicap like this the user would become completely invincible otherwise. Even a level 1 scrub could screw the strongest guild in YGG over by MC-ing its leader if the WCI-counter was not there. So I think it mostly does make sense. Although making these type of broken items is nonsensical to begin with.

>implying he doesn't apply dozens of traps and anti-scrying spells before taking a bath so that no one sees him getting it on with Mioshi-kun.
What if Ainz took a lesson from Tuco and Brook and keeps the WCI inside his skull to stay safe and vigilant even while bathing?

Well if Solution found out it can't be that safe, I bet Albedo or Shalltear are already trying to set scrying spells to watch him bathe.

True. But how did she find out is another question. I doubt he'd let anyone walk in just like that.
But there's still WCI as well. Where does he keep it anyway? He keeps changing his outfits so it can't be just a part of his original/default gear.

No, because Aura is evil and Tanya is good.

>Renner accidents Nazarick orphanage
>Orphanage now up in flames
>Dream destroyed

Can't wait for the insane amount of REEEE!

It's in his inventory.

>Yuri hears Renner is trying to sacrifice children to race change
>Forms a death squad to bring her down

But Aura is truly neutral.

Aura is evil retard

Is it a bait? Both her character sheet and behavior tell she is neutral.

Neutral Evil is understandable. Flat out evil?

Nope.

3rd season announced!

>Letting Celementine/Undead mage corpse disappear
>Letting Black Scripture and the Dragon have knowledge about vampire so strong they had to subdue with a WCI
>Brain survive Shalltear multiple times and Climb steadily growing in power
>that worker group Ainz fought has never been stated that they're 100% dead, instead opt for a fade to black
>the Arena arc actually has no mistakes from Ainz
>Ainz left a big Chekhov's Gun at the Drawf treasury

All these little slips Ainz keeps doing always bug me that it's all going to bite him back in the ass.

her sense of justice stat is neutral, but all we've seen so far she doesn't think much of humans just like the rest of Nazarick

would you sit on shaltear?

>Climb steadily growing in power
No idea why this would even bother you unless you let all the shounen posting get to you.
>that worker group Ainz fought has never been stated that they're 100% dead, instead opt for a fade to black
Which worker group? The invaders were either straight killed by undead or they end up in Neuronist and Kouhoku's care.

>Ainz left a big Chekhov's Gun at the Drawf treasury
It's like a lot less to worry about than the Kingdom's sword Gazef used which could actually harm Ainz.

>actually harm Ainz
healing spells would harm him more

>Yuri
>form a hit team

>Meido Gear: Non-Newtonian Fluid