Q user REVEALED

In this video Alex Jones interviews a high level intelligence whistle blower who admits that he is part of Q user, which he describes as a few people protecting the republic.
youtu.be/qmhfkmQh2U4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jvZNmzOgz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=tyZET5a5MRA
m.pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shills hate infowars

Q is not zack, fucking boomer.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Q is a known LARP. What does this tell you?

Q user has been proven a fake. Just a low level trying to guess.

Anyone have that pic of an actual whistleblower and everyone just called him fake and gay?

>AJ larper protecting republic
go back to kikebook nigger

>Anyone have that pic of an actual whistleblower and everyone just called him fake and gay?
It's probably fake and gay

TIMESUP

Beware of controlled (((alternative media)))

>when the larp goes too far but what the hell?

what was proven fake about it?

have a bump. not sure about the video yet, but MPGA supports anything that isn't fucking Oprah that's for god damn sure

AND THE ARNON MILCHAN, MOSSAD, CROWDSOURCE THE TRUTH LIVE ACTION ROLE PLAY CONTINUES!
With special guests, Sharteatingblue, Blue fatWave, JIDF (hurr hurr special ops), dumbfuckingdork army, fbiCI's, cianigs, zionists and jews

Buy my CaveDick boner broth on special now for only 6gorillian shekels! Full of extra lead! Limited Quantities, Buy Now!

Why the tripcode? You special snowflake faggot.

Q was the lamest pathetic larp shit ever. Fbi user was the real deal.

Just like pizzagate, this has been DEBUNKED.

youtu.be/jvZNmzOgz8M
Hillary and other elite missing from public,
>where are the elite
>where is Clinton's
>where is podestas
>Q was right again

Q IS

REAL

Zaq isn't Q, he's just using the name to attract attention from idiots drawn to the LARP

Google it and figure it out yourself, faggot.

No, it hasn't been debunked. You're a liar on both parts.

It's a fucking LARP you fucking morons. Jesus christ, the retardation you display here removes all doubt from my mind: society is utterly and completely fucked.

I don't have the required schizophrenia to figure out what the hell this image is supposed to illuminate.

The fact that you need to be a literal schizophrenic to believe a single thing they "reported"

What is a q user?

Listen leaf, I guess you don't understand how business' are run - but operations have to raise capital in order to fund themselves. AJ sells supplements in order to fund his media operation. Not sure why that is difficult to understand.

you're a midwit

youtube.com/watch?v=tyZET5a5MRA

Not everything is a larp you fucking cynically insane individual

Then what the fuck is real? Nothing? You?

So nothing then?

If Q was a larp, ask yourself how Q would have been able to pull off pic related. things to keep in mind, Q posted these messages the morning of the nyc pipe bomb attack, there were no other messages from him in between these. He seems to have told us the type of attack (fireworks), the nationality of the attacker as well as a nod to the severity of the attack, fireworks is a fairly harmless term for explosives, as you know no one died in the attack, and the attacker was captured alive.

please take alex jones and shove it up your mother fucking ass

also remember that Trump retweeted a website called magapill, which was talking all about Q and everything he had led us to find on the front page. Q told us about the Saudi Arabia corruption crackdown before it happened, as well as mentioning flynn a few times before he was relevant in the news.

monkey at a typewriter for eternity

Fake news kid

Q has been telling us to look for the markers, a difference in time between his posts and Trumps tweets, i will let pic related explain how hard it would be to pull something like this off without having direct access to Trump as well as his cooperation.

Nieuwflikker lig meer op de loer voor je post

Fuck you you fucking faggot leaf.
Not one single other person in the WORLD has woken up so many people to the NWO conspiracy, 9/11, Sandy Hoax, and many many other false flags and conspiracies.

You're a dumb fucking little pimple faced faggot bitch for daring to imagine that your 1/8th the human being AJ you fucking bitch!!!
You should be thanking that fucker every day that we're not further down the shithole

This is only a small small part of every piece of evidence that suggests Q is legit. I simply dont have it all on my computer right now, but i personally have seen enough to confidently say that there is a 0% chance that this is a larp. I guess if anyone is reading this, Q said this week would be BIG, to watch the news, and to be prepared for what we find out, my money is on shit happening tomorrow.

LARP is a BS acronym that cynically insane and culturally numb dickhead love to use. Like cynical masturbation

You've been warned. Trump said don't trust those anonymous sources. They are fake and gay who are easily manipulated by British intelligence.

It's a larp worse than pizzagate that people are actually falling for. If you payed any attention to this board and went to the q user threads in the beginning before this guy tried to seem more credible you would realize how retarded this larp is.

Watch the video. This is not someone hiding. This is someone telling you things, but protecting himself from PMC's and NWO that WOULD kill him like Seth Rich style

MPGA
P
G
A

1 post by this id, no evidence backing up that its a larp.

kindly neck yourself sir

Hide thread/sage

Type LARP 10 more times and your cynical ass will ejaculate. Go ahead you know you want to.

Just like those happenings November 1st and 4th that everyone conveniently forgot never happened because said LARPer kept dangling shiny keys vague messages all behind the veil of "sooper sekret" stuff happening behind the scenes.

Were you in those threads where they were talking code words and larping it up like retards? I was there, I saw how this larp developed. You people are retarded.

Anyone interested in reading the newly released transcripts of Senate Judiciary Committee's interview with FusionGPS founder Glenn Simpson?

they're out there now

No, it's an mocking of attention-starved pretenders and those like yourself that follow them.

8 more times type LARP and you'll blow your load faggot

You should definitely take namefags seriously, they definitely aren't larping for attention.

he can't blow his load until someone 'names the joo'

7 more times type LARP faggot and you'll mess yourself

Q IS REAL

Do amerimutts take alex jones seriously ? Are you people insane ? What the fuck is wrong with you. Some fucking retard is larping and flinging shit he made up with his friends and amerimutts are taking it seriously. KYS

user are you a 'smart guy'?

Oh yeah of course just one single joo and faggots fucking twist their little knownit all nipples

Shut your whore mouth about pizzagate if you didn't participate in the riot chat.

>I'm just reading headlines and connecting the dots, but I'm a super secret agent who conveniently has no first hand information besides my "connecting the dots" of public headlines and spinning it into a conspiracy theory larp

IT'S ME!

I'M THE Q MAN!

topkek.

Alex Jones is very serious.
Alex Jones is on record giving information 2 decades ahead of time.
If you want to know about gay frogs you should look at this fag
m.pnas.org/content/99/8/5476.short

BIG IF Q

HOLY SHIT its fukkin HABBENING LADS!!!
Its habbening for the fifth time since monday Shadilay trannypedes!

I started reading your manifesto. why do you have degenerate loli bullshit in the opening cover?

I used to. Trump getting elected was the worst thing to ever happen to him. I watched him on that night and he had no faith he would get elected and was scared that he actually won. He's backpedaled and went mainstream narrative so I don't bother listening much anymore.

There is nothing mainstream about Trump or Jones

Jones used to be more esoteric now he is more about easily swallowed boomer pills

Yea, whatever you say, Based Snowflake.

Who else is out there on our side?
Who else has a bigger platform?
Jones is a pioneer, Jones gets real intel, and has legit guests

Your just a fucking naysayer
Go suck on Oprahs giant clit fucking lesbo

Tons of people in similar vain he adopted and now he is indistinguishable from them. Misinformation is a thing. can't trust everything people feed you.

So if nothing happens during February this guy is full of shit.

When Alex Jones got the pass to get Bohemian grove investigated. You know the body being burnt thing there? It's fake and gay. Just consists of steel wrapped in toilet papers... Alex Jones lost his balls. Ha ha.

>loli
I don't think you know what that word means.
I like my women with a large derrière and double D mega milk at the very least.

I fell for the THICC meme.

hurr what is effigy

>Implying I like Oprah
Chill, bro. Just because she's far better business sense than Trump AND had to work harder for it doesn't mean I'm "for her."
I'm purely making fun of your retarded comment that neither Trump nor Jones are "mainstream." Your need to feel special and informed by listening and slurping such cretins is hilarious and indicative of your almond sized brain.
"b-b-but all the media i c-consume is special and i-i-informed. Info W-w-w-wars is pure kino!!"
Go look at any fucking Facebook page of either of those retards and you'll see it slap full of Boomers and other Low-IQ plebeians.
>Obligatory kys

Yes, it's a particularly low quality larp for the chans. Although proven to be a cicada/VOL experimemt that spun out of control, people refuse to let go of their jewtube shekels and continue to keep it going. It is pure speculation, no proof, which doesn't work here.

>When Alex Jones got the pass to get Bohemian grove investigated.
I am interested in the rest of their film, particularly them sneaking in. Not while in, but getting in.

If Q has all the answers, why does he only give us the questions?
If ya got shit to tell us jut tell it.
THIS IS NOT A FUCKIN' QUIZ GAME!

>boomer memeing
>actually supporting Oprah
>9001 oprah slide threads

Kill your fucking self shill.

You better pucker your fucking asses shit is about to get real. QAnon or not. You forget where you are and who you've been fucking with.

Let me see if I have this correct. Please let me know if not. Q anons password was eventually guessed, it turned out to be Matlock. This mysterious group of hackers then channeled the energies of the cosmos to guess this one particular Matlock (your image) out of every other Matlck in the world. They then hacked his public college email only to find Q user messages sent to some guy named Tom?

I'm expected to believe this shit? Please fill me in on the details that I'm clearly missing in order to make rational sense of this.

Alex Jones products were tested by a real facility and fund to have more lead in them than Michigan tap water. You like shilling for the Zionist Jew? Fine, that's your shitty choice, but pushing that fucking lying and acting asswipe as a credible source of information?
Suck
A
DICK
And you didn't even bother to refute the ARNON MILCHAN connection to this fucking cianigger/jew produciton

user, please. Work on your 4th grade reading comprehension before replying, you nitwit. I do not support Oprah, but you're free to ignore what I said, if you please.
You should prepare your tissues for all the crying you'll be doing for the rest of your life as literally 99.9% of the conspiracy theories you try to shill turn out to be as retarded and false as they sound.
"a-any day now! the erf is flat wake up sheeple! it's habbening, assange is free! the ayy lmaos rescued him!"

Alex needs to get his old friend back on. truth stream media guy

>Q ISRAEL
I agree

is this on infinite now?

bigly is verify

>user, please im new here i wasnt here for scientology i wasnt here for project chanology or gammergate or operation payback hell i dont even know what a low orbit ion cannon is

Show me a link about lead in AJ's products or you're a GD liar.

He is tested to CA standards which are the highest in the World.

You're a fucking faggot ass basement dwelling leaf who probably can't even play fucking hockey GFYS

>based retard
Your community college class starts at 6, don't be late.

you retard shit its been common knowledge for over 8 years that alex jonestown is controled opposition .
problem is there is always a hoard of dip shit kids that think they are awake cause the stumbled across an alex jones video .
you are just as asleep as the people you call sheep . the real alternative media is under heavy attack at all time always getting their channels removed for exposing what's really going on .

good thing we all support each other and link everyone's new channels .

This is true. There are videos of him crashing a pro gun really in austin, tx and he supposedly works for stratfor.

Bill Cooper called him out for the lying sack of shit he was.

you guys remember when q said shit was going down on november 4th, and that the podestas were gonna be rounded up and arrested, and that things would happen, and then literally nothing happened?

me neither. im so sick of larping. if something is going to happen, make it happen already, fuck's sake

Don't try to tell this to , he's on suicide watch and might have an aneurysm over Alex Jones. He'll accuse you of shilling for Oprah too