What's the weirdest thing an anime could be based on? like coffee / cafe

what's the weirdest thing an anime could be based on? like coffee / cafe

i believe if there was such a thing as cafe with anime, it would be killed by the jews

Bodily fluids

a prosthetic limbs factory where all the prosthetic limbs are cute girls and it's a slice of life

if cafe was ever anime it would probably be hentai. but i believe it would end in a premature death

An anime about making an anime where animes are cute girls.

This entire thread reads like it was written by a markov chain or bots.

an anime where cute girls with prosthetic limbs drink coffee

that's because there's a hidden message in it

An imageboard-based battle shounen.

surfing Anime when?

Very strong cute girls or traps working in a construction site

>that main character change at the end of season 12

I get it. Fa4a4kku killed hentai cafe.

>what is Surf's Up

Sewage processing facility CGDCT

But we alread have you're favorite anime.

cafe is dead?
fucking jews i swear

A harem where a guy's dead pets return to life as cute girls.

An anime where your favorite musical artist's albums are all anthropomorphised as cute girls, and the artist/lead singer etc. is the MC.

>Future MC's baby accidentally gets sent back in time during a lightning storm and now 4th grader MC has to raise her while coordinating with herself in the future through a communicator

I'm just going to pick on you in general but any sort of anthropomorphization is completely passe.
It's not weird it's common as hell.

People gettin punched so hard that they turn into doors

A serious anime about people making cgdct anime, not cute girls giggling and laughing while building the scenes but old tired men picking scenes out of their pool of cliches. Deadlines and outsourcing problems, VAs that are impossible to work with, the destruction of the heart of the newbies thinking it should be all sugar and spice.

Ok