You will never have a sand village ninja wife pour you a glass of beer when you come home

>You will never have a sand village ninja wife pour you a glass of beer when you come home.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When was the exact moment Shikamaru realized he was stuck with Temari for life?

Probably the moment she leglocked him like a boa constrictor.

My wife Temari is so cute.

>You spend all day doing hard work with the Hokage
>Finally finish and head home to have a beer.
>After having said beer get told no dinner after working hard all day.

What a bitch Temari is.

It's okay, he ate her instead.

Shikamaru for the 8th!

Isn't Temari like, 3 years older than him?

user, they're like in their 30s.

But that requires lots of effort and it'll make Temari even more moody.

That's the hottest part. Shikamaru is like 31/33 and she is 35/36

here

Friendly reminder that the shadowy creature we see in the beginning of today's episode is a fucking Nue
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nue

>Nue (鵺, 鵼, 恠鳥, or 奴延鳥) is a legendary Japanese yōkai or mononoke
>Yōkai (妖怪?, ghost, phantom, strange apparition) are a class of supernatural monsters, spirits and demons in Japanese folklore
>Boruto's eye only resonates with otherworldly chakra
>Boruto can see Momoshiki's spirit at the end of the movie arc in the manga
Boruto's doujutsu can see fucking ghosts.

And it goes deeper
>Boruto's sclera in his right eye turns black when his doujutsu is activated
>Edo Tensei which are reincarnated spirits imprisoned in a sacrificed body have black sclera
>Boruto's eye is literally a ghost eye
>a reincarnated eye
>Tenseigan means Reincarnation Eye

>literally the strongest ninja in that house and one of the most important shinobi of the sand village
>apparently abandoned her duties as a high-ranking soldier and went to be a housewife in another village

Yeah, but when they started being a thing Shikamaru was 17 and she was 20

Fuck off with your retarded theories. You're the reason Temari was in a bad mood user-kun.

It's not really hot when you're both in your 30s.

The first boner Shikamaru ever put inside her was one born of fear.

Well she was always Suna's ambassador to Konoha

Shut the fuck up retard.

From my understanding, the Byakugan can't see ghosts exactly, but can see chakra - whether it's in a physical body or not.

>Thinking he got to do it willingly
She probably threatened him or bound him to force him to make Shikadai.

She is part of the Konoha ninja forces.
Also stop bitching about this in every thread.

Well it was hot and forbidden before. Now it's normal.

If my theory is correct, and it is a Nue, which I have no reason to believe it isn't, it'd explain why Boruto's doujutsu only activates around specific types of malignant chakra - specifically otherworldly ones.

The Byakugan is known as the "All-seeing white eye" and Boruto's seems to peer beyond the realm of the living. There's a precedent for this, too, since Momoshiki could apparently use his to read people's fates and Boruto could speak with and perceive his spirit (although his doujutsu wasn't activated at the time)

Told ya she is hiding it

>From my understanding, the Byakugan can't see ghosts exactly, but can see chakra
What about chakra ghosts?

Himawari better be hiding a pair under that hoodie of hers.

>She probably threatened him or bound him to force him to make Shikadai.
Doujins when?

She's like, 4 years old

Nowhere. The only doujins that exist nowadays are sakura with giant tits fucked by naruto and sarada getting fucked by naruto.
Because fuck everything else am i right? Fucking doujins.

Actually I think she is only a few years younger than Boruto, I don't know why she acts like a much younger child.

Shikamaru needs to step the fuck up and make Temari deredere again.

She's 2 years younger than her brother. Which means by the time of the movie she'd be around 10 years old. If is accurate then Hinata had a full-blown rack by the time she was 12.

>sakura with giant tits
And she sometimes has a penis.

I also saw doujin where Boruto fucks his dad
Fucking fujos, at least pair him with Mitsuki or something if you love homoshit so damn much

>And she sometimes has a penis
sauce

Never rely on doujins, they'll only disappoint you.

Poor Himawari is going to be forgotten it seems during this series.

Hima will never be forgotten as long as she has her VA.

Never.
But he might lose his beer if he does.

I hope she gets a cute boyfriend.
Mitsuki, Inojin or maybe even Metal Lee.

How many times do you think Shikamaru comes home drunk?

If she's going to be relevant now's not the time. It'd have to be after the timeskip where there's a chance she'd become a proper ninja, but by then the powercreep is going to render her unable to do anything.

Oh well, I prefer Bort anyway so I'm satisfied.

Isn't she voiced by "Onee-Sama" chick?

I love that couple but for some reason I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE THAT SCENE

Why is that?

So did TenTen.
They are too weak for her though.

Reminder that Metal Lee is /r9k/ tier autist.

>Mitsuki
Already showing signs of getting with Chouchou
>Inojin
Possible, he's one of the more popular candidates
>Metal Lee
Also possible. Either way, whoever's the unfortunate bastard who tries to deflower Bort's precious imouto will probably get really, really good at dodging invisible Rasengans.

seven.

>Mitsuki
ChouChou
>Inojin
Class Rep
>Metal Lee
Hmmmm

>Kiba
literally who.

Wonder what was hinata thinking on this moment.

Yes, which should clue you in to the kind of relationship she'll have with her brother.

Himawari will join ANBU to protect her naive brother from the darkness of ninja life

Is your dad beta or what?

Because Kishi is a hack and reduced their relationship to a carbon copy of Shikamaru's parents.

I just hope it's a good person and a good character she ends up with.

Maybe a Hyuga.

>Metal Lee
He'd get to the 8th Gate by just fighting with Bort alone.

She'll be 14 in Boruto Shippuden or whatever they're going to call the post timeskip era, so fat chance of that happening.

So when will Salad have Naruto as his master and teach her the will of fire as a fuck you to Sasuke?

>"motherfuckers! Bringing my precious Naruto-kun home in such a state....I should 64palm them all into the ground right now!"

(i like to think inner-Hina swears up a fucking storm lel)

I like the relationship of these 3

How can this shit be THIS bad.

I didn't watch the older series only read the manga, but this i extremely bad there is no redeeming quality on it.

Fucking wish they were a team desu.

She doesn't need training in the Anbu though, she's strong enough as she is. Whoever she does get with better be kind because otherwise they'll suffer worse than Naruto if they anger her.

used up all the budget in ep 1
maybe next season will balance out a bit better.

What would she think if she knew about Itachi and Madara?

The best part about this image is that is canon

tag: netorare, gangbang

Lel fucking naruto.

Hinata is too pure to even think of anyone but Naruto user.

I think they are saving it for the Gaiden but i agree, they unnecessarily blew a budget to first episode.

It seems that Shikamaru and Naruto are the ones who drink the most judging by how one is blushing so much and the other is drunk

It's nice seeing their friendship form and develop. It'll make us more invested in their wellbeing when shit hits the fan later on.

She probably will at some point, what i'm really curious is about how she'll react to her father shitness in the past. Or how Boruto and her will react when they find out about their parents gay-love.

Last week we had shit art but decent animation. This week we have shit animation but decent art.

Probably offer to Naruto that she would do all of his paperwork plus a few other things too if he would take her on as his apprentice

>forgetting yaoi

Are they fucking Sai too?

Naruto wouldn't ever cheat on the Byakugan princess user!

>they unnecessarily blew a budget to first episode
Not really. If they hadn't made a good first impression all of you retards would be saying the series is garbage. Now that it's already got you by the balls, it doesn't matter if they outsource later episodes. So long as the important arcs are done well, which episode 1 demonstrated with a pure sakuga opening.

I would never stick my dick in a dirty sand ninja

i want this episode.

Especially Sai.

They've been trying to push this garbage crack pairing for years now. Ignore them.

She will be Hima-chans best friend and go on dates with each other's toys.

>the Gaiden
Do Want.

That was the day before he becomes Hokage sadly

I want her to get with metal so they can have a son named Kenshiro

Honestly I don't think any of them would want to be near Sasuke when they find out he tried to kill the kage, Naruto, Sakura and was a world criminal who's brother massacred the entire clan and 2 more Uchiha who tried to take over the world and caused the death of Naruto's parents.

i think his dad told him something about temari was similar to his mom (hard chick being soft to the guy they like).

pretty much confirmed the pairing

Metal is too much of wimp to get with anyone user. He needs better power of youth like Lee when he went after Sakura.

>He needs better power of youth like Lee when he went after Sakura
>Lee develops a crush on either Himawari or Sarada
Either way he's going to get his ass reamed by Burrito.

Temari is into shadow bdsm

I read this as Tenten

Boruto is probably the only guy capable of handling Sarada but is there honestly anyone who could take on Himawari with her godly strength? You'd need balls of steel to be with her. Doubt any of the academy's students will even see her though as she's not enrolled yet and won't be for a while.

How the fuck did Sai pull this off and impregnate her?

HOW??

>Naruto Jr
>Shika Jr
>Sai Jr
>Lee Jr

How is this different from Naruto Fillerpuddin? At least Salad should have been the focus here.

Exactly, but still, would be fun as fuck to watch.

>TenTen the most beautiful of the teams
>Has one of the best potential
>Doesn't get a husband or kid
Why do the best girls always have to suffer the most.

Sasuke is missing out on all the fun. Dedbeat pos.

It would and the reactions of them would be excellent and would like to see how the adults can convince them that they don't need to be afraid of him.

by looking like sauce
and since pinkshit already took sauce
ino had to settle with the closest thing