ZUMA SATELLITE MISSING

was it an experimental FTL satellite that “disappeared” by successfully warping? I’m going with that.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-09/spacex-launched-satellite-isn-t-seen-in-orbit-pentagon-says

English please

Fake news. Not missing...

How in the fuck do you expect a satellite holding a portable power source to be capable FTL travel when human civilizations energy output as a whole couldn't do it?

>when human civilizations energy output as a whole couldn't do it?
well not with that attitude we can’t

Can pretty much go with whatever you want at this point because no one who knows will tell. So...sure.

You and your "laws of physics." People like you wreck everything. There might be new laws "they" haven't told you about. Ever think about that?

Because you didn't read the albecurrie warp drive revisited paper which shows you need significantly less energy than we thought to warp space.

go to sleep or else....

you can't go faster than light retard

not in real space, the concept off warping space time is not science fiction

I'll never feel retarded again after reading that. Thanks for the pick me up

"Significantly less" than the entire energy output of human civilization is still a fuck-ton of energy that would need to be stored in some sort of portable and light battery. It makes you wonder why they would use a simple rocket to launch the satellite into orbit if they had such advanced technology at their disposal.

Nah, I think they finally got my memo on vantablack utilization

>"Significantly less" than the entire energy output of human civilization is still a fuck-ton of energy

If you read the paper it went down from the like the energy in the mass of jupiter to the mass of the voyager probe. I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers.

>Hurr Durr FTL travel means physically moving through space faster than light does

Or instead you could "move" the space around you, dumbass

>onamua was a testing drone coming from our blind spot
>now satellites with military capabilities are going missing

can anybody tell me how much is 2 +2 ?

>energy in the mass
Jesus fucking Christ...

>"let me substitute the already currently technologically impossible scenario with an even more currently preposterous scenario, that'll show him"

Why are amerikeks relying on a private fucking company to get their classified shit to space?

What happened to NASA?

>Jesus fucking Christ...
I don't understand your problem. It makes more sense to state large amounts of energy in terms of mass. Far more easy to understand.

>launch secret spy satellite
>satellite is successful and immediately gets shot down
as opposed to

>launch secret spy satellite
>unsuccessful, enemy countries don't bother/don't put many resources into looking for said satellite

???

Would our government and/or news corporations EVER lie to the dumb American public? How could they!1!!1!

ding...digits confirm

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH NEWFAG THERE ARE NO DIGITS

nice digits shitty post

Day trading faggots in the US actually thougt that this meant that our president resigned.

How in the fuck can you be such gargantuan faggot when you would even not fit in nasa hangar?

wait what?

Montezuma I Ilhuicamina - called Angry
Ilhuicamina can be translated as "lonely who shoots an arrow into the sky"