Éire/pol/ - Back in Action! edition

Thread Theme: youtu.be/RWClDytVqOs
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note:

pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines:

>94-year-old man spent more than ten hours on trolley
rte.ie/news/health/2018/0109/931972-trolleys-hospital/

>Cabinet set to discuss Eighth Amendment Committee report
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0109/932072-eighth-amendment/

>Calls for strategy to tackle substitute teacher shortage
rte.ie/news/education/2018/0109/931964-substitute-teachers-shortage/

>New NI Secretary faces challenging task as politics more polarised than ever
independent.ie/business/brexit/new-ni-secretary-faces-challenging-task-as-politics-more-polarised-than-ever-36471866.html

>'We'll focus on defusing the pension time bomb - Donohoe
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/well-focus-on-defusing-the-pension-time-bomb-donohoe-36470897.html

>Tributes to former Fine Gael TD who helped found Peace Park
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/tributes-to-former-fine-gael-td-who-helped-found-peace-park-36470924.html

>Senior gardaí to stop reform work as they're paid €6k less than their subordinates
thejournal.ie/garda-superintendents-industrial-action-3788334-Jan2018/

>Mary Harney named chancellor of UL
thejournal.ie/mary-harney-chancellor-ul-3788623-Jan2018/

>Christmas FM raised enough money to save the sight of 5,000 people
thejournal.ie/christmas-fm-raised-214000-sightsavers-3788338-Jan2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XT690iDT74
gloria.tv/video/WZHwAJDARUAc3z2mqLGi3fq6K
altview.ie/altview-interviews-generation-identity-ireland/
youtube.com/watch?v=J7-8sCLWwLk
twitter.com/MelissaButler66/status/950299894530519040?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^2
twitter.com/GenIdentityIrl/status/950831673054236677
KEKbook.com/giEIRE/videos/141068766520197/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE
vice.com/en_uk/article/9bzpya/bobby-sands-burgers-tehran-545
ticketsource.co.uk/event/FELFIL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Day: ?
>Ceann still missing

I hyeart jews

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Forgot my name I live on though

Perfect girls don't exi-

Generation Identity information post

>Damhnait embarassing herself on 4fm
youtube.com/watch?v=4XT690iDT74

>The deleted video where Damhnait introduces herself
gloria.tv/video/WZHwAJDARUAc3z2mqLGi3fq6K

>The interview article
altview.ie/altview-interviews-generation-identity-ireland/

I do like the idea thse architects of the revolution fellas had, of building a new capital at Tara. A true capital of irish design and make rather than the Viking/Anglo Dublin.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7-8sCLWwLk

noice
there was rumor of a ban
(rumors started by me)

If I was banned that would at least be interesting

Surely a joke

im like 90% sure thats a lad pretending to a qt grill to get more people to join the NP

Whoever he is he's stopped engaging with people accusing him of being bullshit, it was too obvious from the responses

Well lads

I think it might actually be a girl, that or a really autistic guy
Yeah, Bans are a story worth sharing ‘round the campfire

That's possible but I remember reading a lad saying he saw a girl who looked like her at the Dundalk NP meeting. Either way the content on that twitter is funny as hell.

It's really funny how it's always an american flag posting the same images on her(his) twitter isn't it. Really makes you think. Hello Melissa.

Some guy was saying you were exposed as an antifa plant last thread. Now that would be interesting.

Has to be. There are no girls on the internet, let alone in NP

twitter.com/MelissaButler66/status/950299894530519040?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^2

Idk about that, this was pretty gay

OH SHIT NEW VIDEO

Generation Identity Ireland have done it! Absolute madmen! I know they aren't popular among some here but at least they 're taking action. twitter.com/GenIdentityIrl/status/950831673054236677

Generation Identity made a music video about Balbriggan

The absolute cringe. Someone download it before they delete it

KEKbook.com/giEIRE/videos/141068766520197/

twitter.com/GenIdentityIrl/status/950831673054236677

>Generation Identity Ireland have done it! Absolute madmen! I know they aren't popular among some here but at least they 're taking action.

Surely a gay music video about Balbriggan with them putting up posters and walking on a beach will get rid of the foreigners. Based GI whose leader Damhnait said that she wouldn't deport anyone who is here legally (source the radio interview I posted earlier). You need to improve your game Melissa.

Yeah, what said, MELISSA! Fucken whamin

yeah, its really gay
self promotion is for fags, and that ALONE makes it bad

Being cynical of everything doesn't make you sound intelligent. It just makes you sound like an angsty teenage faggot. Did mommy not buy you Clearasil this week?

What exactly is your problem with GI? The National Party will always be number one but GI are allies at removing kebab.

Melissa send me pics of your tummy on Twitter

I will alternatively accept pics of you cosplaying as Niamh from Tír na nÓg

Surprised Ceann had the balls to come back after he was exposed as Antifa on the discord. Why don’t you tell everyone about your black friends?

>sends pic
>its a man
wew lad, you played yourself

just keep talking boy, I'll be sure to give you a Colombian neck tie

Double IP's. You have it all don't you Melissa?

>ignores post about GI

I assume you're the Sinn Fein/PBP fag who comes on here everyday to shit on the NP and GI while doing nothing to further the Nationalist cause.

I'm not Melissa by the way. I would smash though. If you're reading reply to my DM.

If Melissa rejects me, this is my NP waifu

WHOA

h-hey man were cool, alright?

Only if you send pics of bobs

Look at GI's new logo top jej

I-I’m a guy (male) user

Then who is that in the pic? Is Melissa just made up and a larp?

To be fair, at least it shows they don't want non-muslim immigrants as well

you're replying to the wrong American
This one^

According to Damhnait anyone who comes here legally she wants to stay. Source the 4fm radio interview.

But i thought you were just using multiple IP's.

Start having children

>Am donegal based
>arrange to meet with GI in Belfast
>meet the leader damhait
>"were against homophobia/extreme racism and anti zionism"
>bring up pointless use of partitionist name as it just pisses everyone with any sense right the fuck off
>"were not nationalists per se more Europeans"

Seriously fuck these people I kid you not she even mentioned she had a background working in an army intelligence org. In America considering how the British branch of GI was dead on arrival on day one due to female spies leading it I'd say avoid like plague.Feel bad they have my dox now.

Wtf? That's just Ulster and leinster

That's pathetic. They're too concerned about not coming across as extreme or racist to people who will call then racist regardless.

Ceann has gone silent. I will post pics of him and his black friends on the discord if he posts in this thread again.

hnnnnnngggg

holy fucking shit they just dont no when to stop

Remove your meme fleg before you slabber shit. No one takes memeflegs seriously.

THATS IT!
I don’t Who is Who, what’s clear is that Mel*ssa is among us. One of US is him/her
This game of cat and mouse ends NOW.

See this file attached? Consider it your first and final warning.
Don’t think I’ll do it?!
I’LL FUCKING DO IT! DON’T FUCKING TEST ME!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE

FUCK OFF YOU AMERIMUTT COMMUNIST CUNT

That's not that pedo shit is it?

It's like they're trying to take the 'edge' off Irish nationalism and channel it through a kosher organisation

do u want to find out?
do it nigger, go on do it. I DARE you

Delet dis

Would explain your banDon't do it

Please do it unironically

lmao, I wasn't actually banned, I got that because of an error with ips, I just keep the screen shot of it for a laugh

Sacred sites like Tara should stay as they are- it would disgust our ancestors to see sites like these of pagan significance to be altered.

Ceann is it true?
It's ok, we like antifa
right lads? You can come out of the closet, we are all progressive, loving and supportive

C-c'mon guys, I'm not a pedophile.
really.
I'm not.

That's the same shit mainstream politics is, we're Europeans, further integration and all that bollocks. fuck these wankers.

Possible Islamic training camp in Dundalk

... ok whatever you say

id like to see the video that screen shot was taken from

Tweet it to barrett

I seen one of these threads but it died. Thanks user.

Ah wait it's the same dead thread. I was just about to bump it and it fucking fucked.

Apologies, looks like its actually up in Down, not Dundalk. The camp is being run by a South East Asian Dawah movement named Ikram, but I was unable to find out anything else about them from the internet.

>tfw this actually exists
vice.com/en_uk/article/9bzpya/bobby-sands-burgers-tehran-545

Babi Sandz

What's the best Irish political party for incels?

Identity Ireland

Well Jesus this thread is fuckin slow

It's due to Gardai intercepting the cyber traffic.
>tfw behind 7 proxies

Nothing to talk about now.
We are now talking about talking.

wish we could turn back time...

to the good old days

You have all the time in the world user, because the only time there is, is now, and it matters what we do now because it shapes the now yet to come. We can do it.

>South East Asian
(((indonesians)))
lets get some west papua catholic rebels to fuc em up west papua liberation army comes to mind

opinions on bobby the skinny?

he was betrayed by cunts known as the gombeen

Look pal, if they came out and starting doing the whole "hitler was right 1488" carry on, theyd be thrown off the fookin airwaves with no look back and be fucked as an organisation.
from speaking to french and austrian anons, although GI isnt publicly NS etc. their supporters and those who attend their summer camps/activities are very often proper NS 1488 types, just without the skinhead gobshite image...
In my opinion theyre doing good and hopefully red pilling the public with their activites.
If you expect any group to come out and be full on 1488 from the get go they wont last for one second

1488 is retarded and communism is as bad

How so?

Give up the discord, lads. Máis é do thoil é.
Anyone going to Irexit?
ticketsource.co.uk/event/FELFIL

The absolute state of GI shills

Based GI will red pill the public with all their 1488 (which isn't Irish by the way, you pushing this and using the word "fookin" shows you're probably a foreigner) neonazis by turning away anyone who is isn't anti racist, pro gay and pro israel as per
>1 post from this ID

You should join the AOH in Derry if you want some kind of Nationalist group to join.

Discord is for gay nerds

the lickarses let him die and now they all have big pensions
god have mercy on him

money is piss
it has ruined ireland
the people are greedy and lust after it

I'm just after reinstalling it. Unlike yerself, I might be able to actually attend events.

>1 post from this ID

who are the lickarses

Looks like an autistic Saoirse Ronan desu user.

I know, I know, I only thought of asking after lurking the whole thread. Is there any organisation on it or just time wasting?

At least I’m not a gay nerd

If there was and they had any sense they wouldn't tell people on Sup Forums

That farage Irexit thing will be fucking SWARMING with leftwing unemployed "intellectual" types criticizing "silly brexiteers" and antifa will also probably show up cause Farage....i'd say it'd be a shit show like

adams and co and the rest