What anime does Chad watch?

what anime does Chad watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuR2fRxDTtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DBZ and (mabye) Naruto

DBZ and OPM.

None, too busy fucking my waifu

One Punch Man was pretty popular among the normalfags in my class.

New Game

Secretly Dragon Maid.

Sports anime

He watched DBZ once and about 5 minutes of Pokemon when he was a kid.

Nene is such a horrible cunt, I want her to get hit by a train

Bill Burr watched OPM
youtube.com/watch?v=uuR2fRxDTtI

Himegoto.

your mom

Boku no Pico.

Now fuck off back to /r9k/ you fucking faggot.

>5 minutes of Pokemon

Funny fact, my neighbor a huge chad and all his chad friends were huge Pokemon fans as kids.
One time when we were 16 he told me that as a kid he truly believed pokemons were real in china.

>he watched it for all the generic kaiju shit, not the parody gimmick
Sounds like he should just watch normal monster shows

KinMoza, A-channel or Mikakunin, those chad style guys are all secretly moefags, and in some rare cases are also into idolshit

One Piece.

Came to post this, but end up chuckling instead.

A Chad in my college class watches Precure, the thing is, he had a girlfriend.

Chad watches:
DBZ
DBS
Naruto
and thats it

it's almost like what you're interested in can have little or no relevance to other people when you're not annoying them about it

Varsity football player here(bench warmer) can confirm One Punch Man, DBZ, Black Lagoon. What is it with black people and Hyperdemension Neptunia as well? Every fucking black person on our team watches/watched DBZ and Hyperdemension Neptunia

Jojo

Holy shit Chad is browsing Sup Forums right now

For personal experience, Chads like Evangelion and HIgh School of the Dead.

My roommate was a Chad who liked Asassination Classroom

Who's Chad?

Why do we have this thread once a week? Chad Thundercock doesn't watch anime, he only watches American football and hockey with his lads.

Got really drunk with a chad I work with and he was big into Attack on Titan.

everyone on this board can become chads and still watch all the anime you want, truly ascended

One Punch Man, DBZ, Naruto, and School Rumble (their waifu is Akira, their husbando is Togou).

Blacks aren't Chad though, they're Tyrone.

>mfw varsity track
>mfw Black Lagoon and Jormungand and Little Witch Academia
WUTCHU KNOW ABOUT 800M REPEATS BALL-MAN

Rate me Sup Forums

you look like digibro

Cut all the xenoestrogens like soy and BPA out of your diet and the pudge will go away. Otherwise not hideous.

Please tell me you wear that shirt to school/10

now that's just mean user

DB___
Naruto
All dubbed, of course.
He also watched a few episodes of SAO because he overheard someone mention "2 years worth" and it ended up being right around his speed.

No.

He's a fag that watches Boku no Pico.

Ill give it to you track fags. The running you do looks like torture, but its no where near as bad as 50 40's with 20 burpees in between each pass. Never seen so many people puke from exercise before.

There was this fuccboi in my group of friends. He's not a total Chad, but his physique and womanizing abilities were well above our level. One time we were alone for this group assignment so we got to know each other better. Turns out this guy had over 100 days on his MAL. I was expecting lots of normalfag shit, but to my surprise his portfolio was quite varied. I can't remember the entire list, but I can say that he had NHK, Baccano!, JoJo, Yuru Yuri, Paranoia Agent, and some others in his top 10. I asked him how come he watches so much anime and he just says he has a lot of free time at home because his family's well off and he's pampered as an only son.

That's pretty normalfag-tier, otherwise cool friend you have there.

DBZ ,not DB, Definitely not Super, maybe a bit of GT just for a few parts.
OPM
FATE:UBW when he's feeling all intelectual
Fairy Tale when he wants to turn his brain off
Cowboy Bebop
Redline
Berserk
Histories Strongest Disciple
Ippo
Naruto if he wants to relive his childhoo
Bleach if he wants to feel cool
OP if he's a complete dork
Hellsing
Attack on Titan...maybe
Inuyasha
Street Fighter

As a matter of fact. Does anyone have a list of normie animu? I don't mean some pseudo intellectual bullshti that dorks trot out in hopes of scoring cool points. I mean stuff that the average person would watch and be entertained by.

ROLLIN

Chad and Jamal and Vincent play sports and occasionally watches it when there's a good game on. The rest of the time is outdoor activity, manwhoring, working out, video games, and animu. Shounen and sappy dorky action anime with the occasional bit of non gay seinen.

Go and be a faggot somewhere else.

we have the same pc case but youre no chad

gib

bench warmers can't be Chads that girl only pity fucks you

Boku no pico with your mom

I'm just not a starter, I get my fair share

I don't fucking get this picture

Can we just ban all non-virgins from Sup Forums? I'm getting sick of these twittershitters.

roll

rolling

yeah I have no idea either

r.o.l.l.

Feel like more chads will watch JoJo once it gets big in the US. Tons of action, not too deep, but just right for Chad. Not that I'm saying it's bad or anything. It's good to have a series like that.

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

deffo not rolling

>what anime does Chad watch?

Naruto / BLEACH / One Piece /
recently; 7 deadly sins

source: me.

also, I don't know how any of those series end because even though I started watching them roughly when they started, I only watch when I lift.

also, I hate most anime fans more than Hideaki anno does.

Depends on the workout and the coach. I've had track seasons where our Ex-Navy SEAL coach would have us do a mile repeat, a hill, 50 push-ups as a set. You wanna talk about puke that's puke city. 5 miles deep and your abs exist only to remove food from your stomach. Football's cool though nothing against you guys, watch out for ALS though.

Don't listen to this lying cuck, there are more xenoestrogens in meat, dairy and eggs than soy. Disregard this dumb fuck and exercise more you fatty.

Can a male appreciate this guy's physique? God, how do you his life is?

>there's more xenoestrogens in meat and dairy than soy
Yeah maybe if you drink and eat Walmart brand garbage out of a plastic container.

Why do you think the chinks have so little body hair? All soy diet nigga.

>9
whos the unlucky girl user? can you do it?

Chad here. I'm watching like 20 shows this season, but I might drop one or two.

Oooooooookay after staring at this picture for a whole minute, I got it.
The little kiddo in the back is kind of leaning with his legs sticking out; his legs are the ones in the black shorts.
The Chad in the tropical hat is wearing the blue athletic shorts and is being held by the girl in the jean shorts.
That clear things up?

You'll die long before Nene dies, user.

his head still seems to be too far forward, but that could be a birth defect

he can fucked my mom

>DBZ ,not DB

that's wrong. DB + DBZ up to the end of the Freeza saga is what Chad* considers a good series about strength and conviction. From that point on it's a series for otakus. Everything is cheapened (everyone can become Z by being slightly upset) everything is a joke (Vegeta).

*In this case Chris; me, which is also a respectable CH name.

I-It'll just be one day... I can do it ;_;

Could be, yeah, but to me he just seems really short. If he were standing, I think he'd only be a little taller than the girl.

Sup Forumsentooman here. Rate me.

>end of Freeza saga
As a Chad I know that all Chad's favorite thing in DBZ is SSJ2 Gohan reveal during Cell Saga.

wow how much of a scumbag can you be to do that to shiina?

Chad doesn't fucking know DB exists and he watches DBZ all the fucking way through but skips the Saiyaman saga.

Period.

roll

R O L L

I really don't want to do this but Varg said it's best for me to go through with it. Mashiro is beautiful and this will be the one and only time I ever want to do this.

attentionwhore/10

I guarantee you hes a berserkfag and probably a jojofag because no homo.

NO STOP DON'T CRY PLEASE I HAVE TO DO THIS

roll

Curious.

it hurts

I watch Tsuritama and Mushishi.

t. Chad

It hurts me just as much as it does you but I need you to stay strong for me pls I know you can pull through I believe in you

How do you think Chad reacted when he first found his waifu?

Imagine Chad finding a USB with Tamako Market or some "faggy-ass shit" in his nerdy brother's room and watching it on a whim. Yes, I know his toned abs won't be enough to hold back the puke, but just wait.

Imagine the look on his chiseled, symmetrical face at the sight of Tamako's bright eyes. Imagine one hand inching toward alt+f4 while the other inches toward the thundercock.

It's beautiful, isn't it?

ok

Is like none of you have ever go outside their houses. The ones that love battle shounens are niggers, Chads love SoLs and comedies. Nichijou is precisely what they love, anything silly and "funny" is always around their alley.

I'd smash