How does travel impact our generation?

I'd like to ask Sup Forums's opinion on the increasing number of young people giving up their jobs in order to travel full-time. My girlfriend and I would very much like to do this. We would also very much like to settle down and have kids eventually, but are aware that when this time comes, finances and time for traveling become essentially zero. I personally despise spending my youthful vitality (I'm 25) sitting in an office, surviving on MAYBE one vacation per year. Would very much rather just live dirt cheap, accepting discomfort, in order to see the places we want to see while there is still time (she is 27 and the biological clock is ticking).

tl;dr is quitting your job and traveling full-time red pilled?

MILKIES

>living according to pol
i don't know if it's redpilled but if i had the chance i'd fucking go for it

meant to include
inb4 coming to pol for advice

>How does travel impact our generation?
If you mean the stupid fucking failiure generation that is Millennials: Negatively
t. can't afford to travel
>giving up their jobs
>to travel full-time
This makes no sense, how can they afford to travel then?

>I have a right to walk on other people's land

Yeah I hope you get an arrow to the knee, "world citizen"

You might as well before the places you want to go are ruined by muslims. At least in Europe.

>is producing nothing of value and relying on the generosity of others red pilled?
No. Unless you're some high-level consultant who people will pay for email correspondence, travelling full-time is extremely selfish.

Travel is boring trust me. Most cultures are garbage and most people are toxic (especially in the third and second world). If you want to see cool shit you can do it after your children are adults (my parents are planning right now, after we grew up).
Also 27 is too late for a woman. Your experience will be horrible

Too late, there arent any left that are worth seeing.

I travelled a lot being in North Africa/ME (Egypt, Tunisia, Jordania), Central/South America (Peru, Guatamela, Mexico, Honuras, Belize) and asia (China and eastern Russia).

Travel made me realize how shit is the third world and how much France and Western Europe is good compared to it (didn't have to travel to realize it you could say but interacting with them redpilled me hard), pretty much the main reason why I don't want them in.

Unless you have a particular interest for a pan of history, a civilization or a natural site travelling is a fucking meme.

Vapid beyond belief.

No, it's blue pilled. What's out there? Nothing. These traveling cunts who bop around wasting their life looking at waterfalls (see photo), rocks, beaches are god damn morons who got suckered into the traveling meme. The only real travel purpose is if you specifically have a place in mind where you think you might want to move, ok, go there and see what's up. Or if there's somewhere that you think you can learn something from. For instance, the polite nature of japan/korea. Otherwise, fuck off. Nothing wreaks of stupidity like these first worlders who travel to 2nd and 3rd world shit holes to live like kings on the backs of american war dollars.

>most people are toxic (especially in the third and second world)
More like they just treat vagabond trash like they deserve.

>We would also very much like to settle down and have kids eventually, but are aware that when this time comes, finances and time for traveling become essentially zero

And you want to waste your youth NOT developing skills, saving funds, and destroying your job prospects, so when your wife pumps out another generation of retards you can apply for food stamps.

to be fair (and i forgot to say this) i really don't give a fuck about other cultures. I'm all about backpacking and mountaineering, and really just want to take 6 months to a year to travel through the Rockies, Cascades, Redwood forests, Yukon territory, etc etc

Most third worlders will actually either beg or try to scam you.
Only nice people I found were the ones in Peru, everything south to Greece is pure utter cancer though, also chinks behave like utter subhumans and have 0 manners at all.

That girl's body is kinda weird. This is the best pic, unless there are nudes.

I have zero desire to encounter the same cookie cutter faggots in different locations.

It is for want of self-culture that the superstition of Traveling, whose idols are Italy, England, Egypt, retains its fascination for all educated Americans. They who made England, Italy, or Greece venerable in the imagination did so by sticking fast where they were, like an axis of the earth. In manly hours, we feel that duty is our place. The soul is no traveler; the wise man stays at home, and when his necessities, his duties, on any occasion call him from his house, or into foreign lands, he is at home still; and shall make men sensible by the expression of his countenance, that he goes the missionary of wisdom and virtue, and visits cities and men like a sovereign, and not like an interloper or a valet.

I have no churlish objection to the circumnavigation of the globe, for the purposes of art, of study, and benevolence, so that the man is first domesticated, or does not go abroad with the hope of finding somewhat greater than he knows. He who travels to be amused, or to get somewhat which he does not carry, travels away from himself, and grows old even in youth among old things. In Thebes, in Palmyra, his will and mind have become old and dilapidated as they. He carries ruins to ruins.

Traveling is a fool's paradise. Our first journeys discover to us the indifference of places. At home I dream that at Naples, at Rome, I can be intoxicated with beauty, and lose my sadness. I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the stern fact, the sad self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. I seek the Vatican, and the palaces. I affect to be intoxicated with sights and suggestions, but I am not intoxicated. My giant goes with me wherever I go.

-Emerson

Only thing I enjoyed about traveling was fucking the women.
Other than that, unless you do things like scuba dive or active shit, it is no different than being at home. That and occasionally you will enjoy some food and products being cheaper such as tailor made suits and silk in asia, or the occassional object you can't get at home.

What the fuck is in that things pants? Is it smuggling tropical snakes?

A solid 6 incher

Got a cousin who’s trying to do this. Absolute QT who’s never going to have hwhite children because she gets sad about starving muds in Bangladesh.

this
My family took trips all the time, one big one per year we drove places for two weeks. Saw alot of national parks and nice scenery. Bring your kids places

Best post

I plan on back packing Europe in may for a few months, I have never left Canada and I know if I don’t just pull the trigger and leave I might never, I just want the freedom of going where ever I want meeting new people and travelling together, obviously fucking girls too

What's weird about it? The long torso in relation to the legs?

>travel to see the niggers in France
>travel to see the Muslims in Germany
>travel to See the Maori in NZ
>travel to see the Achmeds of the UK
Sounds like a first-class world bull tour for your lady!

Amen

See pic one. Not really feminine hips and a fat gut.

>Canadian spreading his seed througout Europe
If you want to be effective, go to Eastern Europe- their women are not on birth control PLUS they are super horny for Nordic cock.

>tl;dr is quitting your job and traveling full-time red pilled?
>is escapism red pilled

hang yourself before your girl wastes anymore time on a fucking idiot

Long pubic hair

Norway, every country on earth has better food than you and your ilk, why lie?

I used to have aspirations of travel, but the world is ruined now. There's no safe place left for white people.

I think it might be a bad angle given the second pic. Her hips appear to be nearly as wide as her shoulders but her thighs appear much fatter in the first image. I'd fuck her.

Thailand

What's the point of traveling if everyone is already living in ones country?

i LOVE grenade attacks, so YES:ing.

Something about where her fupa meets her stomach really gets me too

No

i've been to that waterfall. it's outside of vang vieng, laos. i drove there with a swiss/italian girl from my hostel and afterwards we went up the path around the left side of the waterfall, found a secluded sandbar, laid down to smoke a joint and a soft, warm rain began to fall. she started yelling in italian when she neared climax and i stuck my finger in her ass and we came at the same time. this is one of my fondest memories. if you travel, you too can have similar adventures (though i would encourage anyone who goes through southeast asia to avoid the backpacker hostel circuit, as you miss out on many of the best experiences by staying in the white folk/banana pancake bubble)

Get a job traveling.

Gonna need some more images to figure this one out user. Her hips still appear to be about the same size. The bone structure. I'm starting to think she struggles with her weight and is perhaps bulimic though.

She is portuguese, south portugal

Too bad

I went to see eiffel tower in 2006 but accosted by niggers like every thirty steps trying to sell mini eiffel tower

> large breasts

melanoma on her right thigh. if anyone knows here give her a heads up.

>be me
>welder
>travel to a new country every season
>work all over the world

shit is tight. easy job 4 days a week (32 hours)

you're wasting your life if you're under 30 and not traveling to at least two different countries a year.

That is 100% woman. Nothing wrong with that sexy lady.

Travelling for sake of travelling is no good.
Unless you plan to contribute positivity to travel country then stay out.

You can fap with one hand and post with the other.

>implying you aren't just turned off since she doesn't have a penis

carolinavneto

It's all the same shit. I tried to get excited about seeing nature in 3rd world countries but after seeing most of south/Central America and europe I just don't care anymore. It's the younger generations version of the rat race, who can travel more and take pictures in front of the most obscure nigger tribe.

Wherever you go, there you are.

lmao trapped on earth

It does have one:

They have manners, just very different from what you're used to. Being in Eurocaliphate where your new Frenchmen say the same thing about you when you eat pork or show the soles of your boots, I'd expect you would now.

>tl;dr is quitting your job and traveling full-time red pilled?
Not at all, I've been travelling around for a year(Asia, Africa, Europe) and I came back to nothing, no job, no gf, and no savings as I spent it all. World is too globalised to enjoy travelling, decent countries are really similar to each other and 3rd world countries are full of cunts trying to fuck you over. Not saying not to do it but don't do it just out of boredom or to run away from your shitty life, get your life on track and maybe then do some travelling for a while

The only reason women want to travel and "see the world" is so that she can go somewhere and wolf down as much cock as possible without people she knows judging her.
>wild and free
>young and crazy
>see the world
all code phrases for ye olde cock carousel

This shit right here. I can’t wait until some nigga gets merked trying to outdo his friends by hitting up one of those hostile, uncontacted tribes. Perceptiveposting.

Norway, go away.

>surviving on MAYBE one vacation per year
BAWWWWWWWWW
first vacation I ever was able to go on was at the end of my 20s
fight me faggot

ew

not my fault your country is cucked beyond repair man

Yeah. Shit looks repugnant.

Also I guarantee he clipped that from reddit or buzzfeed.

Without a plan for engagement or marriage a significant part will abort.

And east european men at not to keen on raising other men's kids

No seed will be spread.

I was an archeologist and spent time in every major city of the world at fundraiser galas and on dig sites in the most exotic locations of the entire fucking world. name a country and I have been there often multiple times. I have seen every out the way spot and visited every kitch hole it the wall bar/club/restaurant.

Travel sucks ass. Most countries are shitholes. Most people and their cultures are garbage. Most Tourist attractions like the Eiffel tower are overrated bullshit.

If you would rather waste your youth on your own selfish hedonism instead of working to build a family and a community then you dont deserve to have children. Instead of trying to touch other cultures why not work to rebuild your own destroyed one faggot?

Also muslims are the number one cause of artifact destruction and grave robbing on all dig sites. If Trump nuked mecca and genocided every last Muhammad worshiping sand nigger in the entire world I would be a very happy man.

wrong mindset

make money ASAP NOW!

By 30 you should have overtaken most of the fuckers with their low salary. Have the family whenever it fits, worst case tell her you have an artificial one with you holding full custody or leave her (you be astonished what shit will be legal in 10 years)

>make money now don't travel
>earn good dosh
>travel like fag norway said with family or pay a nanny or whatever

Money buys you happines in the modern world... millenias still haven't got that yet

'traveling' is such a privileged white yuppie activity.
>I don't want to work myself; I just want to go to other countries and see the back breaking labor that 3rd worlders have to endure just to survive. it's so entertaining!
kys

Excessive travel is decadence, a pure capitalistic waste of money.

What? Giving up a career to travel? Nigger, what the fuck are you doing? The jobs and careers are the ones that have traveled abroad.

When I graduated in 2015 with a chem degree, no company deigned to give me a chance. No entry level position. Nothing but emails telling me I needed years of experience before I should apply. I was jaded as fuck.

China took me in. No job = nobody and that's what I was before my Chinese company let me do a video interview where I demonstrated how much better I was than the boomers hogging all the jobs and giving the rest to h1b and nepotistic cronies.

If any of you become politicians, take this advice. If you abandon your youth, your youth, they will abandon you.

People who make travelling their "lifestyle" are fucking cunts most of the time tbqh
I go to a random city in Europe twice a year, just to relax, get away from my life for a while and see things before everything goes to shit.
And no, it's not redpilled in any way.
I blow about 100-300€ everytime and there's no sense of fulfillment.
Sure, i get to see some nice old buildings and stand next to them, see the real shit in museums, but that's it, life is the same for people everywhere in civilized countries: everyone works, pays their bills and wants more in life.
There really is nothing exciting about travel after the first two-three times. "Oh yeah, i was there and saw that". So what?

Although it's really easy to fuck a different cunt every night when you're a tourist, don't even need to put too much effort into it.

>running away from the family life you've been brainwashed to hate
>continually running thinking there's always some greener grass over this next (border)fence
good goy, embrace the rootless life where you're never part of a community

fucksaw

Mommy and Daddy

my sister's memories of her dream paris trip (kek) were getting sick just after arrival and telling niggers to fuck off every other minute when she and her husband were trying walk anywhere

It makes no difference, because most of these people are too shallow to actually pick up anything from the countries they go to. Visit South Africa, told not to step off the resort or they'll be raped and killed "oh the people have such a rich culture!"

>relaxing in cities

Yeah those are great places to unwind. You belgians live up to the retard stereotype more than you should.

Fpbp

This
Or they travel to safe white places where you can sleep in public spaces with no fear