What would you do if your waifu was NTRed by a fat bald dude?

What would you do if your waifu was NTRed by a fat bald dude?
Would you still love her?
would you raise the step daughter?

I'm a real man so I would respect her decisions

Burn her, purification by fire.
Then, put the blame on the ugly bastard.

I would spend the next 6 months becoming a fat bald dude myself and then counter-raping both his daughter and my step-daughter once she came of age.

Laugh my ass off when fat bald guy kicks her ass to the curb too and she's got to raise a kid by herself. Karma can be a real fucker sometimes.

>raising my waifu's child
Fuck that I'm not a cuck

You think long term, I like that

Get a new waifu. Hopefully she NTRs me too.

Fuck that. I'd find someone else.
Why settle for broken used goods when I can get a brand new one?

>your waifu was NTRed by a fat bald dude

So, a fat bald dude fucked me?

>Otome is voiced by Sakaki Azumanga Daioh
MUUUHH

What if i'm the fat bald dude?

Nah I'd continue fucking my flat imouto's super cute butt.

The worst part is how he has a child with his sister but we don't get an incest end. I don't care if she is a yandere psycho, still miles better than the fucking ntr end. I hate this MC.

The proper verbage would be if she NTR'd you with a fat bald guy
In your example you're banging some fat old bald guy

Become an even fatter balder dude to out-NTR that faggot.

>Yu Assakawa will never NTR you

I want to read that. Some girl loves her boyfriend so much and is immensely loyal and trusting. He boyfriend fucks old fat men for money while she is none the wiser. In chapter two she is forced to watch it and becomes a depressed mindbroken husk.

>if your waifu was NTRed by a fat bald dude
So the fat bald guy fucked me until I loved his dick and I got pregnant

Sure, if she's able to understand that I'm going to torture and murder his ass for laying hands on someone dear to me.

I always wondered why do you guys want to punish the girl and leave the bull alone when he's as, if not more guilty than her.

I probably would, but the way you phrase it I most likely would crave for that phimosis cock for the rest of my life.

didnt watch or read this show, but implying pink haired sluts even tell the guy shes in a relationship

I'd find the guy who has been fucking my wife and beat his ass to the ground until I start to see blood. I don't care if he's fat and bald, he fucked my wife! So I'll be seeing fire until I straighten things out.

I say you should punish both, "crimes of passion" exist for a reason.

I just find it retarded that some husbands are all about killing the bull and leaving the wife alive and well, then the husband gets sent to prison where he will be raped daily, and the wife gets to keep the house, where she will keep on riding new dicks every single day.

If you are going to do it, do it proper, kill both of them so no one can walk away smiling at your suffering.

and what? do nothing to your wife? if you don't do anything, she's getting away with it.

That's ok. The cuck child can be my new waifu when she grows up.

Simple.
Oyakodon.

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

What a cuck. Your wife would be fucking another bald man while you're out there searching.

but you're broken used goods

Dude. If that shit happened, I don't care how much I loved the bitch, she'd be out on her ass in 0.5 seconds flat. Fucking lucky I wouldn't choke her ass to death and dump the body in an old quarry.

Obviously she didn't love me and was taking advantage of me all along. She ain't my waifu no more.

Don't think she's not getting away with this too. I'm also furious because she basically let him fuck her so before I go kick this guy's ass, there's going to be a very long talk with her.

>pic related

Infidelity is a crime user, don't let her get away with it. The best thing you can do is amputate her so she can't do anything and she can't go anywhere.

>Not making her beg for your forgiveness, smacking her, and making her fucking purify her puss before even thinking of touching her again.

>NBR daughter
This could be hot

You were actually right on the dot. Smacking her is definitely one thing that would be done mainly because as said earlier, I would be fuming.

Kill both the wife and the guy and fuck the step-daughter shen she cames to the age.

Lock her up, treat her like the disloyal mutt she is, and when she's sufficiently broken, parade her in front of the other guy to show off
If it wasn't consensual, console her,
and advise her to abort the abomination in her.
If it was consensual, kick that bitch to the curb

I would fuck the old man until he becomes addicted to my dick and then I would fuck his daughter. Then I would kill my wife and live happily ever after

What was that doujin where the guy got the guy who cucked him addicted to his cock so he could transitively get his wife back? I like those scenarios.

I would fuck the fat bald dude and make him my concubine

But you'd make her purify her puss right? ...Right?

Exactly. Though I'd also have trust issues with her for a while which does feel fair.

I would fuck his daughter and my wife at the same time until the both of them give me two daughters.

Who I would fuck until I got two more daughters. Then fuck them until I got another two daughters. Then fuck them until I get a son and daughter who I would let fuck each other until they produce a daughter.

Who I would then creampie to produce a daughter, and fuck her until that said child produces a son who I will love.

Oh yeah no man I would too. Bitch honestly would be lucky if I didn't throw her to the curb as like

So basically, you would breed until you make a clone of yourself and love him?

I don't know if this is graphed right, but incest is heavy.

I still love her...

It can't be helped. I only have a 5in micropenis. It was inevitable that someone would steal her away from me. I'll even lick her pussy clean after they cum inside her.

I love you Mizore...

O L D M E N
L
D
M
E
N

user I dont think thats what a cuck is

abortion time!

>Not wanting to fuck your own mom

Sawagoe, get out of Sup Forums.

Find someone precious to the old fat fuck and ensure that person 'kills them self' after a couple of months. Then find another family member of fat man and ensure they 'kill themselves'. Repeat this process over a few years, ensuring fat man is in some way implied to be the cause while also feeding fat man suspicion wife has something to do with it while also raising daughter to be the ultimate daddies girl and poison her opinion of her mother whilst maintaining a reputation as a perfect citizen. Then, when daughter is at school tell wife her bags are packed and she can either move away and never contact me or daughter again or she will regrettably 'kill herself'.

Raise daughter to be perfect girl, use single father status to land a better woman, ensure fat man 'kills himself' years later. Possibly frame now ex-wife for murder.

Penguin is that you?

I don't want to fuck mine.... Others, yes, maybe.

>Raising your wife's daughter

This, plus your plan being much too convoluted makes me think you'll be sitting around thinking about it while your wife continues to bang the fat lard-ass. What happened to good old-fashioned kidnappings and torture?

>Kidnap the fat man and sever his Achilles Tendon
>Ask wife + daughter if this was consensual or if it was forced. if it was consensual, do step 3, if not, skip ahead to step 4
>Feed wife + daughter "long pork" and no other meat. If they ask why you're not eating, say that you have a stomachache/switching to vegetarian diet for weight loss
>Cut pieces of fat man, and cauterize wounds with salt while asking for the location of friends and family
>Kill fat man's friends and family in front of him while waterboarding him with their blood (optional)
>When there's almost nothing left of the fat man that isn't keeping him alive, take your wife and daughter to him and deliver the coup de grace with a power drill
>If this whole shebang was consensual, tell them to pack up and gtfo, while you disappear. >If not, reassure them that the danger is over and no harm will come to them again.